A Magical Reawakening

Goob

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

All right, take it then! But let him go find his brother!

How am I going to take it? I don't want to provoke him again. Plus, what am I supposed to do with it then?! I don't have a license, and neither does my mother!

Remember that this is the UK and gun laws are different than in the US.

7 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Cool, thanks. 

Yetrav looked around, this was not the city of man he once knew. Every hut was a towering castle. Bows the size of wands and metal birds. Something had changed. Yetrav jumped off the building and shifted to a bat. As he flew he noticed a fire, interesting. He flew until night came, waiting for blood to roam.

Shadow was scared. He wanted his brother back. He wanted to go back to what was before the fire. He wanted to leave the bird alone, but he needed his brother back for that. He continued to walk towards the burning buildings, not conscious of the fact that he was being followed. 

Just now, Bearer of all agonies said:

Shadow was scared. He wanted his brother back. He wanted to go back to what was before the fire. He wanted to leave the bird alone, but he needed his brother back for that. He continued to walk towards the burning buildings, not conscious of the fact that he was being followed. 

Shadow, meet vampire.

Yetrav flew behind the man, foolish to be out at night.

9 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Shadow kept walking, realizing how far he had walked on his quest for vengeance. 

Yes, Yetrav doesn't know about Shadow's brother.

Yetrav flew above and in front of the man. "Foolish to be out at night," speaks a raspy voice as a pale man in a black cloak appears in front of Shadow.

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Yetrav flew above and in front of the man. "Foolish to be out at night," speaks a raspy voice as a pale man in a black cloak appears in front of Shadow.

Shadow looks up, eyes glassy, not comprehending. “Whaaaaaa. . . ?”

4 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

Yetrav flew behind the man, foolish to be out at night.

Bad news, there's no way it's night. This started in the morning and it's only been like an hour. Maybe Shadow got lost and has just been wandering around?

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Uh... No? She woke up to go to work. It's like, 9:00 in the morning. I would just do the timeskip thing, if Bearer is up for it. 

Edited by AmazingGoob