My biggest concern rn is that you can't force someone to target themselves. The rules say you can cause someone to target another player. That seems to imply that you can only redirect person A to B, not A to A. If this is the case, I propose Jamie redirects Rubiks to me and Maill protects me with his wisdom powers. That way, if I die, we know Maill is evil or was redirected, which can be easily determined by Stink tracking Jaime next cycle. Basically, it forces a zero-sum for the Elims and gives us time to lynch. So, @Gamma Fiend, can a ta'veren cause a self target or not?

17 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

So, stink, did you scan someone? Like, maybe Rubiks? I'm assuming you forgot to send in an Action given the lack of a post from you. :(

Sorry guys. I meant to see the discussion and stuff about who to smell and target them but the place that I'm taking a holiday at is terrible about internet (3 euros for an hour of wifi) so I couldn't do that :( my bad.

2 hours ago, STINK said:

Sorry guys. I meant to see the discussion and stuff about who to smell and target them but the place that I'm taking a holiday at is terrible about internet (3 euros for an hour of wifi) so I couldn't do that :( my bad.

Ouch.  that is expensive wifi.

On 6/30/2016 at 0:21 PM, Master Elodin said:

Can we have a player list?

@Master Elodin Here is a player list

player list

Spoiler

1.Mailliw73 - Amaiya Mavenil
2.Seonid - Cenn al'Idrius Darkfriend Ta'veren
3.Elbereth - Lomion Village Wolfsister
4.Amanuensis - Nikel Fain, Padan's son, on a quest to stop his father Village aiel blooded
5.TheOnlyNyali - Eryn, a Cairhienin 'Maiden of the Sword', lost from her society on her journey Corrupted Ta'avern
6.AliasSheep - Llewella Rhysdaughter, an Andoran scholar studying history  Village Whitecloak
7.Conquestor - Lorien, the town guard, likes boring patrols Village Whitecloak 
8.Master Elodin - Ba'Alzamon, on the run from Whitecloaks
9.Phattemer - Ana-alline Village Thief-Taker
10.Haelonar - M'Hael, a False Dragon Padan Fain
11.Little Wilson - Keland, Owner of The Golden Dagger, Witless' half-brother Village Warder
12.The Young Bard - Ruon, 15 year old, wants to be a gleeman and leave the town for adventure Village Channeler
13.Hellscythe - Tazrim Maim Village Warder
14.ThatTinyStrawMan - Gladium Dei Village Viewer
15.Sart - Sarah Tea, a recent widow Forsaken
16.Metacognition - Mezal Althara, a foul-mouthed, ill tempered blacksmith
17.WinterCloud - Lexa & Heaven
18.Bugsy - The aging town librarian
19.Deathclutch19 - Trafalgar Law Village Dreamwalker
20.TheMightyLopen - Jak (Of the Shadows?)
21.GunshyMink74 - Gunshy, an entrepreneurial dirt salesman Darkfriend Whitecloak
22.ArarisValerian - Alain Stern, a lumberjack Village Channeler
23.RubiksCube - Cubik Rube
24.IrulelikeStink - ???
25.jaimeleecee - Birgitte, serving girl at the Inn, named after the Hero of Legends
26.OrlokTsubodai - Locke, silent stranger Village Warder
27.Twelfthrootoftwo - Douza, with his hammer Village Wisdom

Also while I am here...

Quick links

Spoiler

@Gamma Fiend After the game is over, could you put the quick links at the beginning of the whole game thread?

Long Game 22, Day 8:

--------------

Stink was killed by Darkfriends! They were a Villager Thief-Taker
Mail was killed by Wolves! He was a Village Wisdom!

Day 8 will last for 49 Hours firm, ending at 2AM EST Monday the 4th of July!

Player List:

1.Mailliw73 - Amaiya Mavenil Village Wisdom
2.Seonid - Cenn al'Idrius Darkfriend Ta'veren
3.Elbereth - Lomion Village Wolfsister
4.Amanuensis - Nikel Fain, Padan's son, on a quest to stop his father Village aiel blooded
5.TheOnlyNyali - Eryn, a Cairhienin 'Maiden of the Sword', lost from her society on her journey Corrupted Ta'avern
6.AliasSheep - Llewella Rhysdaughter, an Andoran scholar studying history  Village Whitecloak
7.Conquestor - Lorien, the town guard, likes boring patrols Village Whitecloak 
8.Master Elodin - Ba'Alzamon, on the run from Whitecloaks
9.Phattemer - Ana-alline Village Thief-Taker
10.Haelonar - M'Hael, a False Dragon Padan Fain
11.Little Wilson - Keland, Owner of The Golden Dagger, Witless' half-brother Village Warder
12.The Young Bard - Ruon, 15 year old, wants to be a gleeman and leave the town for adventure Village Channeler
13.Hellscythe - Tazrim Maim Village Warder
14.ThatTinyStrawMan - Gladium Dei Village Viewer
15.Sart - Sarah Tea, a recent widow Forsaken
16.Metacognition - Mezal Althara, a foul-mouthed, ill tempered blacksmith
17.WinterCloud - Lexa & Heaven
18.Bugsy - The aging town librarian
19.Deathclutch19 - Trafalgar Law Village Dreamwalker
20.TheMightyLopen - Jak (Of the Shadows?)
21.GunshyMink74 - Gunshy, an entrepreneurial dirt salesman Darkfriend Whitecloak
22.ArarisValerian - Alain Stern, a lumberjack Village Channeler
23.RubiksCube - Cubik Rube
24.IrulelikeStink - ??? Village Thief-Taker
25.jaimeleecee - Birgitte, serving girl at the Inn, named after the Hero of Legends
26.OrlokTsubodai - Locke, silent stranger Village Warder
27.Twelfthrootoftwo - Douza, with his hammer Village Wisdom

Edit: Also, apologies to any dead players I forgot to send any Dead Doc links to. >.> I'll try and get that fixed, just PM me to remind me :P

Edited by Gamma Fiend

What in the world? Bugsy, why did you attack someone?

Soooo, I guess this means Rubiks and Jaime are both Corrupted? Or Rubiks is Corrupted but not a Darkfriend, so Jaime couldn't redirect the DF kill? Gah, I need to look back over some stuff to see what's going on here.

I would assume Rubiks, since he's almost definitely Corrupt at least, given Joe was Corrupted after he revealed he redirected Hael/Aonar to Rubiks. Plus, Rubiks is doing quick links, which was what Hael always does, so he's obviously been Corrupted by him. :P

Meta.

Edit: Okay, so, there was a DF kill on N4 and all the remaining players accounted for their Actions except Rubiks, Elodin, and I think Jaime. Considering it's basically 100% sure that Rubiks is Corrupted, we should lynch him first. Then, if he's not a DF, we'll need to look at both Elodin and Jaime. I think he's most likely a DF though, tbh. We know Meta didn't make the DF kill that Night, because Sheep Detained him(Sheep was always village, so that's certain) and we know I didn't make the kill, because Stink scanned me the following Day(again, Stink is confirmed village now, so that's fact). Obviously, Bugsy started off as village, so he's not a DF, at least. Winter has been inactive for a long time(although I guess I haven't checked her profile to see when she was last on), so she's ruled out. So the only players left are Jaime, Rubiks, and Elodin for the DF who killed someone on N4.

Edited by TheMightyLopen
Analysis. Oh how I've missed it. :P

Bugsy was all set to take out Jamie last night. We planned it out in a PM so that hopefully the Corrupted wouldn't know. Thus why we made sure to confirm the idea of him holding back in thread. The idea was that we could finish the game right now if they didn't redirect him and we'd still have more than enough players to maintain majority if they did. So, due to the redirection, we have confirmation that Jamie didn't do what she said she would (how could you lie to us, Jamie? :(:P )  and that leaves her and Rubiks as the final Eliminators. Good game, you guys, but you're all exposed now, thanks to your actions last night. 

I agree with Lopen, Rubiks needs to go first. He is most likely the final DF and then we'll be able to get rid of their kill. Without that, we'll just have to sit tight through the night, as they won't be able to whittle away our numbers anymore, and then lynch Jamie the next day. It'll take longer this way, but it's still a done deal as long as we all vote. 

Also, Meta. With that and Lopen's they shouldn't be able to take the mayorship and they can't overwhelm our votes. 

What Meta said. Rubiks. Oh, and you guys seem to be forgetting that I could be possibly corrupt. I'm not, but just a quick reminder that there might be some essential piece of information we're forgetting. Hopefully, Rubiks is a corrupted DF, and lynching him will prove Jamie didn't do what she was supposed to. If not, I'm back on the suspect list.

Oh, and come to think of it, I don't believe you're cleared of the DF kill yourself, Lopen. Could be wrong, and you're low on my suspect list, but as long as it's possible it's good for the village to know

I did not do what I was supposed to, I did redirect Bugsy, because I was afraid the holding back an attack was a ruse, and I was suspicious that I would be killed. I chose Mail because of my suspicions on him figuring if I was wrong about the Bugsy plan being a lie I wouldn't do any harm.  Glad I decided to go with my gut this time for self preservation reasons >.>, although my gut was clearly wrong about Mail so I am sorry about that. However I still stand by the fact that I DID do what I was supposed to the previous night and there was still a DF kill so I am not convinced that it is Rubiks, unless there are two. I agree that Rubiks is likely corrupt because of the Joe redirect, but if he is not the DF then we have a bigger threat on our hands that just took out our theif-taker.  Just pointing that out. 

Something you may be forgetting, @jaimeleecee, is that now that Stink and Maill were confirmed, we know you redirected Maill to save Rubiks a couple cycles ago. So, you're pretty much confirmed corrupt, unless the DF somehow had a secret ta'veren somewhere

@Bugsy6912, unless there's more than 1 DF out there, you know I'm not a DF, because there was a DF kill on Night 4 and Stink scanned me the following Day to see if I targeted anyone and I didn't. So seeing as Stink is dead now and revealed to not have been Corrupted, you know for a fact that I'm not the DF who killed on N4. Just like how we know Meta didn't make the kill that Night because Sheep(a confirmed always villager) Detained him that Night. So unless the DF's started with 5 members, me and Meta are cleared of being DF's. And I believe we're both also cleared from being Corrupted, because I was Detained on N1(the Night the first Corruption happened) and Meta had Actions used against him on N1 that failed(although there is a chance that was a lie, since it was Seonid who "targeted" him, that seems unlikely) because he's a Dreamwalker and we know who the 2nd and 3rd Corruptions targeted, I believe(Rubiks and then Joe). So me and Meta are almost completely cleared, with the exception of there being a 2nd DF out there.

@jaimeleecee, could you please vote on Rubiks? I think we have to kill him. I don't see any better option. If he's not a DF, and you aren't, then you'll know that Elodin is(because you and him are the only suspects left for the N4 DF kill), and we can go from there.

@Master Elodin, could you also vote on Rubiks? Please? I don't think there's really much chance we don't have control of the lynch already, but I figure it's a good idea to get every single vote we can.

Shoot. I honestly thought it ended tonight. I have been in no services area for the last day and a half because of the holiday. For some reason I was thinking Ithat ended tonight at 2am so I wasn't to concerned about getting my vote in before. Not that it was needed I don't think there was any argument about lynching Rubiks.

Anyway, I should be back to regular activity, at least during the rest of this week.

Also @Lopen how could I put in a DF kill and redirect at the same time? I redirected Bugsy last night, which was confirmed I couldn't do both.

Edited by jaimeleecee
Add response to Lopen

Long Game 22, Night 8: Part 2

Rubix was lynched! They were a Corrupted Darkfriend Aiel-blooded!

Night 8 will last for the standard 24 hours, lasting until 2AM Wednesday, July 6th!

I *swear* I have an awesome story coming with all the pending write-ups, just haven't had a day off in over 2 weeks and haven't had time to get it all going. >.>

That's 3 of them, which just leaves one more left. Plus, they have no kill tonight. 

Unfortunately, I suspect that the next 24 hours will be pretty quiet. Unless we're all incredibly off about Jaime (I doubt it), then we've got this in the bag. 

Bugsy, this time let's not take any chances. The idea before was to hopefully finish the game quicker, but that's not really an issue here. Besides, I highly doubt Jaime won't at least try to redirect. It's in their best interests and they'll most likely target you since Elodin and myself should be dreamwalking and Lopen has claimed Aiel-Blooded; so you'd likely wind up killing yourself. The best Jaime can hope for is to take out as many of us as possible before dying (which I salute! Way to play it to the end, Jaime! :) ). 

Unless something crazy happens, like Bugsy or Lopen being corrupted, We can move on to tomorrow safe in the knowledge that the Dark One or Madashar didn't win this time! :) 

Nice! :D 

Meta, I literally can't be Corrupt. I was Detained on Night 1, which is the only Corruption that's not accounted for. Elodin was also Detained then and since it's pretty positive you were Dreamwalking on N1, you can't be either! So we know that the last Corrupt is either Jaime or Bugsy, with like, a 1% chance that you were Corrupted N1. So, yeah, I think we've got this.

Edit: Was just thinking, this is a lot of evils to kill!

Edited by TheMightyLopen

I'd have to go back through to make sure that you're right, but I feel pretty confident that you are. All the evidence points to Jaime being the last Corrupted.

I don't think that you would've voted multiple times on your teammates when they could've been saved quite easily at this point. There's laying low and playing the long game, sure, but not to the point of taking out your team to the point where you just can't win. 

The fact that Elodin has barely come up to most people reads to me as if the Eliminators were avoiding him because they knew his claim was accurate. When you have a good idea of who is lying (because you're the one doing it), then when someone else makes a claim, you know that they're likely being honest. This is part of why I wouldn't mind seeing a few less role heavy games. Having to claim Regular Villager makes it much more up in the air when a good chunk of the players are the same. 

Bugsy was willing to forgo his attack for a night when it could've changed the tides of the game. His attack plus the DF attack could've wrecked us if he was Corrupted. 

That leaves inactives like Winter, which I highly doubt were Corrupted at this point. Besides, if Jaime turns out to be a Villager, then we can have Bugsy take them out at night. 

So that leaves Jaime; especially after their actions the last night by redirecting to Maill. If they really wanted to convince us of their Villager-ness, they would've at least redirected to Rubiks. Instead, they redirected to Maill who wasn't even on anyone's list other than theirs. 

I hope Gamma has something in mind for the final write up already. We've given him plenty of time with all the mistakes we made after our early successes that the final write up should be epic! :)

Also, looking forward to reading the Docs about how stupid we've been. It's a nice change to only be able to read them once the game is done! :P

Jamie is just about guaranteed to be evil, at this point. She kept Rubiks from getting killed earlier by redirecting Maill's protection but didn't admit to it, so unless she screwed us all over by protecting him when she knew he was my target even though she was good, it's practically confirmed 

Since I am going to die anyway, and have accepted that, I am going to not worry so much about focusing my attention here.  I would just like to add a disclaimer though, and it is going to be my last bit of wisdom.  Killing me will not win the game for you. Do with that what you will :ph34r:

This has truly been an experience, glad I decided to give it a shot, and thanks for letting me last this long! :P

Long Game 22, Day 9: Silence of Three Parts

-------------------

All Quiet on the river front! Nothing noteworthy happened during the Night!

Day 9 will last 48hours, and will end at 2AM Saturday July 9th! (I know these write-ups are starting to get to George RR Martin levels of taking forever, but I bloody promise I'll get started on them very, very soon!

Well that went as expected. Jaime, even if you were telling the truth about lynching you not finishing the game, we'd need to go after you next. That way, Bugsy can target inactives during the night on the off chance that an inactive is an Eliminator without being redirected. My reasoning here is that the votes have been too close as things come down to the wire for one of our more active players to be playing the long con. If Jaime was telling the truth, it would almost have to be an inactive, IMO. 

So Jaime for lynch and Meta for mayor and we'll let Rand deal with the Dark One, rather than needing to take time to save our village. 

Sidenote: I'm hoping to write up an RP about my character's time as mayor; probably/hopefully tomorrow. So if anyone disagrees, I'll be around and we can go over everything then. Not that I expect that we're not all on the same page, but I don't want to blind myself by not hearing any opposing theories. 

Edited by Metacognition