18 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

@Morningtide, I always just picture you as your PFP. Like, more than anyone else.

I see "Morningtide" and I think that Elsecaller glyph. I guess...you seem like you have brown hair.

And that's about all I can muster.

I don't normally have to imagine these people; your words are enough for me to get a good idea of your personality, which is what matters.

And now my curious brain wants to know how people think I look...except many of them have already said...

I do have brown hair :D

It would be very fun to meet sharders in real life and see how wrong we all are on this thread

The only people I have mental images of are @Cinnamon and @The Halcyon Girl, and they’re together just cause they joined the shard at around the same time….

Cinammon is a little shorter, with straight, longer hair and has the musical theater energy that really fun performers have

And Haly I think is a little taller, shorter hair (Zelda bob cut?), and on the whole is a little calm but has no qualms launching themselves into chaotic scenarios and embracing them. 

OH and @CalanoCorvus image in my head is a taller, though not really tall, guy who just gives off “I’ve got time, let’s talk” vibes while either writing or sketching. 

Edited by Cash67
Added zelda reference (and Calano)

8 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

OH and @CalanoCorvus image in my head is a taller, though not really tall, guy who just gives off “I’ve got time, let’s talk” vibes while either writing or sketching. 

i have no idea why.

but this filled me with so much warmth and gratefulness and i have absolutely no idea why.

thank you. i try :)

10 hours ago, Cash67 said:

And Haly I think is a little taller, shorter hair (Zelda bob cut?), and on the whole is a little calm but has no qualms launching themselves into chaotic scenarios and embracing them. 

“No qualms” YES. As long as I know the people around me won’t look at me weird. Sometimes, though, that’s part of the fun!

You are a platypus. I’m sorry I can’t really do this well XD

12 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

i have no idea why.

but this filled me with so much warmth and gratefulness and i have absolutely no idea why.

thank you. i try :)

2 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“No qualms” YES. As long as I know the people around me won’t look at me weird. Sometimes, though, that’s part of the fun!

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

This just fills me with so much happiness. I don't know why but it does :D

In the same way seeing y’all be happy makes me feel happy too!! I’m glad I could do that. 

2 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

You are a platypus. I’m sorry I can’t really do this well XD

In your defense, my PFP doesn’t help you much… though being the one and only Perry the Platypus would be awesome! The theme song is a BOP. 

1 hour ago, Gregorio said:

He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action!

Wait. Which song? Cause they're all bobs. :lol::rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

Phineas and Ferb songs, every single one of them, are amazing

Heck yeah they are!!…. I may or may not have recorded myself singing a few….and have the majority of them memorized…..

Just now, Cash67 said:

Heck yeah they are!!…. I may or may not have recorded myself singing a few….and have the majority of them memorized…..

That is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, that is kind of awesome

Huh... I'm kind of curious now to hear how people imagine me...

But I haven't been very active lately, so most of you hardly know me. Plus, I can't really say how I imagine people - I can just say that I was kind of surprised when I've seen pictures of some people I know from the Shard. I guess I go with the default "profile pics" answer.

41 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

Huh... I'm kind of curious now to hear how people imagine me...

But I haven't been very active lately, so most of you hardly know me. Plus, I can't really say how I imagine people - I can just say that I was kind of surprised when I've seen pictures of some people I know from the Shard. I guess I go with the default "profile pics" answer.

I guess I imagine you as being tall with dark curly hair and brown eyes

9 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I guess I imagine you as being tall with dark curly hair and brown eyes

Well, you got one detail kind of right. My hair is curly! And also dark, I think. Pretty brown.

The rest is utterly wrong, I'm afraid. I'm not tall, really. I took growth hormones since elementary school - until I finished high school, more or less. Nowadays I'm around the average adult height, but on the shorter side.

But, considering the fact I'm (technically) an adult... I will probably look relatively tall to people under sixteen. In theory. I don't think I will, though. In relation to my eyes... They're actually blue. I have a debate with my sister on whether I'm a lighteyes or a darkeyes, though.

Thanks for the try, anyway!

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

We just do the person above us?

I see you as a hyper short person who enjoys acting like a child. :P

29 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

i know Aes sedai IRL, so I'm just gonna do Telrao. :P 

I see telrao as like... 16-17, a little taller than me, blond hair, always with a cat, really energetic and always ready to have a good time.

These are scarily accurate (including the child part - I literally act like a 5 year old whenever I see cat :P)

I guess I'll do both of you, then!

@Aes Sedai I see you in the 15-16 range, that enjoys chaos and really, really wants to have an actual dagger one day. Brown hair (medium length) blue eyes.

And @Being of Cacophony... a platypus. Or a male human ~15 with sandy blonde hair, who is about average height and enjoys hanging out with the fam :P 

2 hours ago, Telrao said:

These are scarily accurate (including the child part - I literally act like a 5 year old whenever I see cat :P)

@Aes Sedai I see you in the 15-16 range, that enjoys chaos and really, really wants to have an actual dagger one day. Brown hair (medium length) blue eyes.

And @Being of Cacophony... a platypus. Or a male human ~15 with sandy blonde hair, who is about average height and enjoys hanging out with the fam :P 

I'm concerned. you're so close it's weird. A little context for the platypus thing. My younger brother gets annoyed when I say foolish mortal and says that I'm mortal so I told him I'm an immortal Platypus and now I use it all the time. :P  I'm just a little above average and my hair used to be sandy. it changed color to a brown, sometimes it's like a dusty brown, sometimes it's dark. Wait. did you put @Aes Sedai older than me?!!! I mean, she is, but not by too much.

@Cash67, i see you as... another platypus. Uh... male, 13-14, likes pie, likes astronomy, fun to be around, loves animals, just a little taller than average. I also don't know you very well though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

2 hours ago, Telrao said:

Y'know, that isn't too wrong except for one thing. I already have an actual dagger >:)

11 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Wait. did you put @Aes Sedai older than me?!!! I mean, she is, but not by too much.

Wait I am? That's fantastic!

@Cash67 I imagine you as 20-23 brown hair kinda messy but in a stylish way. Hazel, greenish eyes and pretty tall. Also, you have glasses

@Aes Sedai I think you might've mentioned somewhere that you have pink hair so I imagine you with pink hair but brown roots 15-16 and hazely-golden eyes

@Being of Cacophony you're a bunch of platypuses stacked up in a trench coat.

Edited by Cinnamon