Favorite Shard Weapon

Best Shard-weapon  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Shard Weapon?

• Shardblade
    • Shardbow/Shardarrow
    • Shardaxe
    • Shardhammer
    • Spiked Shardshield
    • Shardspear
    • Sharddagger/Shardknife
    • Shard-Chain-and-ball
    • Shardlance
    • Shardtrident
    • *EDIT* (Due to popular demand) Shardfork

19 hours ago, Fakeout said:

You know, I’m super pumped for a sci fi Roshar in Mistborn Era 3. Summoning a pistol or automatic rifle out of no where and firing in one smooth motion is gonna be soo slick B) so hidden vote for shard gun from me

Firing might be a problem, as the spren can't make multiple pieces.  (Guns are also comprised of multiple pieces, but there's probably a Cognitive workaround for that)

EDIT: Assuming there's no live spren attached, I'd go with a Sharddagger.  Otherwise, the major draw of a sprenblade is its versatility, so I'd choose all of the above. 

Edited by Landis963

2 hours ago, Landis963 said:

Firing might be a problem, as the spren can't make multiple pieces.  (Guns are also comprised of multiple pieces, but there's probably a Cognitive workaround for that)

EDIT: Assuming there's no live spren attached, I'd go with a Sharddagger.  Otherwise, the major draw of a sprenblade is its versatility, so I'd choose all of the above. 

Yeah I don’t know how exactly they would figure that out but it and the shardbow have similar hurdles to overcome, so I’m sure someone could figure something out. If I’m remembering right, there was a wob about shard guns and Sanderson said “rafo” or “you’ll see some cool stuff in Mistborn Era 3” or something along those lines. 

• Chaos locked this topic