Long Game 88: Blood and Bloody Ashes!

10 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Well, I think it's safe to say RNG had an influence in this game :P

RNG has had a major influence on both games. We lost the last two. Devo was elim. Devo you have great luck as an elim and skill. Hopefully we'll get you next time. I really need to keep a google doc next time.

3 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Well, I think it's safe to say RNG had an influence in this game :P I think the outcome was fair seeing as Vorros got scanned, and I'm glad either way that we chose correctly out of Devo/Araris. I think I did alright analysis-wise myself.

Special shout out to Luck and Conq for their efforts, you guys did really well.

Ah thanks Mat! You did a good job as well! I just wish that we got Devo! That was well played Devo, you are a master Elim and I hope to see you on my team next time, whatever side I may be on. Also, You did great TUN! It was a fun game all around. ;)

Good game everyone! Props to Devo for rebutting my arguments all the way until the end. I had a lot of fun that turn trying to convince y'all that I wasn't evil :). It was a bit of a bummer that everything came down to throws of the dice at the end (and Mat didn't seem to have come into his luck yet in this turning of the Wheel), but overall it was a fun game. Thanks for GMing @The Unknown Novel, and for IMing, @Elandera.

13 hours ago, Illwei said:

I hope to play with @Conquestor and @Luckspren in more games, i enjoyed playing with you guys.

I liked playing with you two as well! Sorry for getting you killed at the start though! Near the end I should've realized that you were village but I thought you were going to make a last minute move to try and save yourself... Oh well. We'll get them next time! 

• 2 weeks later...

I just redid my stats section in my about me, and learned that this was my fiftieth game! Not counting GMing, BTs, or FFAs (And if you add those, I've done 61). I had apparently been a few behind so I thought it was like 48th or something like that and I was going to make special note of my 50th game during it, but ah well :P

Cheers to 50 more! With perhaps a higher win rate, and a higher elim rate :ph34r: Like, in 51 games, I rolled elim only 9 times. Sadness xD Was converted a few, but that's not the same... anyway, thanks to all who've made this hobby great for me over the last year and a half. It's been a ride.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Congratulations to the elims for winning, and thank you to The Known Novel for running the game!

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get ahold of Wilson, Devotary of Spontaneity, Elbereth, Araris Valerian, Elandera, or StrikerEZ, or post in the GM Signups & Discussion ThreadNot only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can. 

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone in our Art of Game Creation thread. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about. If you would rather keep some detail secret, or are self-conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be; while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Amanuensis, STINK, Sart, Fifth Scholar, Straw, Archer, and Kasimir) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: