The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

But that's boorriiinggggg! Zirn'rii complained, turning into a tiny amber stormcloud. Can't Fadran do his magic thing and pack up stuff for us? Plus, Eliira's already packed up! Can we gooooooo nowww??

17 minutes ago, Telrao said:

But that's boorriiinggggg! Zirn'rii complained, turning into a tiny amber stormcloud. Can't Fadran do his magic thing and pack up stuff for us? Plus, Eliira's already packed up! Can we gooooooo nowww??

"Zirn'rii," Fadran said, meeting her eyes, "we organic material folks need clothes to wear. If you could smell, you'd understand why."

1 hour ago, Telrao said:

“Yeahhhhhhhh” Jay agreed. “Boorriiinggggg! Can we pleeeeaaase go soon?”

47 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Zirn'rii," Fadran said, meeting her eyes, "we organic material folks need clothes to wear. If you could smell, you'd understand why."

But some humans can't smell either! Zirn'rii replied as he zipped over to Fadran, So what if you choose not to smell??

Ellira sighed quietly and raised her eyes to the ceiling. Darn spren.

13 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You're... what, fourteen?"

Jay looked horrified “No! I’m not OLD! I’m only twelve. Duh! That’s like a gazilion days away from being a … tEeNaGer. Yuck.” Pulling his Za out of his pocket and twirling it between his fingers he continued. “I’ve got all I need right here!”
For a second Jay’s eyes went glassy and he spoke in a voice that wasn’t entirely his own “My narrator doesn’t include when characters have to go to the bathroom, or change their clothing or do any normal stuff. I never sweat unless it is to illustrate a point and who knows what happened to my parents. Having them would make a 12 year old going on adventures seem irresponsible and implausible, now that I think about I think I might be an orphan. Yes, that works for the story. Haha breaking the fourth wall is fun” Jay’s eyes returned to normal and he rubbed his head.
“Ughh I fell like a catapillar just ate all my earwax and then gave it back. Anyway, should we go?”

Cedric looked at all the people packing up things. He would have been packing up too, but he didn't have anything, but some stormlight and a map of the macrosmos. 

Eladir, his inkspren approached him. "Are you going with them?" he asked. "Of course I am" Cedric replied. "May I mention that going on a quest to an unknown location with people you don't know is very dangerous and stupid?" Eladir retorted. "I don't care. The last few decades have been so boring that I would rather jump into a chasmfiend's mouth than spend another day studying realmatic theory in silverlight." Cedric said, soulcasting his cup into a rubik's cube to pass the time.