Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

2 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Granted, but suddenly, you’re right handed. I wish for more time with my UNLIMITED POWER.

You...you...you wouldn't...

You recieve your unlimited power for an eighth of a second.

I wish for world peace.

Granted, you are a Shardbearer! However, the spren is very dissed at you for wishing its death. It sings this in your head until you break the bond.

I wish I had a codex of Brandon quotes and excerpts I take with me everywhere. Preferably invisible &/or weightless until I want to look something up.

Granted, when it’s not invisible/weightless, it has infinite and takes up the space of a fingernail so you can’t read it, it bores into the center of the earth and now earth’s gravity is infinite and everything is completely smooth, and everyone is crushed into a fine paste

i wish for UNLIMITED POWER!!!!

Granted. You are given @Truthless of Shinovar while he has unlimited power. He does not like being held captive. So he destroys you using his unlimited power. There is some residual unlimited power coursing through your bones, unfortunately you are dead, and cannot use it. 

I wish for Luna's cookie dough Ice cream. 

The Nightwatcher gives you a strange look. “Err, if you really want it, I guess?” Suddenly a pile of half digested slop appears on the ground in front of you. “Yeah, I’m not gonna bother with giving a bane for this. Oh, and good luck hauling that away, cause I’m certainly not gonna let you keep it here.”

I wish for a murloc (from World of Warcraft).

Granted. A cheezit falls from the sky directly in front of you at the rate of one cheezit every two minutes. Af first you believe that this is the bane, that you are only able to receive on cheezit every two minutes. However, by the end of the day, you find that you've had about 150 cheezits, and are satisfied. As you lay down to rest though, you get hit by a falling cheezit every two minutes. This keeps you awake for over an hour before you're finally able to ignore the falling and fall asleep. After a good night's rest, and 8 hours of sleep, you wake up to discover you've been covered in over 200 cheezits. 

Throughout the remainder of your 8 hour work day, and 8 hours of extra time, you are bombarded by almost 500 more cheezits. Your family and colleagues love you, and you begin to see how this can be good. You start collecting containers to hand out your extra cheezits, as you are not able to handle that many in a day, day after day. 

A week passes. Soon your family and friends lose interest, only coming periodically for more cheezits. You've found that you've run out of tupperware and other containers for your cheezits. After a month, no one is interested in your cheezits any more, and your skin has begun to turn orange. You realize that this orange tint is not good, and determine that you need to cut down on your cheezit diet. Unfortunately, every 2 minutes, another cheezit falls from the sky, tempting you, luring you to just eat one more. 

One year later, you find that your diet consists of cheezits with every meal, your skin has turned full orange, and you've gained over 50 pounds in a year. Yet the cheezits continue falling. Once. Every. Two. Minutes.  Crunchy. Delicious. Demonic. Cheezits. 

Crunch.

I wish for 3 "Crunch" bars, and 10 "Hundred Grand" bars per week.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Granted.

Your bane is that your hands will never feel clean again.

I wish for a favorite number.

*shudders*

Granted. It’s 309182747585920.20938474759703081, and you feel highly compelled to tell it to anyone and everyone you meet. 

I wish for a dollar.

36 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Granted. A cheezit falls from the sky directly in front of you at the rate of one cheezit every two minutes. Af first you believe that this is the bane, that you are only able to receive on cheezit every two minutes. However, by the end of the day, you find that you've had about 150 cheezits, and are satisfied. As you lay down to rest though, you get hit by a falling cheezit every two minutes. This keeps you awake for over an hour before you're finally able to ignore the falling and fall asleep. After a good night's rest, and 8 hours of sleep, you wake up to discover you've been covered in over 200 cheezits. 

Throughout the remainder of your 8 hour work day, and 8 hours of extra time, you are bombarded by almost 500 more cheezits. Your family and colleagues love you, and you begin to see how this can be good. You start collecting containers to hand out your extra cheezits, as you are not able to handle that many in a day, day after day. 

A week passes. Soon your family and friends lose interest, only coming periodically for more cheezits. You've found that you've run out of tupperware and other containers for your cheezits. After a month, no one is interested in your cheezits any more, and your skin has begun to turn orange. You realize that this orange tint is not good, and determine that you need to cut down on your cheezit diet. Unfortunately, every 2 minutes, another cheezit falls from the sky, tempting you, luring you to just eat one more. 

One year later, you find that your diet consists of cheezits with every meal, your skin has turned full orange, and you've gained over 50 pounds in a year. Yet the cheezits continue falling. Once. Every. Two. Minutes.  Crunchy. Delicious. Demonic. Cheezits. 

Crunch

I have no regrets.

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Granted.

Your bane is that your hands will never feel clean again.

I wish for a favorite number.

Granted, but it’s 2047392937382982737382929294947483902033738392920938373838392036367465181993873729937382937747010^3627747382836647383828737473893939939393838383883, and since that’s takes so impossibly long to say, you just forget about it. 

Edit: GOSH DARNIT LUNA YOU’VE NINJAD ME YET AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHH

You get your dollar, but you’re cursed to be ninja’d forever more.

I wish for wings sprouting out of my back that allow me to fly within the laws of physics

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

Just now, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I have no regrets.

Granted, but it’s 2047392937382982737382929294947483902033738392920938373838392036367465181993873729937382937747010^3627747382836647383828737473893939939393838383883, and since that’s takes so impossibly long to say, you just forget about it. 

I wish for wings

Edit: GOSH DARNIT LUNA YOU’VE NINJAD ME YET AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Granted. You are now a handerfle.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

*shudders*

Granted. It’s 309182747585920.20938474759703081, and you feel highly compelled to tell it to anyone and everyone you meet. 

I wish for a dollar.

Granted.

Your bane is that you can no longer see the color blue

I wish for a photographic memory.

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Granted. You are now a handerfle.

Granted.

Your bane is that you can no longer see the color blue

I wish for a photographic memory.

Granted, your brain literallly turns into a camera. On the bright side, it’s a really nice camera!

I wish for some waffles

2 minutes ago, Brightness Warrior said:

Granted! You are immediately shunned by society as a human-avian hybrid and the government has you captured for study. Enjoy life!

I wish that I had some clones to do my homework faster.

granted, but the equation to find out how many times as much homework you get is 2^x

i wish for something random