Mid-Range Game 16: War of the (Cosmere) Worlds

Alvron

I'll join.  I may as well see how many games of SE I can play before my brain explodes from sheer deception overload.  Sign me up as Magestar, which is a name which actually works for this game.  He's a worldhopper, and accidentally got caught in a temporal loop through an accident involving Bendalloy and Cadmium, and I was spat out into this game when it's massive investiture quota snapped the loop.  He is quiet, slightly full of himself, and is so old that he does not remember which planet he started on.

Round One: Ready? Wait!

The sun is setting and the fans are rabid.  You know what that means.  That's right Sennti fans, it's game time!

This is Al Vron reporting live from The Arena.

Our crack security teams have finally rounded up the last of the Grak!Zombies just in time for this years games.  However they are reporting no sign of Grak.  Where could he be?  Will he make an appearance these games?  Will anyone survive?  Find out as the games get underway!

We have a new bunch of combatants all ready to kill complete strangers just to entertain you.  The contestants are already getting into position so let's just right into the action.

Round One is a no-kill, no-vote round.  All other abilities can be used.  It will last 24 hours.

Player List:

1. Elentari - Elbereth
2. Keisha - Little Wilson
3. Mandos - Elenion
4. NCL - The Young Bard
5. Parth - Conquestor
6. Serenity - Burnt Spagetti
7. Rynth - I_am_a_Stick
8. Lamron - Mark IV
9. Ryth - Silverblade
10. TBD - Ecthelion III
11. Star Thief - TheSilverDragon
12. Ialla - Nyali
13. Hadrian Penrod - Araris Valerian
14. Dunquaivel - Daniyah
15. Volke - TheMightyLopen
16. Straw - Straw
17. Leyton - Stink
18. Bob - Bugsy6912
19. Guilty - Master Elodin
20. The Healer - Doctor12
21. Magestar - Magestar
22. Jonly - The Only Joe

Edited by Alvron

• Alvron locked this topic
2 minutes ago, Master Elodin said:

What is there two talk about if there's no lynch? I'm sure well think of something so this doesn't get two quiet.

RP of course.  MR5 had some great back and forth RP.

For an educated guess? (Given that Alv's just going to PAFO it, likely) All of the teams are somehow balanced with each other. Does this mean they each have the same numbers of the same roles? Not necessarily. Teams can be balanced more for protection, or kills, or information, etc. Plus, there's the potential independent roles to take into account, which means he could have one of the same kind of role on every team and just leave some roles out. So. It's balanced. :) Count on that at least. How it's balanced is an entirely different question. 

Also, note that I'm GMing a game right now, so I'll be quiet, but I will respond to PMs. 

I may or may not RP this game. 

We'll see. 

For shame. You didn't even answer Doctor's question. :P And...

...........Gah. But. School. And GMing. I'm already doing writeups. I do not need this. But I have a character in mind and everything...

Ugh. No promises. But I might start writing something up tonight. Maybe. :ph34r: 

Parth did not like this crowd and the fact that people are about to kill each other. It seems like such a waste, perhaps I could persuade people to rebel against this . . . game. After all, who wants to die? "People, are we really going to just go around killing each other? Why not rebel against this sick game and get back home?" Parth asks the other participants before him.

Serenity glanced at the man who spoke. With a sigh she walked over to him, 'Sir, somehow i don't think it's going to be that simple. We've been brought here to kill each other to entertain an audience" She spat out the last word in distain, "I hardly think they are just going to let us shake hands and walk away from this. No..." She shook her head as her gaze wandered, following the path of one of the cameras that was flying around "I think we are stuck here either until we kill, or are killed. If you find a way to rebel against this game and escape, please, do tell me. In the meantime? I may just find a rock to hide underneath or something and i'm going to hope that not too many of our fellow...contestants... are bloodthirsty murderers." She smiled slightly.

The Healer kept to himself, uncertain, watching the crowd mingle and suspicious glares following every single move made. 

He had been tending to a patient, a young man stricken with a simple fever, before he had been roughly snatched and landed in this new area. 

He had not been alone, he knew this. On his horrifying trip through the ends of the cosmere, he had seen things. People, screaming as they were plucked, stolen. There were others from his homeland, this he knew. If only he could find them. 

But now, the people were still uncertain, hysterical even. Some had sustained bruises from their landing. Some had already broken into brawls. 

He sighed and rolled up his sleeves, plucking his bag of medical tools. He walked briskly in the direction of the nearest moan. 

Time to do what a healer did.  Comfort and heal. 

Rynth is not in a mood for rubbish. She sighs. As if I wasn't busy enough already. She needs to find a way out of this arena. A man suggests starting a rebellion, killing doesn't exactly seem right, but a rebellion somehow sounds...foolish. We are in a goddamn arena. With people watching. Like animals in a circus. Rynth is uncertain for now, so she slowly starts taking steps away from the 'contestants', eyes forward, deep in thought.