TLT memes

• 4 months later...
On 12/2/2022 at 11:38 AM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

why don't we have one of these yet?

this needs to become a thing.

there are plenty of meme worthy moments.

and one to start us off.

Hide contents

72xs2r.jpg.96f658016ea77480bbc4a7d4776cb5cb.jpg

I think this works better with @Aes Sedai, but it certainly works for me too :P 

• 4 months later...
8 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Doesn’t this show how well TLT is established? Also what if we made TLT, (starting when the brave adventurer came in), into a book. Like just copy and paste. Wouldn’t that be a job…

starting when the brave adventurer came in? But that would remove a load of the complexity and so much of the important background info and just all around good plots.

21 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

starting when the brave adventurer came in? But that would remove a load of the complexity and so much of the important background info and just all around good plots.

You can't have a group of three without a traitor!

-The Brave Adventurer

2 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

-The Brave Adventurer

aaaand?

so much would be lost... so much good story would just be kicked out in favor of a newer one. It would take an epic amount of-

I see it now, but it would require a level of flashbacks and world building beyond legend. It would need to have so much implied and so much context given to make it work well with how much history there is in the entire world of TLT. There is just sooo muuuuuuch. And there's the issue of who the POVs would be... then there's the issue of getting the right people and-

I'm thinking of this way to technically and as an actual endeavor, aren't I?

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

aaaand?

so much would be lost... so much good story would just be kicked out in favor of a newer one. It would take an epic amount of-

I see it now, but it would require a level of flashbacks and world building beyond legend. It would need to have so much implied and so much context given to make it work well with how much history there is in the entire world of TLT. There is just sooo muuuuuuch. And there's the issue of who the POVs would be... then there's the issue of getting the right people and-

If it was a book the plot chart would be like the stock market in 1936 

1 minute ago, Aeoliae said:

If it was a book the plot chart would be like the stock market in 1936 

no kidding. The plot would be all over the place. But... if done right... it could be a masterpiece. Frick, this could be so good-

8 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

aaaand?

I am serious. But it would be a lot

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

no kidding. The plot would be all over the place. But... if done right... it could be a masterpiece. Frick, this could be so good-

What if we set a pattern, made rules about all the formatting and such, the made a shared doc, where anyone who is truly devoted into it could add on and we could collectively make it. It would go much faster, and we would just have additional people that would make sure all the formatting is right and follow with the text as it is added. This could be a group project. What do you think?

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

What if we set a pattern, made rules about all the formatting and such, the made a shared doc, where anyone who is truly devoted into it could add on and we could collectively make it. It would go much faster, and we would just have additional people that would make sure all the formatting is right and follow with the text as it is added. This could be a group project. What do you think?

If we did wind up doing it, I have a list of people who would need to be involved. Xino and Nameless definitely, I would want to be involved most definitely. Seeing it as TLT would help me blast writing. Cacophony definitely should be one of the people who does some of the main writing. But we would also want to get the permissions of a lot of the people involved in the actual thread. I honestly think TLT, if turned into some form of media, would work best as a tv show or a series of short stories that start out as complete randomness and slowly evolves into what it is today.

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

If we did wind up doing it, I have a list of people who would need to be involved. Xino and Nameless definitely, I would want to be involved most definitely. Seeing it as TLT would help me blast writing. Cacophony definitely should be one of the people who does some of the main writing. But we would also want to get the permissions of a lot of the people involved in the actual thread. I honestly think TLT, if turned into some form of media, would work best as a tv show or a series of short stories that start out as complete randomness and slowly evolves into what it is today.

It would be like a funny graphic novel if that was ever made.

7 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Interesting idea but that's huh.

Does anyone remember Condensation's Linear Thread in RP section?

https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/92038-the-linear-thread/

Edited by Aeoliae

10 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Would you realistically be interested? Like I decided to actually start?

9 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

before my time.

Would you realistically be interested? Like I decided to actually start?

before my time.

I would be interested, definitely, but I shouldn't be since I have loads of other projects to attend to.

10 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

I was a part of some of the last posts on there.

Would you help set it up though(hypothetically)?The point is that it can be hand on or off.

Here's how I would be involved if this ever happened: I would love to write chapters here and there especially to do with my characters. I want to help with an outline and be there to talk about it and organize it. I would want to be one of the main people figuring it out, if not the main one writing. I want to be, if this would happen, the producer and director. Not the screenwriter for most of it. I can do touch ups here and there, writing scenes when necessary and just when I'm hyped. I would love to set it up and keep it organized though.