16 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Adrienne (who totally wasn't at the train station) looked up and narrowed her eyes.

Sorry. I forgot where you were. We could switch it.

Marea smiled and headed over. “Hello,” she said cheerfully. “I’m Marea. Grandfather sent me to meet you. Do you know what your task is yet? Are you ready to leave?”

4 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Because he is,” Marea answered. “Well, there’s a few greats there, but we usually skip those. The First Parents call him Father, of course.”

"How is Kelsier the father of kandra?"

20 minutes ago, Gneorndin said:

"How is Kelsier the father of kandra?"

Marea shrugged. “He made the two First Mothers and the two First Fathers. Then he raised them. And when they were adults and wanted their own children he taught them to make Blessings. There are a little over a hundred of us now.”

On 12.4.2021 at 9:12 PM, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Governor, Kelsier corrected idly. Then: Good. Go right ahead. But be discreet about it. Don’t let anyone else see. And let me know before you make the hit.

He turned his attention back to his brother, pleased. He’d have to see PaAlm as soon as he returned to Elendel. It was time to set some things in motion.

Aloud he said, “not yet. I’m working on getting someone into their ranks,” and offering them an alliance, but he wasn’t going to tell Marsh that. “They have a computer in their local safe house, so they must have some kind of power source. They also had locally sourced lightbulbs, which they’re also powering as Weathering doesn’t have a grid yet. Considering the power these incandescent bulbs draw...” He trailed off.

"A big operation. I see. I wonder how they succeeded hiding it from Harmony. Though he was busy lately. I gather that is all?"

Hoblim came back with the wet dishes. "Finished. I guess I won't need two sets of plates, seeing to the fact I have no way of getting Kosher meat here."

He placed the dishes on a nearby table. "So, what do we have for lunch?"

On 4/13/2021 at 7:01 PM, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Marea shrugged. “He made the two First Mothers and the two First Fathers. Then he raised them. And when they were adults and wanted their own children he taught them to make Blessings. There are a little over a hundred of us now.”

"But didn't the Lord Ruler make the first kandra?"

Since nothing important was happening, Lilliana put away her notebook, and pulled out Warbreaker. Massive headache, here I come. She started reading.

Don't plan on her responding to anything for a while.

When I read, I become oblivious to my surroundings. So, therefore, you'd have to 1) take the book, 2) nudge her arm (or something like that), or 3) turn off all the lights to get her to respond to you.

Be warned: If you take her book, and you don't give her an good excuse that explains why you took her book, she is likely to punch you on the arm or shoulder. Hard.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Don't plan on her responding to anything for a while.

When I read, I become oblivious to my surroundings. So, therefore, you'd have to 1) take the book, 2) nudge her arm (or something like that), or 3) turn off all the lights to get her to respond to you.

Be warned: If you take her book, and you don't give her an good excuse that explains why you took her book, she is likely to punch you on the arm or shoulder. Hard.

I'd like to mention the fact that Warbreaker is probably already out, Hoblim just read it.

And, being a little disoriented because of the spike might make her more aware to her surroundings.

Just now, Trutharchivist said:

I'm not quite sure about that. I've read with glasses on, and I've also read with a migraine, and my awareness levels didn't ever change. Those are also both disorienting, and made it hard to start reading. Once I do, however, I don't hear anything that goes on around me.

9 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

"A big operation. I see. I wonder how they succeeded hiding it from Harmony. Though he was busy lately. I gather that is all?"

Hoblim came back with the wet dishes. "Finished. I guess I won't need two sets of plates, seeing to the fact I have no way of getting Kosher meat here."

He placed the dishes on a nearby table. "So, what do we have for lunch?"

“The base is lined with aluminum. The power supply is a bigger question. It’s not like they have a handy volcano.” The last was said with a mischievous grin.

Braisier pulled out some vegetables, laying them on a tray. “I can prepare you a simple salad and some flan right now. Or just eggs, if you don’t want to wait for us to milk the cow. By tomorrow I’ll have made butter, so my options will be greater.

”I hope you like fish,” he added. “I’ll try to vary the varieties, but it’s the easiest protein I can find for you.”

I’m using this link to figure out what doesn’t need a hechsher: https://scrollk.org/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/does-it-need-a-hechsher-.pdf

19 minutes ago, Gneorndin said:

"But didn't the Lord Ruler make the first kandra?"

“The homeland Kandra,” Marea agreed. “But our Firstborn were made by the Survivor.”

@Channelknight Fadran

Aren’t you with us?

2 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“The base is lined with aluminum. The power supply is a bigger question. It’s not like they have a handy volcano.” The last was said with a mischievous grin.

Braisier pulled out some vegetables, laying them on a tray. “I can prepare you a simple salad and some flan right now. Or just eggs, if you don’t want to wait for us to milk the cow. By tomorrow I’ll have made butter, so my options will be greater.

”I hope you like fish,” he added. “I’ll try to vary the varieties, but it’s the easiest protein I can find for you.”

“The homeland Kandra,” Marea agreed. “But our Firstborn were made by the Survivor.”

@Channelknight Fadran

Uhh... yeah. What should I be doing?