5 hours ago, 00kla said:

I swear Fadran, I'm going to track you down and hug you so hard you have to use Arcana to scudding breathe.

All right, guess I have to go now :P 

I'm thankful for all of you guys, the Fellowship (too many to tag and I can't remember all the Ooklas anymore, but @Nathrangking, @Ookla the Reserved, @Ookla the Sly and @Ookla the Tortured come to mind. Y'all are awesome RPers and just writers in general. It's crazy how well all of your stories work together and I love seeing you guys write together.), the Dusters ( @Vapor, @Ookla the Channelknight, @Ookla the Grammatical, @I Am A Fish, @Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto, thank you so much for playing in my world. It means a lot to see that I did good at making something cool and interesting!) and everyone else! @Ookla the Bored, you make great memes and are just fun whenever I see your posts. @AmazingGoob, thanks for making some of the most creative RPs I've ever seen. @Ookla the Disproportionate, thanks for having the best Ookla name as well as being one of the people I'm most glad I follow because I always find out about cool threads I wouldn't have found otherwise. @Frustration and @Ookla the Shadowed, you guys participate in everything and you rock whenever I come across you.

I'm thankful I got to come home for the holidays and I'm glad I got to leave home for school. I'm thankful for good internet and places with no wifi. I'm thankful for school and days off from school. I'm thankful for the stories that bring us all together and the ones that make us all different.

Awww. Thanks! I'm thankful for @00kla, because you are so amazing, you created Sirens Call (sorry Ileft but it was fun when I joined and I might want to join again), and you are just an amazing RPer in general! Thank you!

7 hours ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

@Ookla the Dragon! Emi, you are the best. There's a long list of hugs waiting for me from all the Sharders, but if I could only choose one Sharder to hug, then it would be you! I WANT EMI HUGS, DANG IT!!

AWWWW I’M LITERALLY SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT!! I spent like 100 hours thinking how great would it be to hug all of you, but Fadran if I could choose only one person to do that it would be either you or @Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto who apparently it my husband. :wub::P:ph34r:

Just now, Ookla the Dragon said:

AWWWW I’M LITERALLY SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT!! I spent like 100 hours thinking how great would it be to hug all of you, but Fadran if I could choose only one person to do that it would be either you or @Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto who apparently it my husband. :wub::P:ph34r:

Oh, yeah. Go hug your husband, Emi. I'm pretty sure the law requires it.

On 30/11/2020 at 6:48 AM, Ookla the Channelknight said:

@Ookla the Grammatical! Probably my closest Shardbuddy ever since Queen vanished. You're basically my partner in crime for literally all the RPs. If I post somewhere, I can count on you to post back. You're also pretty dang hot from what I can gather from brief video calls.

Wait, how did I miss this? No idea. I really need to go through my notifications, huh. Yes to all of that except that last part, which I will deny no matter who says it. Thank you so much, though!

On 30/11/2020 at 8:41 AM, Spren of Kindness said:

(saving the really mushy emotional stuff for my Shardiversary)

Yes. This. My gosh.