3 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

This may not be what Illwei was getting at, but I too was confused by your Mat stance. Just to clarify, you're mind-melding / agreeing with Mat, but not reading him as Village due to paranoia, right?

Yes to the first part, not really to the second. Yes, I am a bit paranoid of them, but that’s not only why I’m not reading them village. Mainly, I’m not reading them village because imo they haven’t said/done anything that sticks out to me as particularly village? And Idk if e!mat would say the things I’m thinking cuz I don’t know what the e!mat mindset is like xD Just because I agree with their takes doesn’t mean their alignment is the same as mine - it’s the stuff like asking about neutrals, the faction names observation, this response to the TUA vanilla comment, etc. I can see these takes logically coming from either alignment, which is why I’m not necessarily giving village cred to them. Ninjad by kas, same response ^ 

9 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Yes to the first part, not really to the second. Yes, I am a bit paranoid of them, but that’s not only why I’m not reading them village. Mainly, I’m not reading them village because imo they haven’t said/done anything that sticks out to me as particularly village? And Idk if e!mat would say the things I’m thinking cuz I don’t know what the e!mat mindset is like xD Just because I agree with their takes doesn’t mean their alignment is the same as mine - it’s the stuff like asking about neutrals, the faction names observation, this response to the TUA vanilla comment, etc. I can see these takes logically coming from either alignment, which is why I’m not necessarily giving village cred to them. Ninjad by kas, same response ^ 

Ah okie, thank you. Will keep this in mind when Mat flips.

3 minutes ago, STINK said:

Anything fun us non americans can do then or do we wait for the majority to wake up and doeth stuff

|
—————————-

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

u want devo for anagrams im afraid

my brain still isn't really working rn tho ive had caffeine

3 minutes ago, STINK said:

I'm gonna say four guesses here so as to not clog the post count too much but lets go:

E,T,S,O

/                |
—————————-

_ _ O _ _ _ T _ _ _ T _

Edited by Kasimir

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

/                |
—————————-

_ _ O _ _ _ T _ _ _ T _

P, B, C

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

The word is

SElimination 

You’re welcome 

Why would you do this

3 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

The word is

SElimination 

You’re welcome 

Do I just hang the Stick figure if Stick got it wrong? 

Asking for a friend.

Edited to add:

/                |
—————————-

_ P O _ _ C T _ C _ T _

Edited by Kasimir

Wait noooo I got ninjad and therefore didn’t see the previous page xDD

3 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Do I just hang the Stick figure if Stick got it wrong? 

Asking for a friend.

well. xD I need a second chance OTL

I’ll go for Y

edit: and I. Y, I

Edited by _Stick_

Wait noooo I got ninjad and therefore didn’t see the previous page xDD

well. xD I need a second chance OTL

I’ll go for Y

/                |
—————————-

_ P O _ _ C T _ C _ T Y

4 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

/                |
—————————-

_ P O _ _ C T _ C _ T _

A and then L

This word do be kinda annoying to figure out huh

2 minutes ago, STINK said:

A and then L

This word do be kinda annoying to figure out huh

/                |
—————————-

A P O _ _ C T _ C _ T Y

I should probably progress the hangman but tbh I'm cribbing from Maili's LG74 art and I don't think there's enough to condemn the stickman yet.

Edited by Kasimir

Currently debating if I should just share why I'm confidently reading Mat as an E!Epic. Was trying to avoid anyone sheeping me (muddies the info pool) + wanted to see how votes moved or accumulated after putting him in the lead with no explanation, but not a lot has come from it due to timezones and I'm kinda impatient. Also concerned I'm tunneling and just don't know enough about Mat to make a proper judgment, so getting thoughts on my reasoning from players more familiar with him would probably help. Wouldn't mind the validation either.

The net info gain from not sharing it earlier probably isn't as significant as I initially believed, and I'd also hate to be wrong and for V!Mat to see me trying to kill him with no given explanation.

Since ya'll are here: Kas, Stink. Thoughts on Mat?

Edited by Amanuensis

8 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Currently debating if I should just share why I'm confidently reading Mat as an E!Epic. Was trying to avoid anyone sheeping me (muddies the info pool) + wanted to see how votes moved or accumulated after putting him in the lead with no explanation, but not a lot has come from it due to timezones and I'm kinda impatient. Also concerned I'm tunneling and just don't know enough about Mat to make a proper judgment, so getting thoughts on my reasoning from players more familiar with him would probably help. Wouldn't mind the validation either.

The net info gain from not sharing it earlier probably isn't as significant as I initially believed, and I'd also hate to be wrong and for V!Mat to see me trying to kill him with no given explanation.

Ok I was gonna make an ISO post cause I got bored but I don't remember how to do spoilers and I don't wanna just do an ISO without first figuring out how to do spoilers again so if anyone could advise that would be great tyvm

10 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

/                |
—————————-

A P O _ _ C T _ C _ T Y

has to be the letter I in there for sure

1 minute ago, STINK said:

Ok I was gonna make an ISO post cause I got bored but I don't remember how to do spoilers and I don't wanna just do an ISO without first figuring out how to do spoilers again so if anyone could advise that would be great tyvm

has to be the letter I in there for sure

All you have to do is click the i

The eye

Apodicticity 

/                |
—————————-

A P O D I C T I C I T Y

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!

L U C K Y W I N N E R!

You are the 99th visitor to Tyrian Falls! 

You have won one free half-price Go phone!*

To collect your prize, reply with:

name

address

role(s) if any

alignment

credit card number

the three funny numbers on the back

cr: @DrakeMarshall for inflicting this on me in our PM =)

*I am obligated as a professional to remind you this is a standard phishing scam:

Spoiler

unknown.png

Anyway.

7 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Gonna be honest: it swung a lot - felt eh about the Szeth comment, then light V (light V or null+ at any rate, I wasn't picky) on the strength of the exchange with Archer and Devo on the possibility of V!Epics, but in summation from that post I did earlier: I agree with Illwei's Stick read more than I agree with Mat's, I'm a bit uneasy about Mat wanting to sheep my reads (he could be trolling me), and I generally feel unease when a player D1 V reads me out of the blue when I can't see much reason for them to do so, so those reasons were key in making me say here that I want to commit to rethinking my Mat read:

5 hours ago, Kasimir said:

I have some reignited paranoia of Mat and have not yet decided which way to go.

Partly as well due to that discussion in Section B where I rethought and decided there's just too many factors in play (again, in summation - distro assumptions, team risk appetite, potential confounding factors from V Epics who don't want to out themselves as juicy NK targets, boldness, player IKYK preferences) for me to feel confident about saying that a player who says out the gate that there are V Epics is necessarily going to be Village.

Pragmatically he's a null to me until I get some sleep to rethink, as I think it's clear from my last few longposts that I'm not thinking clearly anymore, thus should not persist with analysis under these conditions, though I've at least put down what I have to show my working. Sleep - which I should be doing, but I got sidetracked by vibing with Stink and listening to Castle On The Hill.

9 hours ago, STINK said:

Cool. I'll wait for you to do yours first then. Curious if you'll notice the same things I did.

9 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Gonna be honest: it swung a lot - felt eh about the Szeth comment, then light V (light V or null+ at any rate, I wasn't picky) on the strength of the exchange with Archer and Devo on the possibility of V!Epics, but in summation from that post I did earlier: I agree with Illwei's Stick read more than I agree with Mat's, I'm a bit uneasy about Mat wanting to sheep my reads (he could be trolling me), and I generally feel unease when a player D1 V reads me out of the blue when I can't see much reason for them to do so, so those reasons were key in making me say here that I want to commit to rethinking my Mat read:

Partly as well due to that discussion in Section B where I rethought and decided there's just too many factors in play (again, in summation - distro assumptions, team risk appetite, potential confounding factors from V Epics who don't want to out themselves as juicy NK targets, boldness, player IKYK preferences) for me to feel confident about saying that a player who says out the gate that there are V Epics is necessarily going to be Village.

Pragmatically he's a null to me until I get some sleep to rethink, as I think it's clear from my last few longposts that I'm not thinking clearly anymore, thus should not persist with analysis under these conditions, though I've at least put down what I have to show my working. Sleep - which I should be doing, but I got sidetracked by vibing with Stink and listening to Castle On The Hill.

Thank you. I'll properly respond to this when I'm ready to bring up my reasons.

7 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Cool. I'll wait for you to do yours first then. Curious if you'll notice the same things I did.

Thank you. I'll properly respond to this when I'm ready to bring up my reasons.

On mobile, will fix for justification later. 

Despite my words, went to relook because I was a bit bothered that I couldn't really sharpen the issue on why the Szeth thing bothered me. 

I'm now also bothered by the Thaid softball — appreciate that we don't want to break the new player but also defeats the point of the vote — and still haven't figured out why exactly I was eh about the Szeth comment beyond what I said earlier. 

Going to sleep/nap for real. 

Edited by Kasimir