A Magical Reawakening

Goob

7 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Shadow walks in through the door, grinning. He looks up and notices Cadence, and his face lights up. 
“Hmmm. Very interesting. It’s like nothing I’ve ever seen before. . .”

"Me too. So, uh, are you going to snap some pictures or something?"

Spoiler
Name: Daisy

Species: Fairy

Physical Description: long blonde hair with bangs, usually styled in a side braid. She has emerald green eyes and soft pale skin. Usually wears girlish nonrestrictive colorful dresses with either matching slip ons, sandals, or sometimes boots. She is 5 1/2” tall and has delicate silver wings.

Personality: shy and submissive, terrified of most humans, and loves nature. She is naturally curious and loves animals. She is kind and loyal.

Favorite Color: Green
second favorite: Yellow and blue

Favorite food: oranges
Second favorite: strawberries and bananas

Other facts about her: She doesn’t eat meat for 2 reasons:
  1. She hates the taste
  2. Thinking about the poor creature who was killed for food makes her sad.
She can sense animals emotions and can tell what they are trying to say reasonably well (she can’t read their minds or actually communicate with them. Rather, she can read their body language well.)

Special Abilities/powers: To be determined

Thanks! I have a couple of questions, though. You said in your first post that magic in the world returned. What happened to it in the first place? Did the magical creatures just disappear? Also, with whatever happened to the magical creatures, what would they remember? Would they remember their old lives or what happened to them?

You don't have to answer these questions if you don't know the answers. It would just be nice to know if you had that figured out.

1 minute ago, Isabelle6060 said:

For the first question, just assume some generic "Civilization killed it" or something similar back in the Middle Ages, and for the second, I assume they would start out confused and unsure what happened, like Cadenza, but they would still remember their previous lives.

7 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

“Um, yeah. Uh. . .” He reaches into his backpack. And pulls out a gun. 

"AAAAAAAAAAA!" She screams as she realizes her mistake. She cringes back, face white as snow.
"W-what do you want? My money? The bird? T-there's a genie in the other room! It'll give you whatever you want!"

21 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

@Channelknight Fadran
"G-genie! Djinn! Whatever! I wish this man couldn't move!"

"Pal, you ain't my master." Jinn looked at Shadow. "Wish granted anyways."

With a snap of his finger, Shadow became immobile.

Bearer, if you consider this as godmodding, let me know and I'll edit this.

@Bearer of all agonies

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Pal, you ain't my master." Jinn looked at Shadow. "Wish granted anyways."

With a snap of his finger, Shadow became immobile.

@Bearer of all agonies

Nope.

Shadow freezes. He can’t move anything beside his head. He looks around, eyes wide. Then he narrows his eyes at Cadence. “You. I hate you.” He tries to reach for his gun, but he can’t. 
“My name is Shadow. You killed my brother. Prepare to die.”

34 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Shadow freezes. He can’t move anything beside his head. He looks around, eyes wide. Then he narrows his eyes at Cadence. “You. I hate you.” He tries to reach for his gun, but he can’t. 

@Channelknight Fadran

"Killed...?" Suddenly, her eyes widened, and if her face wasn't already white as snow from the gun, it would of drained of even more color. "Oh no. Oh no." She spins and around to the genie. "Can you bring back the dead?"

16 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

@Channelknight Fadran

"Killed...?" Suddenly, her eyes widened, and if her face wasn't already white as snow from the gun, it would of drained of even more color. "Oh no. Oh no." She spins and around to the genie. "Can you bring back the dead?"

"Uhh... kind of? I'm not very good at it. Why?"

17 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Uhh... kind of? I'm not very good at it. Why?"

"Because Candence burnt down a whole block!" She said, with a panicked tone. How had her brain not comprehended that fact? People got hurt! REALLY HURT! Died, in fact!

"Quick! I wish that everyone that got died or got hurt due to Candence was reverted to their state exactly how they were before, and put in safe places!

11 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Because Candence burnt down a whole block!" She said, with a panicked tone. How had her brain not comprehended that fact? People got hurt! REALLY HURT! Died, in fact!

"Quick! I wish that everyone that got died or got hurt due to Candence was reverted to their state exactly how they were before, and put in safe places!

Jinn hesitated. "You sure?"

14 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Cadence cocked her head. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry.