I would like to announce....

Miyabi

I would like to announce that in Mistborn Trivia at the Alloy of Law release, we stumped Peter.

To be fair, we had questions in our highest difficulty that Peter definitely could have gotten, but we deliberately chose the most esoteric. (Sorry Peter.) Its on video, too.

The question? Where were Valette Renoux's supposed parents from? Points for naming the Dominance--which Peter did get--but no one got the correct city.

I would like to announce that in Mistborn Trivia at the Alloy of Law release, we stumped Peter.

To be fair, we had questions in our highest difficulty that Peter definitely could have gotten, but we deliberately chose the most esoteric. (Sorry Peter.) Its on video, too.

The question? Where were Valette Renoux's supposed parents from? Points for naming the Dominance--which Peter did get--but no one got the correct city.

Heh, that's awesome. A truly worthy accomplishment, stumping Peter. Sounds like all the admins had an amazing time out there.

I would like to announce that my number for The Alloy of Law is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

Wait... was that random, or did you deliberately pick it? I'm pretty sure I handled that sign-up, and my memory is going both ways...

Remember, though, I was severely sleep-deprived at that point.

And I still am.

...What am I doing awake and posting here?

Congrats! :)

Now you just have to get a way to do the same with Brandon himself ;)

Wait... was that random, or did you deliberately pick it? I'm pretty sure I handled that sign-up, and my memory is going both ways...

Remember, though, I was severely sleep-deprived at that point.

And I still am.

...What am I doing awake and posting here?

Random, which really just makes it more awesome, really.

Congrats! :)

Now you just have to get a way to do the same with Brandon himself ;)

Come now. Brandon's awesome, but he doesn't have that level of encyclopedic knowledge. He stores stuff in his metalminds (Peter, and his wiki), and doesn't have them on him all the time :P

We had a blast. There will be reports and stuff forthcoming. Now, however, I am exhausted and need sleep.

Come now. Brandon's awesome, but he doesn't have that level of encyclopedic knowledge. He stores stuff in his metalminds (Peter, and his wiki), and doesn't have them on him all the time :P

We had a blast. There will be reports and stuff forthcoming. Now, however, I am exhausted and need sleep.

Well, but I guess it's always easy to keep track of the information you've made up yourself, isn't it?

Waiting for the reports ;)

Edited by Alliare

I would like to announce that I'm frustrated. I spent about 2 hours formatting and then typing Brandon's twitter posts only to discover that the formatting's gone all html on me.

Sad day.

I'll fix it. Maybe in the morning.....

EDIT- I missed a word. And used the wrong emotion.

EDIT EDIT- I would now like to announce that I have never been so grateful for the "find and replace" feature on word.

I would like to announce that my first Thanksgiving dinner (by which I mean the first one I have been in charge of preparing, instead of being a guest at someone else's) was a success! It was just the two of us, but we had a proper feast regardless. Good practice for if we have guests over next year.

I would like to announce that I finished NaNoWriMo last night and my Farewell Talk tonight. I've hit most of my goals for things I need/want to do before I leave on my mission. *fist pump*

Now for the other ones.

EDIT: Just north of 1800 posts. If I just went nuts on here I bet I could hit 2K in the few days before I leave, but I won't.

EDIT AGAIN:

It's time, guys. The 30th is upon me. I get set apart tonight and go into the MTC tomorrow. I would like to announce that I will be back with a vengeance in 2 years. Thanks so much for your support in friendship so far and know that we'll pick up right where we left off. I'm just going away for a while. I'm jealous of all the stuff you'll get before I do, but I'm okay with that.

Happy reading.

-Silus

Edited by Silus - Shard of Flame