Fellowship of the Thing - Junk Yard Cleanup

Channelknight Fadran

"That kind of thing doesn't happen very often. Monsters with malicious intent are exempt from the gateways to this place, so they never even detect it in the first place. If something were to wander into here, it usually isn't hostile." Fadran gestured to one of the many bags of kleevers. "These things are just survivors, but they happen to produce an awful lot of sludge, which can turn hostile. Like..."

The nearby puddle of purple-ish goop rippled over the top.

"...Oh."

Gwehehehe I can double-post in my own thread I decided

The sludge rippled again, then began to convulse. The pond of purple goop pulled in on itself, tightening up into a ball, then twisted around into a cylinder. The edges convulsed and dripped, and the top smoothed out into a roundish figure.

In and of itself, the sludge monster wasn't much to behold. Just a moving, stinking pile of goop. In fact, it was pretty much in its most vulnerable state at the moment--Fadran probably could've taken care of it then and there.

But everyone was itching for a fight, it seemed, so he let it shoot tendrils of sludge at its surroundings to grab all manner of junk and armor itself with a body of garbage.

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The sludge rippled again, then began to convulse. The pond of purple goop pulled in on itself, tightening up into a ball, then twisted around into a cylinder. The edges convulsed and dripped, and the top smoothed out into a roundish figure.

In and of itself, the sludge monster wasn't much to behold. Just a moving, stinking pile of goop. In fact, it was pretty much in its most vulnerable state at the moment--Fadran probably could've taken care of it then and there.

But everyone was itching for a fight, it seemed, so he let it shoot tendrils of sludge at its surroundings to grab all manner of junk and armor itself with a body of garbage.

Obsidian reached the goop and stuck his hand in it.

Rayvyn shook her head, grimacing. “I would like to say that this is the weirdest situation I have been in, but that would not be true, unfortunately. Will he be permanently harmed?” The question sounds curious, not desperate or angry.