High Imperial Academy

Channelknight Fadran

On 7/13/2020 at 6:54 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Notting the knowing of saying the say! Wasing the wishing of nips saying say saying the say, but notting the seeing of! Wasing the wishing of welcoming Lord_Silberfan and RadiantDramaQueen, nips wasing the randoming and nipes wasing the wishing of boyfriend saying.

Wasing the knowing the mint wasing of the past, but wasing the thinking the translating the gooding:

"I don't know what to say. I wish they would say something, but I don't see anything. I want to welcome Lord_Silberfan, who is random, and RadiantDramaQueen, who wants to talk like her boyfriend."

Wasing the thinking the brighting of Channelknight Fadran. Wasing the wondering of how. Wasing the catching of words on the -ings, and wasing the thinking of writing on the extra.

Also, wasing the thinking of saying the say of having a rhythm of smalling. Wasing the wishing of nips saying the say.

If it's ok with everyone, I'm going to go ahead and scream some more gibberish:

Wasing the wishing of having the have. Wasing the learning on the extra, causing the killing of brighting of mine. Nips of the school notting of thinking of brighting of mine, rather, nips wasing the thinking of randoming and abstracting of mine. Wasing the wishing of speaking from nips on the day of nowing the now. Wasing the wishing of screaming of notting of words of getting without. Nips notting the understanding of speaking of mine saying the say while learning, causing the feeling of notting the gooding. Wasing the notting of stopping the thinking and saying the say while learning. Wasing the trying of stopping, wasing the failing.

(this could actually be a figure of speech): Brighting of wishing of wasing of nearing of notting the now.

Edit: Ok, because nobody said anything, I guess I'll just put my thoughts of today in this post so that I do not double post:

Wasing the bringing of sodas. It could mean: 'I brought sodas' or 'I am bringing sodas'. In this case, the meaning could be assumed by the context, but this is not always the case. Since tenses aren't really a thing, I came up with a word to possibly add to our dictionary that would specify the sentence of being past tense, to be used only when necessary. The word is olding. Wasing the needing of eating on the olding, but wasing the needing of drinking on the nowing. Meaning, I needed to eat before, but now I need to drink.

The word 'olding' could get in the way of the adjective 'olding'. Wasing the olding, as in, I am old. Which is why I think we should add another word in the place of olding, being elding, which means old. Wasing the elding, as in, I am old. 

The reason I didn't just add it to the doc, is because this word has a bit more of a gamechanger when it comes to saying the say.

Edited by Scarletfox

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2020 at 11:02 AM, Tellingdwar said:

Wasing the much of appreciating the this. Back when time was being the having, running the games of adventuring on tops of tables. Wasing the writing of wording for NPC name of Chanowitz on the weeks. Doing the practicing of the this with frequenting giving the skill.

Wasing the making of perfecting when doing the practicing of the this. Thems doing the teaching should doing the assigning of the working whens at the home.

:)

Issing of the agreeing. Doing of the speaking making better hearing for the learning.

On 8/20/2020 at 8:41 PM, Scarletfox said:

Since tenses aren't really a thing, I came up with a word to possibly add to our dictionary that would specify the sentence of being past tense, to be used only when necessary. The word is olding. Wasing the needing of eating on the olding, but wasing the needing of drinking on the nowing. Meaning, I needed to eat before, but now I need to drink.

The word 'olding' could get in the way of the adjective 'olding'. Wasing the olding, as in, I am old. Which is why I think we should add another word in the place of olding, being elding, which means old. Wasing the elding, as in, I am old. 

I like this! 

3 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Is it ok if this post keeps getting necroed? I know that’s frowned apon in the shard, for good reason, but this one is special.

It’s fine as long as people have actual contributions to the language or questions about learning it, unless the necro gets up to like a year. 

On 8/20/2020 at 7:41 PM, Scarletfox said:

wasing the thinking of saying the say of having a rhythm of smalling.

Wasing of the thinking of the same. 

Wasing the thought of the nips of the doing. Doing the changing of writing the english on the threads on the Mistebournes: Wasing the want of writing the say, notting of the writing of english. 

Wasing the thinking of brightness on the nips; wasing the worry of the notting of knowing. Writing the say on the threads of the Mistebournes wasing of kidding, notting the saying.

Wasing the seeing of the thread of the elding. Nowing the have of the want of seeing of this. Wishing the want of the saying the say on the nips.

On 10/20/2020 at 11:18 PM, Lord_Silberfarben said:

Ising the revival of a threade

Perhaps:

Wasing the coming of waking and liking the stopping the dying the death on the the thread on the necro.

Edited by Scarletfox

not sure if you still do this and I am too lazy to read through the 8 pages. I may do it soon. How do Prepositions work? (to clarify, how would you do this "I am throwing him out the window") also, if everything is past tense what about ising? isn't that present tense?

Edited by Chasmgoat

On 10/30/2020 at 11:51 PM, Chasmgoat said:

not sure if you still do this and I am too lazy to read through the 8 pages. I may do it soon. How do Prepositions work? (to clarify, how would you do this "I am throwing him out the window") also, if everything is past tense what about ising? isn't that present tense?

I think ising is future tense, but wasing is past and present tense. I think. 

On 10/30/2020 at 9:51 PM, Chasmgoat said:

I ising the  ofing defenestrating of him.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Ookla the Sly said:

Wasing the wishing of having on the all. Wasing the wishing the alling wasing the being of learning of saying the say. Notting the learning, causing the wasing the sadding. 

Wasing of having of brightness! Wasing the thinking of spreading of the say, liking of this: