Channelknight Fadran

8 hours ago, Mr. Misting said:

Sounds good to me. 

In that case... boom, they are now at the armory. It's filled with swords and armor made of the rare metals that work with Yerik's metalcraft abilities.  It's also filled with guards, in case Miyako was thinking of trying anything funny.

I will endeavor to write something up, but if I don't get to it before you read this, feel free to make something up based on the above description.

On 12/12/2023 at 4:32 PM, Ookla the Reborn said:

Well I mostly have questions. How many guards are there, are they currently possessed by the queen? How nice are the swords? How many weapons and what types of weapons? Is there any one weapon that seems important? How big is the room?

Miyako looked around the room. 

On 12/12/2023 at 4:21 PM, Ookla the Abstract said:

He didn't answer, and didn't make eye contact as he applied the bandages.

On 12/12/2023 at 4:25 PM, Ookla the Silver said:

"I'll call you.. Fred then." He walks back over to quest, away from "Fred"

Quest felt for the cut along his back. The spell had mostly healed the wound, so he left it alone for now. 

Quest nodded to Havri, and turned to Antin. "Hey, you were the guy from before. Um, the guy who climbed down the hole. Did you happen to find anything?"

Edited by Mr. Misting

1 minute ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest felt for the cut along his back. The spell had mostly healed the wound, so he left it alone for now. 

Quest nodded to Havri, and turned to Antin. "Hey, you were the guy from before. Um, the guy who climbed down the hole. Did you happen to find anything?"

"Yes..."

51 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Havri waves.

On 12/18/2023 at 8:06 AM, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He hesitated, then pulled out the strange object he had found in the pit.

On 12/18/2023 at 8:34 AM, Argenti said:

Havri walks over to get a better look. "Whats that?"

Quest leaned forward until he was inches away and examined the curious metal. "Hmmm." I, hm, that looks...interesting. Was there more of it?" Quest straightened and looked around. "Oh, and well, we should probably leave. Right? I mean, Johnston or the woman will be coming for us, I assume." 

1 minute ago, Mr. Misting said:

Quest leaned forward until he was inches away and examined the curious metal. "Hmmm." I, hm, that looks...interesting. Was there more of it?" Quest straightened and looked around. "Oh, and well, we should probably leave. Right? I mean, Johnston or the woman will be coming for us, I assume." 

"I Think I could beat Johnston one on one? I'm not excited to find out though." 

1 hour ago, Argenti said:

"I Think I could beat Johnston one on one? I'm not excited to find out though." 

"Oh, yes. Probably? But he did lodge a knife in me, and stab, um, our friend in the gut rather violently before you stopped him. And I already cast a lot of spells so I'm not sure how hopeful I'll prove. 

"Um, it may be smart to run before the bandit's return, and come back when we are feeling better. Unless there is more of the metal they might extract from the hole? I, um, wouldn't want to miss out on that..."

4 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

"Oh, yes. Probably? But he did lodge a knife in me, and stab, um, our friend in the gut rather violently before you stopped him. And I already cast a lot of spells so I'm not sure how hopeful I'll prove. 

"Um, it may be smart to run before the bandit's return, and come back when we are feeling better. Unless there is more of the metal they might extract from the hole? I, um, wouldn't want to miss out on that..."

"This is all I saw down there."

36 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"This is all I saw down there."

"Oh, hm, that's unfortunate. Well, then we should probably leave." Quest nodded. He turned towards a direction in the road - with seemingly no thought to destination - and began ambling off distractedly.

He muttered softly to himself: "how would something so small cause a hole like that? Had the bulk of the mass burned away, leaving only the ingot?

On 12/14/2023 at 2:36 PM, Mr. Misting said:

Well I mostly have questions. How many guards are there, are they currently possessed by the queen? How nice are the swords? How many weapons and what types of weapons? Is there any one weapon that seems important? How big is the room?

The room was filled with soldiers, both in armor and out. Some seemed to be training, while others stood guard.

The walls were covered in weapons- mostly spears, though there were a few devices that appeared to be fancy crossbows. The primary focus of the room, however, was the armor.

Two main kinds were represented- the golden kind that could change its shape, and the reddish metal that some of the soldiers had used to pull off remarkable displays of power.

Yerik's eyes lit up as he scanned the room.