A Magical Reawakening

Goob

21 hours ago, Condensation said:

22 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

“Yeah! I saw someone take a photo of it; and so feted if it was real. I just want to look at it and maybe get a photo.”

He smiles in a friendly way. 

Grace pales even more. "Uh, sorry, that's just my pet bird. Goodbye and goodluck!" she says, closing the door.
She turns. My name is Grace. And someone seems to be looking for you.

2 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

Grace pales even more. "Uh, sorry, that's just my pet bird. Goodbye and goodluck!" she says, closing the door.
She turns. My name is Grace. And someone seems to be looking for you.

He knocks again. 
“Please. I’m struggling right now, and I’ve been trying to write for a magazine but I never have anything interesting. But if I could get a picture of that bird. . . Then that would be a life saver.”

5 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

He knocks again. 
“Please. I’m struggling right now, and I’ve been trying to write for a magazine but I never have anything interesting. But if I could get a picture of that bird. . . Then that would be a life saver.”

Why aren't you letting him in? It's not like I'm a secret.

I've noticed a small problem. We have a genie with a non-defined amount of wishes and plenty of people to use them with. That's not power creep, that's power long-jumping.

Like, I could just revive bearer's brother? Even if direct resurrection isn't allowed, I can probably loophole my way out.

16 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

I've noticed a small problem. We have a genie with a non-defined amount of wishes and plenty of people to use them with. That's not power creep, that's power long-jumping.

Like, I could just revive bearer's brother? Even if direct resurrection isn't allowed, I can probably loophole my way out.

Eh. Just follow basic rules and Fadran can deal with his djinn's rules.

8 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

The figure outside the door looks dissapointed. He turns to leave.

Oh no. Now she felt bad... I mean, if the bird herself doesn't care, and this reporter was in that bad of a situation... Plus, it's not like anyone would actually believe him if he does publish a story, right?

"Hey, wait! I've changed my mind. Come in."

8 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

Oh no. Now she felt bad... I mean, if the bird herself doesn't care, and this reporter was in that bad of a situation... Plus, it's not like anyone would actually believe him if he does publish a story, right?

"Hey, wait! I've changed my mind. Come in."

The Shadow looks back, surprised. Then he smiles. 

“Thanks!”