killersquirrel59

Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

7,731 posts in this topic

Granted. Now she makes key lime pies. *slides key lime pie to @Taradiddle*

 

 

 

I wish I could have some lemon meringue pie.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BringerofShadows said:

Granted. Now she makes key lime pies. *slides key lime pie to @Taradiddle*

 

 

 

I wish I could have some lemon meringue pie.

Granted, you also get a key lime pie

i wish the nightwatcher gave out passionfruit tarts out as banes

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Here you are.” The Nightwatcher hands you a plate of passion fruit tarts in the shape of the Batman villain Bane.

I wish the summer months weren’t so hot.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Nightwatcher send you to a place called Antarctica. She doesn't give you a way to get home though or any clothing for the cold.

I wish to recieve no wish. :ph34r:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted. *slides Silva a mud pie*

 

 

 

I wish that I didn’t weigh more than 120 pounds.

Edited by BringerofShadows
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, but all of the Nightwatcher's pies were poisoned with 7 grams of cyanide each. *throws lethally poisoned keylime pie to Shadow*

 

I wish that I have yearbook style pictures of everyone in the Shard.

Edited by ElendVenture
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ElendVenture said:

I wish that I have yearbook style pictures of everyone in the Shard.

Granted, you get arrested for identity theft. 

*Nightwatcher hands you an apple pie* 

 

I wish for the ability to use all ten surges.

Edited by Lunamor
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Granted, you get arrested for identity theft. 

*Nightwatcher hands you an apple pie* 

 

I wish for the ability to use all ten surges.

Granted, Yelig-Nar takes over your brain

 

I wish for tLT to reunite

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, but Mr. Wheedlenose controls every member telepathically.

 

I wish that there was not a man in a dark cloak with a kitchen knife standing at my back door.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ElendVenture said:

Granted, but Mr. Wheedlenose controls every member telepathically.

 

I wish that there was not a man in a dark cloak with a kitchen knife standing at my back door.

granted, it's a poisoned dagger

 

I wish for more wishes

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, but you accidentally wish that the world would be taken over by evil rainbow illuminati lizards with 3 meter long pikes that look like ant eater trunks.

 

I wish that the new condition of the world was less depressing.

Edited by ElendVenture
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, instead you just have global warming, wars everywhere, poverty found in many countries, etc.

I wish to convince @Rosharan A.C. to use mobile instead of computer, due to easier access.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Granted, instead you just have global warming, wars everywhere, poverty found in many countries, etc.

I wish to convince @Rosharan A.C. to use mobile instead of computer, due to easier access.

Granted, but Mobile still sucks.

 

I wish mobile didn’t suck.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Impossible,” The Nightwatcher replied.

I wish I had a computer

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

granted, but it's the size of your palm.

I wish phones would stop getting bigger.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, but they get so small that they become hard to see. And blow away in the wind. 

I wish for some pie. Scratch that, actually, I want some cobbler. Blackberry cobbler.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, but it looks and tastes just like a pie. 

I wish that all baseball players had to do the Macarena after hitting a ball before they run. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, no boon exists for such a thing as beautiful as this.

I wish for some more cheez-its 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

granted, but they were all the way out on the land and so you had to go take them from Eto. 

I wish I had a chicken the size of my fridge.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2019 at 2:22 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

This is depressing....

5559CE33-A3DA-4A55-984E-1520A8FFCA1F.jpeg

*cries*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2019 at 1:55 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Granted, but they get so small that they become hard to see. And blow away in the wind. 

Studio C eh?

 

On 6/16/2019 at 2:20 PM, Rosharan A.C. said:

granted, but they were all the way out on the land and so you had to go take them from Eto. 

I wish I had a chicken the size of my fridge.

Granted, but your fridge is a mini-fridge. Actually, a mini-mini-mini-mini...you get the idea. So basically, you've got a chicken the size of a dust particle.

I wish that Mistborn: Secret History 2 was out now, that I could read it, and that I would be able to remember all of its contents and the contents of all the other Sanderson books.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, StormblessedSurvivor said:

Studio C eh?

Want to join a Studio C PM?

Spoiler

:ph34r:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.