Chaotic Light: A CBST-Verse Adventure

Zephrun’s Imperium

21 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

A strange, snorting sound came from the decaying creature.

Pheonix jumped slightly at the sound.

20 minutes ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

Star shrugged. "That's how I found it. Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

"Uh... no. I don't think so?"

"Alright. If you say so." Star put her hand on his shoulder to comfort him instinctively when he flinched, surprised that she couldn't feel muscles underneath the fabric of his black and white shirt, since most Narrators - including herself - chose to have sculpted bodies. There was something fundamentally different about this man. She could feel Corpse begging her to kill him, but... How could she? The poor thing looked like he could have been blown over by a strong gust of wind and for some reason, she felt the need to protect him. He was just a boy, after all. "Well, I'm sorry Shadow did that to you."

Edited by Zephrun's Imperium

2 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Vulpy chuckled, a smile spreading across his face as he brightened. "You drive a hard bargain, pal." Stepping forward, he offered the package of food to the man. "Best not forg-"

The newcomer paused before pushing the package into the miner and looking towards Night's Blossom. "Whoa, and who are you, my Lovely Lady?"

@Fallapede

"I am Night's Blossom. I know of no context in which it would be appropriate for you to refer to me in the possessive sense."

Edited by Fallapede

She smiled. "Hang in there." 

It was only when she left that she realized... she... smiled. Author, she hadn't smiled genuinely since Maverick had died. The thought left her feeling chilled and she summoned a drink to her hands, chugging it much like Shadow had. "C'mon, Corpse."

"Royalty, perhaps?" Vulpine's grin never left his face. "A woman as beautiful as yourself must be royalty."

------

The Corpse followed behind her, glaring at the back of her head. What was that? She had him in her pocket. All she had to do was ask him to go with her for a few moments, and the narrator could be killed without much trouble.

Edited by The Ward's Guard