Channelknight Fadran

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"I don't know you, and I don't trust you."

"We can change the first! I'm Havri, son of Lana. I grew up on the back of a big ole' dragon, specifically the sun kind. She woke up some 5 years ago, and I've been wandering around ever since."

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

"We can change the first! I'm Havri, son of Lana. I grew up on the back of a big ole' dragon, specifically the sun kind. She woke up some 5 years ago, and I've been wandering around ever since."

"That means nothing to me."

41 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"Doesn't concern you."

2 hours ago, Ookla the Silver said:

"What was that fell from the sky?"

How far have you guys wandered away from the hole at this point?

You hear an sudden roar echo from the forest. It sounds like the bandit Johnston you have met, but more angry and bestial. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

You hear an sudden roar echo from the forest. It sounds like the bandit Johnston you have met, but more angry and bestial. 

Probably not very.

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

"Well, thats no good."

"No..."

25 minutes ago, Ookla the Silver said:

"Well, thats no good."

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

"No..."

Quest sprinted through the trees, panting heavily, one hand clutching his satchel and staff to his side and the other trying to frantically start a spell. His glasses were almost falling off his face but he couldn't spare a limb to push them up.

Quest didn't stop as he saw the grayscale man and a new and rather striking fellow down the road, and he didn't have the breath to call out to them. He just started running in their direction 

A second later, Johnston came roaring through the woods. He held a fist of daggers in one hand and the other was covered in sickly green scales and claws. He was smoking, and part of his hair looked singed. Quest had hoped the fire would distract him for longer. 

Johnston came barreling towards Quest, as Quest continued running towards Antin and Havri. 

23 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

Miyako sighed. Fine. I know. It just feels seven kinds of wrong to be sitting here doing nothing, while being in her house. 

There's things you can do besides fight, the voice replied. Practice your mental resistance, for one thing.

And we can observe, added Yerik. There might be information hidden around here somewhere.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest sprinted through the trees, panting heavily, one hand clutching his satchel and staff to his side and the other trying to frantically start a spell. His glasses were almost falling off his face but he couldn't spare a limb to push them up.

Quest didn't stop as he saw the grayscale man and a new and rather striking fellow down the road, and he didn't have the breath to call out to them. He just started running in their direction 

A second later, Johnston came roaring through the woods. He held a fist of daggers in one hand and the other was covered in sickly green scales and claws. He was smoking, and part of his hair looked singed. Quest had hoped the fire would distract him for longer. 

Johnston came barreling towards Quest, as Quest continued running towards Antin and Havri. 

Antin stepped forward and grabbed Johnston's arm.

This should inhibit any magic going on, as you know.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Havri conjures a light shield and runs to stand between Quest and Johnston. 
"Whats going on here?" He asks Quest

3 hours ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Antin stepped forward and grabbed Johnston's arm.

Ok cool, you can feel some magic being damped, especially from his scaled arm, though less than you would expect. But it would still not prevent his next action 

Johnston stabbed towards Antin's stomach with his fist of knives and tried to shove past him. 

3 hours ago, Ookla the Silver said:

Havri conjures a light shield and runs to stand between Quest and Johnston. 
"Whats going on here?" He asks Quest

Quest stumbled to a stop and finished his spell with a flare of green light surrounding him, and was finally able to push his glasses up.

"Bandit." Quest panted. "Trying...to... kill." He reached behind his back and tenderly pulled out a dagger. "Ow."

3 hours ago, Ookla the Reborn said:

There's things you can do besides fight, the voice replied. Practice your mental resistance, for one thing.

And we can observe, added Yerik. There might be information hidden around here somewhere.

Yeah Miyako conceded. Hey, did her majesty say she needed us for anything else besides the princess's training, or do we have free run of her castle? How much you suspect we're being watched?

Edited by Mr. Misting

1 minute ago, Mr. Misting said:

Johnston stabbed towards Antin's stomach with his fist of knives and tried to shove past him. 

Quest stumbled to a stop and finished his spell with a flare of green light surrounding him, and was finally able to push his glasses up.

"Bandit." Quest panted. "Trying...to... kill." He reached behind his back and tenderly pulled out a dagger. "Ow."

Yeah Miyako conceded. Hey, did her majesty say she needed us for anything else besides the princess's training, or do we have free run of her castle? How much you suspect we're being watched?

Antin's magic is extremely powerful. How is he resisting?

30 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

Antin's magic is extremely powerful. How is he resisting?

Well his scaled arm is basically a dragonborn's arm grafted onto a human body. There is some more magic stuff going on there, but its not related to the physical use of the arm. But for the benefit of the doubt, we'll say his scaled arm is basically dysfunctional while Antin is disrupting it.

But I don't think that would affect his other arm unless Antin's magic also makes nonmagical people weaker. I find it's fair to say he is weaker when Antin is touching him, for the slight magic going on, but I still think this terribly buff guy could take a reasonable go at stabbing you.