I just want to apologize for being inactive yesterday. I forgot to follow the thread, and thought I had, so I was confused why nobody is saying anything. And I was also very busy, so I never really took the time to check up and see what was actually happening. I'll be much more active this cycle, and I am very sorry for completely missing out last time.

Edit: stupid auto-correct.

Edit 2: congrats on getting another diagramist dead! From what people have said so far, it sounds like roughly one-third are out. Villagers for the win!

Edited by Bridge Boy

Yeah. I'm rather surprised that Renegade was a radiant. He does probably have a Squire though, just hoping he didn't get the Gravitation power. The problem I have right now is the lack of information. I want to give more informative options out, but I'm the only one with a communication ability since bort died. Hmmmm.

@Macen

Matrim, stop scanning for diagramists. Pick the person who looks the most guilty, and squire them; you will inevitably get a complete innocent without Radiancy with a Lightweaver Surge.

Back on topic, are Lightweaver Surges at all useful for Diagramists? They already have a doc to conspire in, and thus PMs are useless for them. That, and they already know who is in which faction. Which is why I am saying there is no risk whatsoever in squiring someone this cycle. That, and if our Truthwatcher/Edgedancer cannot save you, we will still have a Seeker, albeit limited.

I'm wondering if Ren could create more than one squire, since we know in the books Windrunners tend to have more squires than other orders. Aonar, are there possible exceptions to the one-squire rule? (For that matter, is there a one-squire rule or are we all making assumptions?)

Adamir: I'm not sure if you just haven't caught up or if this is intentional misdirection, but we've lost both a LW and TW, and there's no chance for either of their squires helping us out. We would be relying on duplicates, which we've seen no evidence of.

Back on topic, are Lightweaver Surges at all useful for Diagramists? They already have a doc to conspire in, and thus PMs are useless for them. That, and they already know who is in which faction. Which is why I am saying there is no risk whatsoever in squiring someone this cycle. That, and if our Truthwatcher/Edgedancer cannot save you, we will still have a Seeker, albeit limited.

Illumination allows the use of PMs to manipulate. Transformation allows searching for KR/squires to kill. (I'm not against Macen squiring - I would hope he did so last cycle - but both LW powers are useful to the Diagrammists.)

Edit: I'm also going to be interested to find out how the deaths of Hero, Alv and PK happened.

Edited by twelfthrootoftwo

Using PMs to deceive others is very valuable. And the Transformation could be used to discover roles, so they could find our Radiants and Squires. 

I'm wondering if Ren could create more than one squire, since we know in the books Windrunners tend to have more squires than other orders. Aonar, are there possible exceptions to the one-squire rule? (For that matter, is there a one-squire rule or are we all making assumptions?)

Aonar said originally that KR would be able to have one or two Squires. Whether it depends on Order or not, I don't know.

Edit: I'm also going to be interested to find out how the deaths of Hero, Alv and PK happened.

No. I thought about including exceptions to the rule, but decided we didn't have enough info from the books to bother. (And it would've been a pain to balance around.) So all KR can make the same number of Squires. I won't, however, confirm what number this is. :P

Yeah, I'm getting around to that. It's about 2/3rds done, at the moment. If you like though, I can give you the bare bones, so you guys don't have to wait any longer: Wannan was killed with Division augmented by Gravitation, Alvonoha was killed by Diagramists, and Kazaaak was killed by Division.

Also: An Extension has been requested. As such, the Night will now end on Wednesday. 

Yeah, I'm not sure about Adamir at this point. It is hard to believe that a Diagrammist would say something that blatantly hurtful to a village team, though. :mellow: He goes on my list.

If I were a Diagrammist, I would probably kill for a PM ability. :P

Did they need Gravitation to get through the immortality bit?

He's still alive, but the stormlight lasted long enough to take him out of orbit, so he's just floating out in space somewhere.

Edit: color

Edited by Emerald101

Madon spent the night, quiet as it was, collecting crem from the bottom of his neighbors' water barrels. He jumped in the barrel, scooped up a handful of crem and clambered back out. Madon walked back to his palace, made of crem, of course, and set to work, organizing the crem by white, almost white, less white than almost white, almost tan, tan, and ugly crem. Madon added the crem to his piles and happily hummed himself to sleep, counting crem piles. 

...I was about to apologize for for lateness and post the write-up, but a second extension has been called for. Use the extra time wisely. (No, I won't grant a third one. Don't worry about people extending this game indefinitely through extensions. :P)

Inde--I mean, Indeed.This is almost absurd, the amount of talking we've had toNight. I'm always champing at the bit to talk (just look at my previous game history), but usually I'm not the only one. I want to discuss, but everyone except the poop scooper is gone. :(

Inde? What the storms did Inde mean? Madon wondered at the Kipper in the sky. Inde--I mean,? Strange words for whatever God or Herald this was. Now he was talking in blue. Madon didn't know how he could tell that the voice was blue, but he could and he could no longer understand it. 

:P

MADON. MADON. YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR SORRY EXISTENCE BEHIND YOU. YOUR TALENTS ARE WASTED ON CREM.

TO DESTROY THE DIAGRAMMISTS, YOU MUST HAVE THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION: WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD? TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. THE DEATH TOLL IS ALREADY CATASTROPHIC.

I WILL HAVE MY FOLLOWERS HELP YOU ALONG YOUR JOURNEY. YOU KNOW THE LAND THAT YOU SEEK. FLEETSPEED.

MADON. MADON. YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR SORRY EXISTENCE BEHIND YOU. YOUR TALENTS ARE WASTED ON CREM.

TO DESTROY THE DIAGRAMMISTS, YOU MUST HAVE THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION: WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD? TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. THE DEATH TOLL IS ALREADY CATASTROPHIC.

I WILL HAVE MY FOLLOWERS HELP YOU ALONG YOUR JOURNEY. YOU KNOW THE LAND THAT YOU SEEK. FLEETSPEED.

What the storms? Now gods were giving Madon quests? Madon already knew he was important and a hero, but to have gods deign to order him, him, around, that was too much. "KIPPER GOD, HERALD, WHATEVER YOU ARE, I DEFY YOU!" Madon grinned at his retort and crawled back into his house. "I win, defying always works" he muttered.

Edited by Mailliw73

And the Night is (finally) over. :P The write-up (an actual one this time!) should be up within the hour. (The write-up for the last night should be up within that time as well.) Hopefully things should start getting caught up soon.