Long Game 90: Undiluted Powers

Araris Valerian

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Hadn't actually thought about it. For some reason I simultaneously thought the NK was on Book and Cin and hadn't actually processed the info. :P.

[Danex, TUN, Whysper

It works, but Archer basically has to be evil too. Or there has to be another Lurcher that’s elim. Or a e!Mistborn that rolled Lurcher last night I suppose. Technically possible but kinda out there.

7 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Hadn't actually thought about it. For some reason I simultaneously thought the NK was on Book and Cin and hadn't actually processed the info. :P.

[Danex, TUN, Whysper

I actually made a similar mistake. I was thinking of Bookwyrm as the NK, but it was really the Coinshot attack. So ignore my thoughts about the Danex implications.

Just to recap then:

-Illwei shot an elim, and voted one off

-Silvereye voted off an elim

-Shining voted off an elim

-I protected Cin from this NK 

-Cin was attacked by the elims (we're either e-e or v-v because I didn't give them a heads up)

From my perspective, we're looking for three elims from a pool of Whysper, TUN, Mat, and Dannex. Anyone got some compelling not e-e arguments to make about those four? A dichotomy should give us an elim flip today or tomorrow. 

Well, I have reread previous days focusing on Mat, TUN, dannnnex, and Whysper/Conq. My takeaways:

-Mat's behaviour is overall... not especially strange but still rubs me the wrong way. He often stays defensive, did some reads list (last one D2) but often tries not to commit too much (that's how I read it at least). 

-Now that I clear Archer, I have a completely different reading of D4 and the Archer train. It could be read as an elim attempt to kill v!Archer which leads to easy elim win. Which drives my suspicion even higher on TUN who started the train.

Whysper also felt a bit suspicious by following on it without even waiting to get more info on the PM conv.

dannnnex also followed, then seemingly tried to defend Archivist but I'm not sure how to read that. It could also be genuine surprise at seeing Archivist being in the lead so suddenly.

-Whysper both suspected and defended Mat N4... I don't know what it means, but it could be some kind of defending-while-distancing.

So yeah, I'm looking at TUN, Whysper, Mat as the remaining elims. dannnnex could be elim too instead of Whysper or Mat but he's less suspicious to me.

Anyone willing to go on TUN with me? If not, I'm staying on Mat (to avoid dispersion) but TUN and Whysper look like good candidates for the exe. Or for the shooting.

5 hours ago, Just a Silvereye said:

Whysper also felt a bit suspicious by following on it without even waiting to get more info on the PM conv.

Just to clarify my vote. It wasn't so much that I was sure on Archer. It was more to see what happened with the wagon. Like who might follow on now that it was a possible wagon or what would happen with counter wagons.

The PM info I wanted more to find out who might be a villager if Archer ended up being Elim.

EDIT:

Okay, I'm back to thinking Archer must be V. I think Cinn is V. And didn't like Dannex's comments when placing that vote on Archer. So going with a vote on Dannex for now. Probably also gives the most info going forward.

Dannex

Edited by Whysper
vote on Dannex

During D1, Mat had some interactions that don't look e-e. 

He votes Wiz and gets this reaponse: 

I see you haven't changed yet Mat, maybe this game will finally convince you to stop going after me D1.

Danex votes him and he makes this response. 

Oh come on, this is page four. :P I’m sure you can come up with something beyond a lazy continuation vote

These don't read e-e to me, so I'm hesitant to vote for Mat. 

TUN is the only one who's' role is unknown, probably a thug

EDIT:

implying that the lack of resistance on him isn't AI probably. If the elims have 2 thugs and no one else then there's a chance of winning but if the team is 5 and they have two thugs and a third we can't win this.

Edited by Illwei

24 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

TUN (4): Illwei, Mat, Silver, Archer 

Danex (2): Shining, Whysper

@The Unknown Novel do you have anything meaningful to contribute? How do you feel about your exe?

Rather resigned really. I don't really think I can make a good enough case for my innocence, especially since I don't have a lot of time. I'm a vanilla, so unprovable and it's been PoE narrowed down to four people, of which there are almost certainly three elims. Since I know I'm vil, my only real choice is Da(n=n)ex.