High Imperial Academy

Channelknight Fadran

Lesson Number Five: Collab 1

It doesn't take long to learn the grammar of High Imperial... mainly because the language doesn't really have any. However, there is no shortage of strange vocabulary words that we need to learn to achieve fluency. However, there is a small problem: we don't have a ton of examples of vocabulary in actual cosmere works, so I made a document where we can add our ideas of what vocabulary words might be used in High Imperial. If you have an vocabulary word in mind, add it to the first collumn, define it in the second, show your reasoning in the third (what makes you think this vocabulary word would be in High Imperial?), and provide an example in the fourth. If you find an actual vocabulary word from High Imperial, then be sure to add that as well.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10PjsFQcO5VVeszEIyk56FHblfUPwGkVaB8JLykM3Fzo/edit?usp=sharing

9 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Wasing the sorrying. Wasing the stress of the have.

WASING THE HUGGING FOR FADRAN. You doing of the taking of time that is off, ising of the good to be doing. Notting of the liking of stress. 

Edited by AonEne

23 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Frick @AonEne I only just realized that your prof picture was a Bulbasaur-like thing and not a moldy apple.

you mean: Wasing the realizing of the picture notting the apple of the mold, issing liking Bulbasaur.

23 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Frick @AonEne I only just realized that your prof picture was a Bulbasaur-like thing and not a moldy apple.

HA, thinking of the amazing being that. It’s a snail thing with a gemstone shell. Congrats noticing on the last day I have it :P 

Edited by AonEne

On 6/1/2020 at 7:09 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Wasing the liking of the new. The new wasing a draogn?

Yes, ising the being of a dragon on the month of high standing for having. 

(I attempted to invent a new phrase (‘high standing’) meaning pride. It’s a dragon holding the ace flag for Pride Month.)