1 hour ago, Condensation said:

When does this cycle end? Also, what time is it? DST has messed me up. Gosh. :)

Tomorrow morning, 10 am for you.

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

~~People celebrate halloween?~~

People with younger siblings :P (And probably not just that, so yes?)

18 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

See that’s kinda funny because Somebody wanted us to pay attention to Jester... I’ll investigate Jester’s reads when I’m not on mobile, possibly tomorrow.

Happy Halloween everyone!

@Kings_way, I’d like some form of a reads list from you, if you would.

Thanks, I guess? I've never really done this before, so here it goes

Matrim: Has been helpful, and has given me no reason to distrust him. mild village

Gears: very in depth post analysis, but I didn't find it super helpful. Bad gut read, but I've gotten those from him before, and he wasn't elim. (I'm not vey good at reads)Null

Illwei: Claimed that Somebody saw them as village, which is a risky claim, but doesn't mean much if Somebody is an elim.  Very Mild elim for gut.

I'm not very good at reads, sorry.

5 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

And you voted me last cycle for no good reason, and didn't retract.

That was my mistake, I voted on you because I thought you had intentionally misread, and forgot to retract. 

3 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

Illwei: Claimed that Somebody saw them as village, which is a risky claim, but doesn't mean much if Somebody is an elim.  Very Mild elim for gut.

Underline mine

Well, Somebody flipped village...

Vote history:

Somebody pokes Banana

Banana votes Daziron for mishearing them.

Daziron votes Somebody for suspecting a dead person, suspecting the first voter, considering roles to be important, etc

Illwei votes Somebody.

Somebody votes Illwei.

Kriti votes Somebody for a strange vote on Illwei.

Jesereth votes Somebody for a strange vote on Illwei, general confusion, false information.

To be fair, Somebody was acting a bit strange. Interestingly enough, Daziron and Kriti were on both of the mislynches. I would not like to think a Diagrammist would be so careless, but this speaks volumes. I personally would like to trust Daziron, but that could be residual trust from previous interactions in times long past. 

Other note: @Illwei stated that Somebody "saw" them as Ghostblood. Could you elaborate on this? Was it a scan or merely a read? 

2 minutes ago, Gears said:

Other note: @Illwei stated that Somebody "saw" them as Ghostblood. Could you elaborate on this? Was it a scan or merely a read? 

I asked this already. It’s apparently just a read.

2 minutes ago, Gears said:

To be fair, Somebody was acting a bit strange. Interestingly enough, Daziron and Kriti were on both of the mislynches. I would not like to think a Diagrammist would be so careless, but this speaks volumes. I personally would like to trust Daziron, but that could be residual trust from previous interactions in times long past.

Yeah... but what else was there? No one else offered up any other ideas... which of course I’d be open to.

I’m realizing now that I also was the original voter on both Somebody and XP... and now Kings. Hmm. Well, at least I can’t be accused of bandwagoning :P 

Wasn’t Illwei on both lynches as well? I don’t remember who they voted for D1.

Sadly, I find I have even less time than I thought I would've had for this game.  Since I have little time to go through everything and form any coherent reads, I have asked the Gods of Luck and Chance to weigh in and they told me that Ventyl is not acting in the Ghostbloods interests.

Connected players, if you have used your ability, and by this stage you should have, then please reveal results to the thread.  Knowing if someone is village is very important right now.  Not only will it help narrow down suspects but it will force the elims to decide whether or not to go after them when they could be protected by a Tough wasting a kill.

Matrim 

I don't like your recent post, it feels too similar to the MR. It's missing some things but still. not feeling good about that. 

I don't remember who I voted on either, funnily enough. I objected to XP is what I know. 

4 hours ago, Quinn0928 said:

Cycle ends @ 10am MST. It is currently... idk in MST 'cause that's not my time zone but right now it's ~12:30pm EST.

Thank you! That's helpful. You too, Mat.

4 hours ago, Illwei said:

@Matrim's Dice

Somebody had a village read on me. Thats it.

I need to go back and look through things but idk if i can get to that today.

~~People celebrate halloween?~~

Yes! I was Vin, and I got to babysit my three younger siblings! So much fun, right? :P

Edited by Condensation

59 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Matrim 

I don't like your recent post, it feels too similar to the MR. It's missing some things but still. not feeling good about that.

To... the MR?

I was village in the MR.

45 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Then I definitely meant the LG :P. 

Well, I can’t really help you there...

I guess I can see how it’s similar, but what was I supposed to say there? There weren’t any other lynch candidates last cycle, and the cycle before the alternate was Somebody. I’m always open to opinions, but there hasn’t been many this game and someone needs to start the discussion.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

2 hours ago, Alvron said:

Sadly, I find I have even less time than I thought I would've had for this game.  Since I have little time to go through everything and form any coherent reads, I have asked the Gods of Luck and Chance to weigh in and they told me that Ventyl is not acting in the Ghostbloods interests.

Alv? Really, an RNG vote? I don’t know if this is just my paranoia speaking, but I think maybe you didn’t like my vote on you cycle one... so I’m lead to believe this could be an elim looking for an excuse to vote on someone who suspects them. Very IKYK, but... still very suspicious.

Now, normally I would vote for Alvron here, but considering the rules of this game, I can’t. So in the interest of staying alive, Matrim. I have a village read on you @Matrim's Dice and I’ll be willing to change my vote.

Just now, Ventyl said:

Alv? Really, an RNG vote? I don’t know if this is just my paranoia speaking, but I think maybe you didn’t like my vote on you cycle one... so I’m lead to believe this could be an elim looking for an excuse to vote on someone who suspects them. Very IKYK, but... still very suspicious.

Now, normally I would vote for Alvron here, but considering the rules of this game, I can’t. So in the interest of staying alive, Matrim. I have a village read on you @Matrim's Dice and I’ll be willing to change my vote.

Do you really need to do that with over 12 hours in the cycle left?

I see what you're saying with Alvron. I don't think he's an elim though... but he hasn't done anything to convince me of that, either :P.

Depending on how close this stays I'd be willing to switch to Alvron alongside you, though I probably wouldn't like it.

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Do you really need to do that with over 12 hours in the cycle left?

I see what you're saying with Alvron. I don't think he's an elim though... but he hasn't done anything to convince me of that, either :P.

Depending on how close this stays I'd be willing to switch to Alvron alongside you, though I probably wouldn't like it.

I underestimated the amount of time left in the cycle. But considering the lower amount of activity compared to previous cycles, my decision may still be wise.

1 hour ago, Ventyl said:

Alv? Really, an RNG vote?

I haven't played in a long time but an RNG vote is precisely what I do.  Constantly.  Unless I have something to go on like Gears RP confession, which I'm still sus about, I tend to go with the Gods of Luck and Chance.

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

And I never will.  I don't try and convince others that I'm village, it's not my style.  I would rather spend my time looking into others than defending myself.

Just now, Alvron said:

And I never will.  I don't try and convince others that I'm village, it's not my style.  I would rather spend my time looking into others than defending myself.

That’s fair, but a bit difficult to understand as I’m instinctively the opposite regardless of alignment :P.

3 hours ago, Ventyl said:

What does RNG stand for? Also, I don't think Mat is an elim either. What are you saying here? I'm confused.

19 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Underline mine

Well, Somebody flipped village...

*facepalms* I need to read who died. I almost did a read of them to... 

I guess that clears Illwei up for me, since Somebody didn't deny their claim. 

1 hour ago, Ventyl said:

Well, now that there is one other vote on Alvron, I’ll join the vote I really what to. So Matrim, you are in the clear. :)

This seems like jumping on a train for no good reason. I don't think Ventyl has expressed any suspicion of Alvron previously.

EDIT: I found where Ventyl expressed suspicion. Alvron posted:

It's almost standard that the elims have a Thug type role. As for people knowing which alignment has what roles, they don't it's all but impossible to correctly guess but I've played quite a few games and GMed 5 or 6 so I think I have a fair idea as to what roles I would place on the elim team.  If we go with the standard thinking of 4 elims then personally I would have a Tough, Sneaky and 2 Recommendeds.  Or a Tough, Convincing, Lethal and Connected if I wanted to shake things up but would counter it by adding a extra couple of Toughs on the village side.  Is that what is on the elim team?  No idea but I like to think at least half of my guesses are correct

To which Ventyl replied: (I changed the vote to orange to avoid confusion about my vote)

Alvron

For claiming roles can be indicative of alignment. I absolutely disagree, because I’ve been mis-lynched by elims using this argument many times. 

To @Ventyl, I don't think Alvron was suggesting killing off toughs, they were just giving some advice on what we should expect from the elim team, ability wise. Still, I am slightly less suspicious of you now.

Edited by Kings_way