Young Bard

Quick Fix Game 41: The Lord Mistborn's School for Gifted Allomancers

184 posts in this topic

While I'd still like to hear more from @Coda, I'll vote for Lemonelon. That vote for darkness came from left field, and Wonko is right, we get a lot of information from whether she turns up student or thug.

Hi I'm back from school. I will vote on Lemon for information. I trust Elkanah, Wonko, and Elandera because of their expert analysis.

Mundric hung his head. What use were principles in a den of liars and cheaters who’d do anything to take what was not theirs? They hadn’t even bought a hat. The great torment filled him. It wrapped his mind like a shroud of nettles, piercing him with the deepest fear a man could feel - the torment of uncertainty. He stepped out from his improvised shop, and drew a small aluminum top hat from his case. The edges were sharp. He was going to find the one who’d orchestrated this, and make them pay. Not the soulless thugs, no. Whatever demented schoolmaster that could lie to so many, about the purpose of the very school and set them at each other’s throats... He was the one to go after.

——

Right from the get-go, the lack of resistance to a vote on Lemonelon is worrying. My suspicions are all over the place. Every suspicion seems to be wrong, but I’m more worried about Coda than Lemon. It’s all so unclear.

I have forgotten how bad I am at this game! I have the strongest village read so far on DeTess and scanned them as village in C1 so I'm inclined to believe them- but they are voting on me :( 

My other scans have been Devotary coming up as village and Wonko coming up as village. 

I can understand wanting to vote on me for information, but I'll have to vote for Coda as they have seemed most suspicious out of the players we have left.

If you want to lynch me, go ahead. I'm not really contributing to this game much and I could really use the time.

Vote Count:
Lemonelon (5): De Tess, Wonko, Elandera, Elkanah, Coda
Coda (2): Abstrusity, Lemonelon

Well, guess my vote doesn't matter. Elandera is my only suspicion at present, so I'll put a vote on them.

Well, I promised I'd post before rollover.

Lemonelon. Coda.

Good game, guys. :P

1 hour ago, Coda said:

If you want to lynch me, go ahead. I'm not really contributing to this game much and I could really use the time.

I guess that's fair Lemonelon Coda

Edit: Good game well played

Edited by Elkanah

And that's the cycle, and the game! The epilogue will be up shortly.