Master List of Origins™: the Ultimate Nationality Thread

Aether

And I'm also from Southeast Asia, tiny island just south of Ketek. I'm from Singapore, as Ketek has already expressed frustration about.

P.S. Ketek--no more crossing the Causeway for cookies. My PC gave up the ghost just as I was trying out your challenge.

We really need to speak somewhere besides on threads, my good man. Your computer died while playing Skyrim?!

Ketek, on 10 May 2014 - 01:14 AM, said:

We really need to speak somewhere besides on threads, my good man. Your computer died while playing Skyrim?!

Unfortunately, it decided it would not allow me to summon a Shardblade. Let's just leave it at that.

Unfortunately, it decided it would not allow me to summon a Shardblade. Let's just leave it at that.

Pfft, spectral blades in that game are meh (but they can steal souls which is pretty cool), I prefer to make my own swords :P

I may note that a number of people have their locations listed in their profile page.

I have noticed and have already been using it to find people's country of origin/residence. Your far-off but up-coming announcement would thus be superfluous.

/cross fingers and hopes there are other Italians around here.

Aside for just being a passing fancy (though one I will see through), the main reason for compiling this list is to let people find compatriots more easily.

Just so South America has a little representation, Neru is from Brazil. I remembered someone a while back talking about likely being the only person on here from Brazil.

And Olorin is from South Africa.

Now we just need a polar researcher to be a Sanderson fan so we can add Antarctica.

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned

Just to make it known, that song is only a little exaggerated...

You've found one of my Easter Eggs! (not that it was that hard to find...). I have several more planned, though as per this post, I think this would be the only one currently up. Also, Ylvis is Norwegian. I like Ylvis.

Just so South America has a little representation, Neru is from Brazil. I remembered someone a while back talking about likely being the only person on here from Brazil.

South America has little representation mainly because I won't be able to expand the List any more today. I might continue to pass through the forum, but likely won't be able to sit down to work on it until sunday.

But do keep giving me helpful notes, as well as just popping by to announce your nationalities. It'll all shorten my work load considerably when I start updating again.

Ooo that's cool about Easter eggs. I shall make a point to look for the rest as they come.

Mwahaha I got the Easter Egg for Massachusetts first! :P

Not all will be youtube-links. Nuff said.

I live in Melbourne, Australia. I didn't bother mentioning before because it is on the first page of one of the threads I linked.

I know that Delightful, el_warko, nard1993 and Kadrok are all Australians too.

(Spits out drink in surprise)

I need to meet you all personally!

Hari is from India, so we have our first Indian.

(Spits out drink in surprise)

I need to meet you all personally!

Hari is from India, so we have our first Indian.

Heh, nard is a friend of my irl. Kadrok is in QLD, I think el_warko was in WA and I dunno where Delighful is.

I'm sure there has to be other active Australians here too.