Nah, pretty sure Jaime is the last Corrupt and if she's telling the truth, Winter is the last DF. Now, I wouldn't mind being Mayor again, but I won't complicate things by asking for Mayorship(although this Day Turn does end on my birthday). :P Meta, have fun Mayoring like, 4 people. Seriously, in terms of story, I'm not sure if this was really a village "win." >.<

There's still plenty of NPCs in the town to mayor over. :P This town wouldn't survive unless we had a couple farmers and breadmakers and cobblers and such. We just don't see a lot of them because we're the main characters. 

Besides, the dead still win when we do, so we're keeping this town alive for the fallen. May they never know the Dark One's taint. :)

It's been real, I know I said last bit of wisdom, but I will grant you one last thing.  I am telling the truth, and you are being deceived very very effectively, I'm not going to give any more than that because, I can't just let either of you win... I still need to cause some chaos after all... :ph34r::P

See, if you were really a Villager, you'd want to give more than that. You'd want to tell us everything you know before you die in the hopes of us still winning in the end, even if we were being deceived. Letting the "Lord of Chaos rule" is a DF/Corrupted thing, not a villager thing. 

If the game doesn't end with you and killing Winter, then we'll really have to dig deep to find any final eliminators. But, I don't think we will have to at this point. 

EDIT: Don't have time right now for that RP I wanted to do. I'll try to get to it later. 

Edited by Metacognition

Long Game 22, Night 9:

Jaime was lynched! They were a Corrupted Ta'veren!

Night 9 will be extended until 10PM, Monday the 11th. More apologies for how long it keeps taking me to even get the next cycle rolling. >.> #GMRegrets

1.Mailliw73 - Amaiya Mavenil Village Wisdom
2.Seonid - Cenn al'Idrius Darkfriend Ta'veren
3.Elbereth - Lomion Village Wolfsister
4.Amanuensis - Nikel Fain, Padan's son, on a quest to stop his father Village aiel blooded
5.TheOnlyNyali - Eryn, a Cairhienin 'Maiden of the Sword', lost from her society on her journey Corrupted Ta'avern
6.AliasSheep - Llewella Rhysdaughter, an Andoran scholar studying history  Village Whitecloak
7.Conquestor - Lorien, the town guard, likes boring patrols Village Whitecloak 
8.Master Elodin - Ba'Alzamon, on the run from Whitecloaks
9.Phattemer - Ana-alline Village Thief-Taker
10.Haelonar - M'Hael, a False Dragon Padan Fain
11.Little Wilson - Keland, Owner of The Golden Dagger, Witless' half-brother Village Warder
12.The Young Bard - Ruon, 15 year old, wants to be a gleeman and leave the town for adventure Village Channeler
13.Hellscythe - Tazrim Maim Village Warder
14.ThatTinyStrawMan - Gladium Dei Village Viewer
15.Sart - Sarah Tea, a recent widow Forsaken
16.Metacognition - Mezal Althara, a foul-mouthed, ill tempered blacksmith
17.WinterCloud - Lexa & Heaven
18.Bugsy - The aging town librarian
19.Deathclutch19 - Trafalgar Law Village Dreamwalker
20.TheMightyLopen - Jak (Of the Shadows?)
21.GunshyMink74 - Gunshy, an entrepreneurial dirt salesman Darkfriend Whitecloak
22.ArarisValerian - Alain Stern, a lumberjack Village Channeler
23.RubiksCube - Cubik Rube
24.IrulelikeStink - ??? Village Thief-Taker
25.jaimeleecee - Birgitte, serving girl at the Inn, named after the Hero of Legends Corrupted Ta'veren
26.OrlokTsubodai - Locke, silent stranger Village Warder
27.Twelfthrootoftwo - Douza, with his hammer Village Wisdom

So that takes care of the Corrupted. They're all accounted for unless Fain started with one, which I doubt. At the most, I suspect that there's one more left. 

Bugsy, do us the honors of taking out Winter this night. That should finish it unless the DF have been holding back their kill for this long. At the very least, we kill the only inactive left and we can then focus on the rest of us. 

If it isn't finished with Winter's death, I plan to go back through the entire thread. Because, at this point, I have reason to account everyone left as a Villager. If one of you are hiding, then definite kudos to you. We'll see what happens after Winter is killed. 

Edited by Metacognition

Players left:

Bugsy - Wolfbrother. Definitely village. Gamma confirmed that Fain started alone, so he's 100% cleared right now.
Lopen - Aiel-Blooded(unconfirmed though, I guess?). I've still got my extra life. Was Detained N1 and Stink viewed my Action on N5 I think? And got the result that I didn't make an Action. The only Action I've made the entire game was the second Day I was Mayor I just confirmed my vote to count as 2.
Meta (Mayor = 2 votes)- Dreamwalker(I think proven). Most likely village. Or else he basically bussed all his teammates. Which...I don't think he'd do. XD
Elodin - Dreamwalker(all but proven). I'd guess villager, based on how the game has gone, but if Jaime was being honest, he'd be my top suspect(obviously :P).
Winter - Claimed Aiel-Blooded to me, so might take a bit to kill her(as if this game needs to go any longer >.>) Inactive. Hopefully she's just the last DF and the game will finish on the next Day Cycle.

Who wants to lynch Elodin? I think he's actually the evil one, not Winter. We know Bugsy is good. I know I'm good(and I think I've proven myself to some extent). Meta is probably good, so Elodin is the only other one there is. Only reason I think it's Elodin instead of Winter is that I think Jaime was telling the truth. Why would she lie like that? It just doesn't make any sense to me, so, yeah, I want to lynch Elodin. It would be hilarious if he is evil, since we were so close to lynching him way back on like, the third Cycle or something. But instead we lynch Gunshy, who was a DF. XD

Edit: Dang. Just read Day 2. I had Elodin, Gunshy, and Rubiks as my top 3 suspects. I really hope Elodin is evil now. :P Oh, and Meta and Bugsy, you guys should read Day 2 as well. Pretty much all the players that tried to lynch Elodin were villagers(now confirmed through death :( ), so the fact that there was a big lynch train on him isn't any indication of his alignment like we'd thought before. I'm like, 99% sure that Elodin is a Darkfriend now. He even defended Gunshy quite a bit on Day 2.

Edited by TheMightyLopen

Keep in mind that there were no DF kills tonight. I actually am starting to think it was winter, and she just hasn't gotten on the forums enough. Of course, it could be that one of the Dreamwalkers is DF and wants to stay alive as long as possible. I'm also sort of doubting that the DFs had 2 Aiel blooded, but I suppose it's possible

I'd rather finish off Winter before we do anything else. As Bugsy said, with still no kill, it doesn't seem prudent to start killing more of us until we know for sure about Winter. 

I'll say this much though, you seem to be very eager to get us to kill off even more of us rather than finish off Winter, Lopen....

I'm gonna keep my vote on Elodin. I'll keep my Mayor vote on Meta though.

There's a couple reasons why I want to lynch Elodin over Winter. Firstly, I was never very suspicious of Winter. Second, Elodin was my top suspect for a while, until the huge lynch train on him that got pushed to Gunshy instead, which we thought indicated Elodin was village, because we thought the eliminators were just letting it happen. Next, this game has been going for a really long time. I want to finish it and I think we can do that this Turn, rather than wait until the next Day to lynch Elodin, which we'll probably have to do.

Just look at the facts. Hardly anyone interacted with Winter. The only connection to the Darkfriends we can see is that she defended Sart a bit on Day 1. Look at the posts from Elodin and the other known Darkfriends. Seonid said he was suspicious of Elodin on Day 2, but never put his vote on him and tried to move the lynch away from him and onto Bard(he even gave a plan to "confirm" that Elodin was a Dreamwalker). Elodin took a small while to vote on Gunshy, even though that was definitely his only chance for survival. Elodin defended Gunshy from Wilson pretty heavily for no apparent reason other than he suspected Wilson could be Fain because of how she was going about her accusations.

Anyways, going over the early parts of this game with the knowledge of who was a Darkfriend really makes me believe that Elodin is the final DF. There's also the fact that Jaime seemed to have knowledge that one of the active players was evil(Rubiks most likely told her). So, yeah, I'd prefer we lynched Elodin. But, whatever. There's no particular hurry I suppose.

Also. Happy Birthday Meta!

Edited by TheMightyLopen
removed Mayor vote

I'm actually going to go Bugsy, since I'm confirmed good at this point and don't want to risk the mayorship going to the DFs. I mean, Meta is probably the lowest on my suspicion list, but a lot can change and 2 votes, with this few active players left, can have huge consequences.

Again, Lopen, it's not evidence when you basically say "for no apparent reason but reasons". Also, you really seem to be trying to redirect the vote. It is possible that you're the last eliminator, right?

EDIT: Whoops. Meta basically said this already.

Edited by Master Elodin

On 7/13/2016 at 9:52 AM, Master Elodin said:

Again, Lopen, it's not evidence when you basically say "for no apparent reason but reasons". Also, you really seem to be trying to redirect the vote. It is possible that you're the last eliminator, right?

EDIT: Whoops. Meta basically said this already.

Haha, fair enough. That was poorly worded. What I was trying to get across was that you defended Gunshy and at the same time tried to cast suspicion on Wilson who was by far the most cleared player there was and there wasn't really any reason to think she was Fain, IMO.

Sure, it's possible. But I think it should be fairly clear that I'm not, if you go over what all I've done this game.

Bugsy it is then.

It would be pretty funny if Winter actually is the last DF. >.<

Edited by TheMightyLopen
Added irony

Night 10

[writeup]

---

Winter (3) : Bugsy, Meta
Elodin (1) : Lopen

Winter was lynched! She was an Aiel-Blooded villager!
Bugsy is now Mayor.

This cycle will end at 9 AM MST on Wednesday (unless Gamma can take over again, and then it'll probably end about 11 PM/12 AM EST later that night).