Socially Awkward Bookworms

Tesh

1 hour ago, Aon-CHRISTMAS-Ene said:

Only just found this club, hello, here I am.

Hi Ene!

1 hour ago, The Awakened Salad said:

*offers Ene a complimentary s'more*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2d9ioFtoGwZkQlOlpi1v

(These weren't spiked, right?)

And Salad, your new profile picture is fantastic.^_^

Should we start a Discord server? Where we can all just be awkward together in a less formal setting? (I know the Shard isn't that formal, but Discord is even less so.)

I'm no expert when it comes to Discord, and have only used it a little in the past, and a bit more in the past few weeks, but I think figuring this out might be a worthy investment of time.

If people would join it, that is.

4 minutes ago, Tesh said:

Should we start a Discord server? Where we can all just be awkward together in a less formal setting? (I know the Shard isn't that formal, but Discord is even less so.)

I'm no expert when it comes to Discord, and have only used it a little in the past, and a bit more in the past few weeks, but I think figuring this out might be a worthy investment of time.

I don't have discord, so I won't join. But you guys can still do it, my presence shouldn't determine whether or not it is created. 

38 minutes ago, Tesh said:

I barely use Discord, but I still have an account. I'd probably join though. But I might be even more awkward there than I am here :P

5 hours ago, Tesh said:

Don’t have discord. What does that mean? Is it a chat or a FaceTime? Sorry I don’t know discord. 

3 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Don’t have discord. What does that mean? Is it a chat or a FaceTime? Sorry I don’t know discord. 

It's this online chat thing. It's kind of hard to explain. The 17th Shard has a server, and a lot of the role-plays do as well, which they use as a place to just chat off of the Shard. It's really quite nice, actually.

I'll make a server, and if people want to join, they can. But I won't count on it to be active or anything.

1 hour ago, Cosmical Existence said:

You should get it. I'm pretty new to discord myself, but it's great as far as I can tell. 

I can’t. Like I said. I can’t play video games(I’m fine with that) I can’t have any social media(I’m fine with that, mostly) and I can’t spend more than an hour and a half a day on my phone. 

Just now, Bearer of all agonies said:

I can’t. Like I said. I can’t play video games(I’m fine with that) I can’t have any social media(I’m fine with that, mostly) and I can’t spend more than an hour and a half a day on my phone. 

Ah. Sorry, I didn't realize that.