A Magical Reawakening

Goob

this is officially now an alternate timeline where sam's club came to the uk

35 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

The lion didn’t seem even a bit scared, if anything just shocked that anything was willing to take it on. It bared its giant teeth and sprinted down the hallway.

Nik tried to pull open the door to another apartment, but he couldn’t get in.

"Uh... while that is happening, who are you?"

47 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

“Kreshnik!” he said sharply, a bit tense due to being in the hallway of a charging lion. “I’m friendly!”

"Nice to meet you. Are you an human or some other human looking thing?"

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

"Nice to meet you. Are you an human or some other human looking thing?"

He racked his brain, trying to answer her questions whilst facing imminent danger. Finally, it sunk in. “Human looking thing,” he replied. “Guess you could say I’m a bit new here.”

2 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

He racked his brain, trying to answer her questions whilst facing imminent danger. Finally, it sunk in. “Human looking thing,” he replied. “Guess you could say I’m a bit new here.”

"Uh..." She looks behind him at the currently ongoing fight behind them. "Look, as long as you promise not to hurt us, you can come inside. Is there some sort of unbreakable oath thing you can do to guarantee you won't hurt us?"

1 minute ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Uh..." She looks behind him at the currently ongoing fight behind them. "Look, as long as you promise not to hurt us, you can come inside. Is there some sort of unbreakable oath thing you can do to guarantee you won't hurt us?"

"It would seem that life isn't that convenient," he said, "You'll have to take my word. I swear I will not cause harm to you nor any of your companions inside."

1 hour ago, Knight of Iron said:

"It would seem that life isn't that convenient," he said, "You'll have to take my word. I swear I will not cause harm to you nor any of your companions inside."

"Know what, fine come in. Just know that there's a phoenix that would probably roast you if you tried anything, okay?"

4 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Know what, fine come in. Just know that there's a phoenix that would probably roast you if you tried anything, okay?"

Kreshnik smiled. "Thank you," he said quickly, then rushed inside with a whoosh of wind.

He looked around at the people inside, then tipped his hat. "Hello."

49 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Kreshnik smiled. "Thank you," he said quickly, then rushed inside with a whoosh of wind.

He looked around at the people inside, then tipped his hat. "Hello."

"Hi. We're forming what seems to be a D&D style adventuring party. People keep coming." Whimsy hopped off her lap, and started sniffing the new person's legs.

19 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"Hi. We're forming what seems to be a D&D style adventuring party. People keep coming." Whimsy hopped off her lap, and started sniffing the new person's legs.

"Why are you sniffing my legs?" Kreshnik asked. He put his hat back on nice and tight. He took a deep breath in and said, "Smells nice in here."

On 8/18/2021 at 5:08 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

A blinding white flash filled the room.

The lion leaped into the air, arcing to collide directly with the man.

On 8/18/2021 at 11:10 AM, Random Bystander said:

"Okay." Lilliana said. "Here's an idea. If civilization is close to collapsing, why don't we commandeer a Costco? We'd have plenty of supplies, and the Costco would probably be easily defendable! I mean, they are large, and have a couple entrances that are easily shut, and have security cameras. We'd have space to do anything we wanted, and space to put anything we wanted. Also, I'm pretty sure they are usually made of concrete, so it wouldn't be able to burn down."

On 8/18/2021 at 11:35 AM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"The single safest place we could ever be at a time like this is Ikea."

On 8/18/2021 at 0:01 PM, Isabelle6060 said:

“Guys, I heard Sams Club was the best store ever. It’d have everything we need in bulk! Not to mention their pretzels are the best things ever created.” 

What are those?

On 8/18/2021 at 8:11 PM, AmazingGoob said:

Hi! That's me, I'm Cadence.

Just read the OP, and... Well, it states that dead creatures remain dead, and there was only one Nemean lion, killed by Heracles. So...

On another note, I consider joining. I'd have gotten something interesting from the Celtic mythology if I knew it, but since I don't I'll probably have a normal human with a magical artifact. I just need to figure out what magical artifact.