With dismay, I felt myself become drunk. This was a disaster. How could anyone think like this? I couldn't even access my wonderful vocabulary!

I moved across the room, noting with distaste the complete lack of coordination among the guests- including myself, sadly.

This had to be stopped.

"Itiah!" I called out, pronouncing my words as best as I could. "Turn it off!"

I wander in, thinking this was an HR meeting about my use of spikes in the workplace, and prepared to defend my actions to the last breath. So needless to say, I’m pleasantly and completely surprised to find the sight that this party.

“Uh uh uh.” 

That aught to do for a proper description.  

46 minutes ago, Lord Furret said:

Furret sat on his throne, with his Sentret servants bringing him the best of the food. He watched the antics of the silly people, amused.

"Imagine sitting on a throne" I scoff, sitting on an uncomfortable-looking wooden stool, "What a commoner you must have to be."

I observe Truthless of Shinovar's attempt to start a game of Laser Tag, and pull out a specially prepared laser tag sniper rifle. From my position beneath the table, I carefully and quickly eliminate anyone wearing a vest. Then I take a third brownie from the plate.

5 hours ago, Sorana said:

"Dance with me?"

“I’m awful at dancing, but okay, if you’ll be on my team for laser tag.” 

Rushu, Zinc, you guys too?

Edited by AonEne

Just now, AonEne said:

“I’m awful at dancing, but okay, if you’ll be on my team for laser tag.”

*Happily takes Ene's hands and starts dancing with her*

*whispers*

"Let's grab two guns and ambush them. They don't expect us to do that."

My extra-sensitive and perceptive eyes catch sight of the color of deception hovering around Ene and Sorana. The color is surprisingly lovely; I make a note of that. Then, I adjust my head-tie and ready my confetti gun, which also doubles as a laser-tag gun. My socks are primed and slippy. 

Itiah is still menacing the birds, which are somehow inside this party room. The diamond floor gleams and glimmers. I pull a cookie from my pocket and take a bite.

It tastes like imminent violence. And chocolate chips.

I zoom over, executing a totally sick sliiiiiiiide and stop precisely where I was planning: that is to say, crashing directly into the punch bowl.

"I've spiked the punch!" I shout, drenched in reddish liquid. That's nothing new. I stand, tapping heat to dry myself off, and sling my laser-tag-confetti gun over my shoulder all nonchalant-like.

"Sup?" I say to Sorana and Ene. 

Just now, Sorana said:

"Let's attack the guys."

I tell Zinc and make a vague gesture towards the others.

"Ooh, great idea!"

I pull three spikes from inside my coat pocket, then look at Sorana and Ene. "Oh." I put the spikes back slowly; the feeling of awkwardness is palpable as I unsling my laser-confetti gun.

"Right," I say. "Yes. Laser tag. Definitely."

9 minutes ago, Sorana said:

I grab a glass, fill it with punch and drink. Delicious.

"Let's attack the guys."

I tell Zinc and make a vague gesture towards the others.

I trot up to Sorana.

"Do I count as a guy as well?"

3 hours ago, Rushu42 said:

I observe Truthless of Shinovar's attempt to start a game of Laser Tag, and pull out a specially prepared laser tag sniper rifle. From my position beneath the table, I carefully and quickly eliminate anyone wearing a vest. Then I take a third brownie from the plate.

I gasp, then throw a laser hand grenade underneath the table. I also pull out two laser machine guns, start laughing in a war-cry like manner, and begin to shoot.

”WHO’S ON MY TEAM?” I yell.

The cookie that I started eating dropped through the ghostly figure and settled on a chair since currently the spirit of Life had no character to embody. “I’ve missed so much” I sighed.

I was not expecting five pages in one day but I should have known with this group. Thanks for the welcome back, hopefully I’ll be able to become active again soon.