Yes.... everything is connected.

Also, he could easily get around that by saying the Cosmere is only one dwarf galaxy, not a universe or even a full galaxy, so if Reckoners-earth was that universe, it still wouldn't be Cosmere.

Just now, Ookla of the Flame said:

However, there was that one WOB about the urge and the demiurge that was decoded to mean that the Cosmere is part of a larger multi/universe, in which case the Cosmere and the Reckonerverse could be part of the larger Sanderverse.

Which means that although Calamity is not, nor was he ever, a Shard, Alcatraz might have a thing or two to confess about why they're called the Shattered Plains. 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Ookla said:

Yes.... everything is connected.

Also, he could easily get around that by saying the Cosmere is only one dwarf galaxy, not a universe or even a full galaxy, so if Reckoners-earth was that universe, it still wouldn't be Cosmere.

exactly.

EDIT: ninja'd.  Actually, I've always thought that Calamity was an Aldonalsium analog more then a Shard.

Edited by Ookla of the Flame

1 minute ago, Ookla of the Flame said:

Now you have to figure out what my weakness is!  ^_^

Or Blank's.  I'll count that too.

This reminds me, NT would be projecting there around about now. Happy to do that interaction in a PM if needed to avoid spoilers.

11 hours ago, Ookla the Lurker said:

Gonna head this off right here just in case: Star wars is also not cosmere.
I know this may be a surprise but I swear it's true.

I read an interesting post on tumblr about what if Fullmetal Alchemist was Cosmere. It’s obviously not, but the magic systems don’t actually contradict each other that much. 

39 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

I read an interesting post on tumblr about what if Fullmetal Alchemist was Cosmere. It’s obviously not, but the magic systems don’t actually contradict each other that much. 

I assume it was relating it to soulcasting?

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Skeptical said:

I assume it was relating it to soulcasting?

No, actually. It was more along the lines of the similarities between Truth and Shards, with the homunculi as Splinters of a sort.The biggest problem was trying to fit alchemy in, as its an entirely Physical magic.  It'd be nice to get one of the theorybrains treating the world as if Truth was indeed a shard.