8 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

Sorry! Probably should of mentioned earlier that Gathen don't use guns. Let's just say that it's a sword. I remembered Jessy taking the weapon from a dead guard too, and their wouldn't be a body. Gathen leave nothing behind when they die.

In that case I would ask you, to write some longer posts with more detailed worldbuilding, if there is something unusual like that. It fundamentally changes how my character acts if she isn't armed and a sword isn't really useful to her. That means I'm a bit in a bad position, because none of her later actions, after taking the gun make sense anymore.

Retcon it, if you need to, but please try to give us more information to work with.

Anyway, no IC post on my part, I need to rethink how she behaves.

25 minutes ago, Invocation said:

Arthos's arms flared into fiery life as he went directly from a prone position to standing. "That was...disconcerting. What happened and where am I now?"

"You got hit. I grabbed you and we left."

24 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"Just one. Does your FTL do something to our state of mind? Why are you asking to activate it when you could just do it?" 

"No. Figured it would be polite. It is something of a... jar when we leave."

8 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Yeah, I know. Sorry. I have everything worked out in my head, and then I forget to tell people... ugh.

"Alright, anything else?"

12 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

Yeah, I know. Sorry. I have everything worked out in my head, and then I forget to tell people... ugh.

Yeah. Dw.

I think I will retire from this rp. I'm sorry, but I wanted to play a soldier using guns. If that concept isn't possible I'd basically would have to introduce a new character. To me this was a possibility to play a "lighter" character, compared to many others that have these huge crises and I simply don't want to start down that way again. But weaponless trapped, is exactly that way and it's not what I had in mind. SciFi doesn't work without some cool guns for me, especially not with her background.

Have fun everybody!

2 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Couldn't you just say that she kept whatever weapons she had on her when she was kidnapped?

*shrugs*

I interpreted it in a way, that imprisoned meant "weapons were removed".

If it wasn't I'm fine to state that she kept hers.

Edited by Sorana

Oh, that’s a shame :-/

“So, wait a second,” Cheh said, pointing to John and Arthos.

“You both can bend all four elements?” Cheh was confused, but today had been a confusing day.

“I feel like we have to do be honest with what we can do before we confuse each other any more. I can control rock. That’s pretty much my whole deal.” He looked to the new guy who’d arrived, and the guy with purple arms coming off him. “What about you two?”

9 hours ago, Sorana said:

Here, I will give everyone weapons who wants them.

9 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Imprisoned. Sorana got the right idea.

7 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

“So, wait a second,” Cheh said, pointing to John and Arthos.

“You both can bend all four elements?” Cheh was confused, but today had been a confusing day.

“I feel like we have to do be honest with what we can do before we confuse each other any more. I can control rock. That’s pretty much my whole deal.” He looked to the new guy who’d arrived, and the guy with purple arms coming off him. “What about you two?”

"Yes, I can use my bond with Light Magic to use all 5 elements. No, none of us are the Avatar. We're from all different magic systems."

John turned around, and then turned back. "I almost forgot, if anyone would like some weapons, we have them all, from spears and swords to submachine guns and laser weaponry. It's just there in the back." He turned and a screen appeared out of thin air in front of him. He entered in their destination coordinates, and a button appeared on the screen. 

"Hang on to something."

He hit the button, and they jumped out of the universe.

All I know is Rydin kept his bag with some knives and the suit inside.

He has one very special knife that can make people into Stand users.

"Uhh. I suck at explaining this. I'll let my Stand do it." Rydin opened his bag and removed a few peices of clothing. He snapped his fingers and dropped the clthes. Sheets of purple mist began to flow off his body, into the clothes. The mist filed out the suit, begining to take the shape of a man, wearing the suit. The figure remained indistinct until Rydin snapped his fingers again. The figure snapped into a purple man. The only color other than purple on his face was a pair of pure black sunglasses. 

"Good day." the Stand said politely, "I am, as Rydin mentioned, a Stand. I'm called Sharp Dressed Man, Act. 3, though you can call me Three." once Three had finished talking, he went about fixing his collar and straighening out his sleeves.

The craft lurched, and they dropped back in the universe. "I didn't want to bring us to close to our destination, so that we didn't crash into the planet. We'll have to wait for about an hour." He turned back towards everyone. "Hello Three, how are you." He looked back at everyone else. "Would anyone like some coffee?"

Edited by John Flamesinger
A lot more people should use the 'Reason for edit' Box. It would be nice to see why people edit things. So, how are you today?

Alright, so these people could do weird stuff. He decided not to let it bother him too much, he would understand the situation soon enough. Hopefully.

"I can, well, I use this thing." he showed them his tactical orbment. It looked like a big pocket watch. "To cast arts, which are basically magic. For example." He casted Breath, easing a bit the injuries of those who needed it. "Like that."

Edited by Eluvianii
Don't know what a project watch is but it isn't what I meant

1 hour ago, John Flamesinger said:

Here, I will give everyone weapons who wants them.

what do you mean? I don't want to blackmail you or something like that.

I just had a character in mind, and figured since nobody ever said anything against it, that the concept is alright. That's everything.

I simply can't play a character without a concept, I just can't.

Edited by Sorana

5 minutes ago, Sorana said:

No, you didn't blackmail me. It's just that Gathen don't keep premade guns around (Normally, but John insists on being prepared on pods), they tend to make their own guns, which disappear after they die. How about you had a gun of some sort on you and the Gathen didn't take it off you.

Just now, John Flamesinger said:

No, you didn't blackmail me. It's just that Gathen don't keep premade guns around (Normally, but John insists on being prepared on pods), they tend to make their own guns, which disappear after they die. How about you had a gun of some sort on you and the Gathen didn't take it off you.

Yeah, alright.

Jessy listened to the others list their powers.

"I'm a Biotic. I can knock enemies over from a distance, lift them into the air, generate gravitational vortices to tear obstacles or enemies apart, or create protective barriers."

She tried to explain and then shrugged.

"I'll have to show you, but not here. It's too dangerous."

9 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

John raised his eyebrows. "Too dangerous? There's a weapons testing room 3 doors to the right after that door." He pointed. "This spacecraft can go through a black hole and survive. It can survive pretty much anything you throw at it."

"Are we allowed to test that?" Arthos asked, completely disregarding that he would die if he somehow succeeded in wrecking the ship.

10 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

John raised his eyebrows. "Too dangerous? There's a weapons testing room 3 doors to the right after that door." He pointed. "This spacecraft can go through a black hole and survive. It can survive pretty much anything you throw at it."

Jessy laughed.

"It is great that you are concerned about the spacecraft."

She said dryly. At least it showed that he had no idea what she'd tried to explain.

"I was more thinking about those inside."

18 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Jessy laughed.

She said dryly. At least it showed that he had no idea what she'd tried to explain.

Cheh was beginning to understand. He was far, far away from home. Maybe not even on the same planet. There were people here with different magics, different customs, and he was alone. Him and his Bending. He wondered what his family would think of the abduction.

“Is there any rock in here?” Cheh asked to John. “My power’s not as dangerous as some others’, but I still wanna practise.”

Edited by I think I am here.

1 hour ago, Invocation said:

"Are we allowed to test that?" Arthos asked, completely disregarding that he would die if he somehow succeeded in wrecking the ship.

"Sure. Do it in the afore mentioned testing room."

36 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Jessy laughed.

"Forcefields are beautiful things..."

18 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Cheh was beginning to understand. He was far, far away from home. Maybe not even on the same planet. There were people here with different magics, different customs, and he was alone. Him and his Bending. He wondered what his family would think of the abduction.

“Is there any rock in here?” Cheh asked to John. “My power’s not as dangerous as some others’, but I still wanna practise.”

John waved his hand and a rock appeared. "There you go, Cheh. Now, I am going to test myself." He walked through a door.

Since I won't be here for a week, John will be in undisclosed location aboard the craft. If anyone tries, they can't find him.

3 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

John waved his hand and a rock appeared. "There you go, Cheh. Now, I am going to test myself." He walked through a door.

Cheh looked at the rock in half-disappointment but John had already disappeared. Earthbending was much better when it was attached to the ground, when one’s spirit could connect to the earth itself. Of course, if he could metalbend this whole ship would be enough material, but alas, it was just rock for him.

Inhaling deeply, Cheh stepped back, and then lunged forward with a crescent kick. The rock suddenly lifted off of the ground and shot into the wall, part of it chipping off at the impact.

35 minutes ago, Sorana said:

“So, that's what you call earthbending?"

She asked.

"What else does it entail?"

Cheh looked to Jessy as he walked over to where the rock had landed.

“Yeah,” he said. “It’s usually more impressive when I’m actually,” he gestured around.

“Standing on solid ground. It’s using the earth, you know? Like if you were matching your spirit with it and you control it, with your movements. We can’t create it, that’s why it’s called bending.” He approached the rock and gestured to her.

“What can you do?”

46 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Cheh looked to Jessy as he walked over to where the rock had landed.

“Yeah,” he said. “It’s usually more impressive when I’m actually,” he gestured around.

“Standing on solid ground. It’s using the earth, you know? Like if you were matching your spirit with it and you control it, with your movements. We can’t create it, that’s why it’s called bending.” He approached the rock and gestured to her.

“What can you do?”

Jessy looked around for something that could easily be replaced and went with a ball. There was no sense to have a ball on a spaceship anyway.

Concentrating she felt her amp grow warmer, when she pointed at the ball. Violett light formed around her fingers, shot towards the ball and ripped it apart. Dust tumbled towards the ground and she smiled.

Then she chose a place as far away as possible and created a small sphere, drawing everything that wasn't nailed to the ship to its center, lufted it off the ground.

"I'm not sure how to explain. But that's what I can do."