Let's go find a dragon

Tesh

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Graces can act up. When I get startled, I often react before I think. This was probably a bad idea anyway, I'll go."

“Woah, hold up. If you’re a killer, then we need you on this quest. Like I said, I’m not going to be much help against a dragon. My arrows will just glance off its scales, I think.”

Edited by Ookla the Knight
dumb auto-grammar

1 minute ago, Ookla the Knight said:

“Woah, hold up. If you’re a killer, then we need you on this quest. Like I said, I’m not going to be much help against a dragon. My arrows will just glance off it’s scales, I think.”

*its

Have to keep my reputation, after all. :)

Minuet perked up a little. "That's true, but what about the risk of having me along? I think I could handle this group easily, although it depends on everyone's powers."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Minuet perked up a little. "That's true, but what about the risk of having me along? I think I could handle this group easily, although it depends on everyone's powers."

“Most of us here have powers, so I doubt it’d be as easy as you think. Then again, I haven’t seen you in action. But I think when comparing risks and benefits, it would not be too bad of an idea to have you along.”

11 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

*its

Have to keep my reputation, after all. :)

Storms! I’m on my phone using a swipe keyboard right now. I’ve fixed it, as I, too, have a reputation to uphold.

I think I'll try joining in Zemel.

Gal wandered through the market at Zemel. He already was equipped for a long trip, now he only needed a caravan or something to travel with. He looked around him, lost in thought, when he noticed a hetero-chromatic red-haired woman talking with some friends. a Grace, maybe? He walked immediately in her direction, noting the elf beside her and another human. They were talking, but Gal was never the one to take note of what's rude and what isn't.

"Hello. The name's Owlson. Are you a Grace?"

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Knight said:

“Most of us here have powers, so I doubt it’d be as easy as you think. Then again, I haven’t seen you in action. But I think when comparing risks and benefits, it would not be too bad of an idea to have you along.”

4 minutes ago, The Worldookler said:

"Hello. The name's Owlson. Are you a Grace?"

"If you're really - " Minuet broke off. "Yes, I'm a Graced. Why do you ask?"

3 minutes ago, The Worldookler said:

"I'm into learning about kinds of magic. Just a moment, please..." Gal puts down his backpack, taking out of it a notebook and a pen, and opening the notebook somewhere in the middle. "What's your Grace, and how does it express itself?"

Minuet smiled distractedly at the person who left. "Um... If I may, I'd rather not. Mine's rather private."

100th post! And I'll just RP with it. Oh well.

"Oh. Too bad, then. Does your Grace affects your day-to-day life? Do you find it a gift or a curse?"

Sorry if I ask stupid questions, I never read Graceling (was that the book's name?), Though I started some of the second book and never really got to far into it.

Edited by The Worldookler

I think Bitterblue? I've read only the beginning. I have a sort of irrational fobia from mind controlling, and so I didn't bring myself to read further into the novel. BTW, you didn't straight forwardly correct my grammatic error! I thank you wholeheartedly.

"Facinating. I guess it does affects your life, since you see it as a curse. Do you believe a Grace is unique to every Graced, or do you know a Graced with the exact same Grace as yours? Do you know other Graced at all?" Gal asks all those questions while scribbling something in his notebook.

3 minutes ago, The Worldookler said:

"Facinating. I guess it does affects your life, since you see it as a curse. Do you believe a Grace is unique to every Graced, or do you know a Graced with the exact same Grace as yours? Do you know other Graced at all?" Gal asks all those questions while scribbling something in his notebook.

"They're definitely unique to every Graced. I know a couple, none like me."

"Hmm... Thank you. Further research is definitely needed, but I'm limited because of my ignorance about your Grace, and I probably need to question more Graced." Gal closed his notebook and put it and the pen back inside his backpack. "Can you help me contact some? Or, since we are already talking, can you direct me to someone who means to travel north-east? My next research topic was actually dragons, but I haven't found yet a way to get to their mountains safely."

BTW, Fadran seems to be still there, doing nothing. Is it fine I took over the discussion?

"Oh! That's... that's great! What a fascinating coincidence! Can I join you? By 'we' do you mean you, your friend that just went and this elven girl over here? By the way, what's your name?"

22 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

Where am I? I haven't been following this dialogue...

You were talking with Condensation and Knight of Iron when I inerrupted. Should I call them by character names?

9 minutes ago, The Worldookler said:

"Great. Nice to meet you. Who should I ask if I can join? Do my many questions disturb you?"

On an afterthought, Gal turned to the elven girl. "I guess we might be going together on this journey, so I might as well ask you too for your name. Mine's Owlson."

"I think there was one guy who was in charge of the quest..."

@Ookla the Rōnin

43 minutes ago, Ookla the Rōnin said:

Do you have anything else you want to add to our conversation? Or should we head on over to the market?

I have a little bit to add, but I’ll try to make it quick, sorry

9 hours ago, Ookla the Rōnin said:

Talnic nodded. "Understandable. I'd suggest trying to catch up with one of the others and asking them to pick up supplies for you.

“Could you do that?” The words escaped his mouth, and Avren immediately regretted them. There was something about this other man, a confidence which the others seemed to lack, that made him intimidating. What right did Avren have to ask him to do this?

12 hours ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"I think there was one guy who was in charge of the quest..."

"Do you know where could I find him?"

@Ookla the Channelknight, sorry to bother you, but I turned to your character:

12 hours ago, The Worldookler said:

On an afterthought, Gal turned to the elven girl. "I guess we might be going together on this journey, so I might as well ask you too for your name. Mine's Owlson."

It's fine if you don't want to answer.

BTW, tomorrow I won't be able to answer because of my time zone and he fact that it's shabbos. I may be able to reply until approximately eight-nine o'clock AST. Hope it's fine.