Don't you just love bandwagons? Note that I am completely lacking in context; I'll go over the previous night to find out why everyone suspects Renegade. But until I get a better suspect, Renegade.

EDIT: Could someone explain the evidence before I put my vote down?

EDIT II: So he openly confirmed himself as a Diagramist. That makes things convenient for my conscience. :P

Edited by Adamir

See, remember what I said about the whole "angry mob" thing?  So far, most of you have voted for me without actually really knowing why.  In fact, I haven't seen any evidence used against me, so, quite frankly, there's nothing I can do to defend myself here.  I never once openly confirmed that I was a Diagramist, so you're honestly taking a big risk here.

But if you insist, go ahead.  Strike me down, for I will only become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Well, you did stab poor little Smeagol, and have thus averted the events of Lord of the Rings. Not sure whether I should lynch you or give you a medal.

Just one thought before we leaves you precious. We is looking for a NEW precious. Filthy Bagginses ruins our first Precious, but not us, no. Gollum! Gollum! We survived the volcano, and the filthy Ronzo! You'll see! Oh yes, you'll see! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :)

See, remember what I said about the whole "angry mob" thing?  So far, most of you have voted for me without actually really knowing why.  In fact, I haven't seen any evidence used against me, so, quite frankly, there's nothing I can do to defend myself here.  I never once openly confirmed that I was a Diagramist, so you're honestly taking a big risk here.

But if you insist, go ahead.  Strike me down, for I will only become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Renegade. I think the fact that Hero turned out to be a Diagramists pretty much confirms that I wasn't lying.

Just one thought before we leaves you precious. We is looking for a NEW precious. Filthy Bagginses ruins our first Precious, but not us, no. Gollum! Gollum! We survived the volcano, and the filthy Ronzo! You'll see! Oh yes, you'll see! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :)

A letter to King Taravangian, transcribed via Spanreed:

This recent Death Rattle collected from Smeagol indicates that it occurred many hours after his death.  Is something going on with Moelach?  If this is the case, the Diagram certainly did not predict it, and we'll need to adjust to this unprecedented situation.  Perhaps we could even use it to our advantage, considering the circumstances, but I'm sure that you and the Silent Gatherers know much more about it than I do.

Anyway, as mentioned yesterday, our plan is working to perfection.  Thanks to the missing supporter of the kill against Smeagol yesterday, we managed to deduce that Alvonoha had the surge of Tension.  Fortunately for us, this apparently turned out to be true.  At this rate, we should have the Lightweaver killed off by tonight, meaning that (despite our losses) we should be in fairly good shape to weather the coming storm.  The Refugees, however, will not.  The Diagram will be fulfilled, at least in this regard, even if I'm not around to see it come to fruition.

Let the Diagram reign, gancho.

-The Ronzo

Well, I will vote for Renegade. That seems pretty cut and dried. However, we could have a sort of pseudo lynch vote with like purple and orange text, and then if anyone has a kill action then they could attack that person. It would mean that the daytime discussion would actually have a point to it on top of the basic lynch. I will try to contribute a bit more later but I have some work to do for a few hours right now.

A letter to King Taravangian, transcribed via Spanreed:

This recent Death Rattle collected from Smeagol indicates that it occurred many hours after his death.  Is something going on with Moelach?  If this is the case, the Diagram certainly did not predict it, and we'll need to adjust to this unprecedented situation.  Perhaps we could even use it to our advantage, considering the circumstances, but I'm sure that you and the Silent Gatherers know much more about it than I do.

Anyway, as mentioned yesterday, our plan is working to perfection.  Thanks to the missing supporter of the kill against Smeagol yesterday, we managed to deduce that Alvonoha had the surge of Tension.  Fortunately for us, this apparently turned out to be true.  At this rate, we should have the Lightweaver killed off by tonight, meaning that (despite our losses) we should be in fairly good shape to weather the coming storm.  The Refugees, however, will not.  The Diagram will be fulfilled, at least in this regard, even if I'm not around to see it come to fruition.

Let the Diagram reign, gancho.

-The Ronzo

Props on this Renegade. Great little character writeup. :)

Sounds good to me. In that case, I will place suspicion on Orlok. I have no concrete facts for why I think he is Diagram, except something about his posts has just seemed very wrong to me. Again, it's just a feeling, so take it for what it's worth. :P

Cla looked around at all the other refugees looking scared as they surrounded The Ronzo preparing to lynch hm. Or so they said. It seemed like they were all waiting for something. Cla was fine with the waiting, it was much better than the killing. Not as good as the drinking, but better than the killing. 

Cla got up from where he was sitting and left the three foolish soldiers who had thought that they could best him in a drinking contest. Two were passed out on the ground while the third was vomiting loudly down into a chasm. 

As Cla walked around the mob surrounding The Ronzo he heard the old ardent, Wol saying something that piqued his interest.

"What if instead of killing who we suspect we just say who we are suspicious of and maybe they can be dealt with another way"

"Yes exactly! We say who we think is sabotaging us and instead of killing them I will challenge them to a drinking contest!" Cla said grinning as he held out a mudbeer for the old Ardent.

Wol gave him an inquisitive look and then turned back to the mob. "As I was saying once we decide who we suspect we just let the Knights Radiant kill them"

As Cla turned away and began walking back to the soldiers who were always willing to have a drink with him he heard someone mutter.

"How would getting the Diagramists drunk even help our situation in any way?"

Airsick lowlanders, they don't understand. Drinking helps everything.

---

I will start by putting my real vote on Renegade. 

Now as for my pseudo vote it is a bit harder to decide. Nobody has really stood out to me other than the people that have outright said they were Diagramists. My biggest suspicion is Feligon. He wanted to force a lynch so he voted for leift with his only reasoning being make the margin in the lynch a big one. He also hasn't really posted anything game related that can be analyzed that much. He agreed with Borts plan about Vanilla's coming forward but didn't come forward himself until other people already had.

It isn't much but it is the best I got.

As I said before, a small group of people revealing that they are vanilla would be the best option for Bort's plan, but I wasn't sure how many people would actually go along with it.  I was planning on going for it at the beginning of day three, but I slept in too late.

Now the vote, I was kind of getting bored, but mostly I wanted at least some evidence from a lynch.  By the time I saw the later posts (and decided he was not someone I wanted lynched), the day was already over.

Anyway, Renegade has been confirmed to be a diagramist, ya?

I'll post my suspicions once I look back through all the posts.

Edit: I did reread all the posts, and I must say, I should be in much deeper water than I am.  I guess I'm kind-of out of it this game?

"I sound like an idiot.  No news here, then."

Edited by Feligon

I'm still a bit curious about Joe, he has only posted 1 time (I think?). He has been online and was active in the MR7 game...

(sarcasm)
I also suspect EVERY veteran player. I scanned two veteran players and they both turned out to be evil, so they must ALL be evil...  :ph34r: 
(/sarcasm... kind of)

Edited by Macen

What if you are a renegade Diagramist who decided to bus your compatriots by outing two of them? o.O

(Joke)

Would explain his stunning success rate. . . that's it. I'm voting for Macen.

(/Joke)

Edit: Disclaimer: this post is a joke, and is not meant to be taken seriously. Please take anything said here with a shaker-full of salt. Thank You

Edited by Emerald101

(Joke)

Would explain his stunning success rate. . . that's it. I'm voting for Macen.

(/Joke)

Edit: Disclaimer: this post is a joke, and is not meant to be taken seriously. Please take anything said here with a shaker-full of salt. Thank You

If it makes you feel better. When I die tonight I bet Aonar is going to laugh at me endlessly for my "Luck". Both of the guys I scanned I wanted to make my squires, which is why I scanned them. I had a gut feeling on both, which is also partially why I scanned them, but it was about 85% luck (if not more).

I have another gut feeling though, so if who I scan tonight turns out to be a Diagramist as well... then I need to go buy a lottery ticket and just pick the numbers I don't think are going to win.

Renegade. I hope I don't have to explain why.

If it makes you feel better. When I die tonight I bet Aonar is going to laugh at me endlessly for my "Luck". Both of the guys I scanned I wanted to make my squires, which is why I scanned them. I had a gut feeling on both, which is also partially why I scanned them, but it was about 85% luck (if not more).

I have another gut feeling though, so if who I scan tonight turns out to be a Diagramist as well... then I need to go buy a lottery ticket and just pick the numbers I don't think are going to win.

Yeah, I wish there was a way I could tell you you'll live through the night, but I wouldn't be kidding anyone. We all know what's gonna happen

Storm it. :unsure:  The results will be up in a minute or two, although unfortunately you'll have to go temporarily without a write-up again. It's six in the morning here, and I have not yet gotten any sleep, (was not expecting to be away from a computer for anywhere near this long) so thankfully this lynch looks pretty clear-cut. :P

On that note, would the mods please avoid locking this thread until tomorrow? I've got a write-up mostly written, but I'm in no shape to finish it right now. (I'm really sorry, guys. I'll try to get write-ups and everything in with a tad more punctuality, from here on out.)

Night Four: The Long Arm of the Law

The Ronzo sat on a large pillar-like boulder, eating his chouta. Much to Ronzo’s surprise, the camp chefs had no idea what chouta was, let alone how to make it. So he had given them several lessons over the past few days. The chefs had resisted every step of the way- the amateurs- whining about things like “sanitation” and “edibility.” Eventually he had just given up and made it himself. Good thing, too, the stuff they had wanted to put in it wouldn’t have made very good chouta.

As he sat and ate, he watched the crowd gathering. He was no fool- not like his storming useless cousin- he could see a highstorm brewing alright. The whispered conversations. The sidewards glances in his direction. The distrustful looks on their faces.

Not to mention that Ace had blathered to the whole camp about how The Ronzo was a diagramist. Storming inconvenient that.

Eventually, the crowd grew large enough and brave enough to approach him, Kip Sturm at their lead.

“Ronzo, the jig is up, the news is out, we finally found you,” Kip said authoritatively, “By order of Brightlord Thranadall, we hereby-”

“Hold up a minute, Goncho.” The Ronzo called down cheerily.

“Er, what?”

“Hold up, I’m not done eating my chouta.”

“Huh? We don’t care about that!” Kip said angrily, “We know what you are, and we’re here-”

“I know, I know, you’re here to arrest and lynch me. I ain’t an idiot. But the least you could do is let me finish eating. You wouldn’t want to go to the gallows on an empty stomach, would you?”

Kip blinked and stared blankly. The rest of the crowd did much the same.

“Well, neither do I. So just hold your chulls, I’ll be down in a minute. If you're that eager to lunch someone, might I suggest Citrona? She probably deserves it. And I noticed that she already finished her lunch.”

The Ronzo continued eating contentedly while the lynch mob muttered and grumbled to themselves. After a minute Kip called out, “This is foolishness. Madon, Adamir, climb up there and get him.”

The next several minutes consisted of Madon and Adamir and several other crowd members trying unsuccessfully to climb up the smooth, crem-coated surface of the rock pillar. The Ronzo just continued eating his chouta, watching his windspren spin lazily by.

Eventually, the group grew frustrated enough that they sent for a ladder, but it didn't matter. By that point The Ronzo swallowed his last bite, then stood up atop the boulder.

"Don't bother, Gonchos," he called down, "I'm finished eating. Now we can get on with business."

With that he knelt down and places one hand on the rock, and inhaled deeply, drawing in the stormlight from the few spheres in his pocket. Stormlight filled him, and he began to glow. He lashed the boulder at a downward angle once, twice, three times, and then with a loud CRACK the rock lurched beneath him, "falling" sideways towards the mob.

People cried out and dove out of the way as the rock- with The Ronzo still perched atop it- skidded across the ground, leaving a deep furrow in its wake. A few seconds later the rock skidded to a halt near the center of the mob. The Ronzo knew he didn't have very long- he hadn't had many spheres on him- so when the rock stopped he immediately threw Stormlight to the sides like paint, sticking those nearby to the ground. Then with what little Stormlight he had left he lashed himself sideways. He shot off just over the heads of the gawking crowd, angling towards the camp tents.

"Get him!" Kip shouted, his own foot adhered to the ground with glowing Stormlight. "Dead or alive, I don't care, just get him!"

“Ha! Top that, Cousin!” Ronzo thought as he flew through the air.

The Ronzo's Stormlight ran out a few seconds later and he tumbled to the ground, rolling several times before coming to rest in a puddle. He scrambled to his feet and looked back to see the mob hot on his heels. He took off at a dash, weaving between tents until his own tent came into view. Inside he had enough spheres stored to keep him glowing for a good hour or two.

He threw open the tent flap and nearly collided with someone just inside the tent. The Ronzo cursed, skidding to a stop. Ace stood there defiantly, blocking the entrance.

"I figured you'd return here, Gonzo, sooner or later." Ace said, brandishing his tiny hammer like a sword. "This is the end."

The Ronzo glanced around him, looking for an escape, but the crowd had caught up with him and was quickly forming a circle. If only he had Stormlight! But his spheres were in the tent, too far away to draw upon.

He looked back to Ace just in time to see the hammer fall.

EDIT (Meta): Special thanks to Herowannabe for doing an amazing job with the write up! He deserves our gratitude for going above and beyond as a player. 

The Ronzo was lynched! He was a Diagramist Windrunner!

Votes:
The Ronzo (10): Kip, Madon, Adamir, Eradin, Wol, Cla, Plurn, Jain, Em, Torren
Citrona (1): The Ronzo

You've got roughly eighteen hours to get your actions in, assuming you don't call for an extension. Once again, I'm very sorry with how late things are.

Edited by Metacognition