With each passing conversation, I become more convinced that my fellow recruits are fools. They wish for a culling of the population in an easily exploitable stratagem that only succeeds if both the Ghostbloods and the Diagrammists are willing to commit suicide. It only takes a single vote to ruin the plan completely, and none of us are the type to let ourselves die if we can stop it. If this is to work, we must have everyone agree to die. A better method would be to choose a minority to die, have everyone vote on them to a degree that the vote cannot be challenged [perhaps 3 or 4 votes apiece?], and lynch anyone who does not comply. Authoritarianism is the only way we could possibly regulate this. 

46 minutes ago, Illwei said:

If I have done it in two games already with you, why would you find it suspicious for me to do it yet again? Turtle

Oh, no I was just asking for reasoning. I won't be here for the rest of the day- sorry. 

1 hour ago, Experience said:

Ya. Fine. It would be amazing if we actually managed to pull it off though. I'm just going to say I'm getting the slightest elim vibes from Connie right now. Not sure why though. 

EDIT:
If people want to I'm all in to try and figure out how to make it work.

1. Elim1 votes Elim2
  2. Repeat step 1 for additional Elims as needed
  3. Everyone else votes everyone else except Confirmed!Villager
  4. Villagers cooperate
  5. Elim1 retracts vote from Elim2 10 seconds before rollover
  6. Repeat step 4 for additional Elims as needed
  7. Elim2 kills Confirmed!Villager
  8. Everyone else except Elim2 / Elims have been lynched
  9. Congratulations

(Oh, and the Tough people can protect someone from a lynch.)

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

So, Hey guys. Remember when I said that:
"I want to see a lot of people die" ? 
I take it back. I- I take it back now.
Lots of people dying won't be good. no. 

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

No. I refuse. this is Elimmy. no. 
I will make sure that this never happens.

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

EDIT:

no, wait

wait...

Yes let's do it

lettuce do it

lettuce try

The contradictions though... 

Okay, I guess I deserve the backlog, with me wanting more game related stuff and then going to XC practice. Let's see...

I'm on the let's not do this train. It'd be far to easy for the elims to mess up and... frankly is just less fun if it works. I'd rather lose an honest game to the elims than win a quick D1 due to a scheme like this. 

Not sure where the elim vibes from Connie are coming from, though I've never played a game with her. I do feel a slight gut elim on XP though, but I don't think it's from his proposal.

Yes, and Ash just posted exactly how it could go wrong. Thank you.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

2 hours ago, Illwei said:

Tough: I wouldn't expect people to know which alignment has which role. Elims having a Tough would make me think that they have less numbers, as it's already all ties die, which benefits Elims more than the Village. I'd watch and see if a Tough is used, and if the person ends up flipping Village, I think Alv should be looked at closely. Very closely.

It's almost standard that the elims have a Thug type role. As for people knowing which alignment has what roles, they don't it's all but impossible to correctly guess but I've played quite a few games and GMed 5 or 6 so I think I have a fair idea as to what roles I would place on the elim team.  If we go with the standard thinking of 4 elims then personally I would have a Tough, Sneaky and 2 Recommendeds.  Or a Tough, Convincing, Lethal and Connected if I wanted to shake things up but would counter it by adding a extra couple of Toughs on the village side.  Is that what is on the elim team?  No idea but I like to think at least half of my guesses are correct.

As for looking at me closely.  Please do.  The closer the better.  But I must warn you, for if you look into the Abyss, don't be surprised when it looks back.

With 12 hours until rollover, and me going to be asleep/inactive for at least 9 of those, I'm going to vote on Experience. This is because I have a slight bad gut on him and have seen no arguments for anyone else. 

I don't know what the current vote count is, or even who has votes on them. If someone were to provide that, it'd be much appreciated. 

I'll probably be around for another hour or so, and for the last two hours of the cycle. I'll reevaluate the goings-on in the morning.

9 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

With 12 hours until rollover, and me going to be asleep/inactive for at least 9 of those, I'm going to vote on Experience. This is because I have a slight bad gut on him and have seen no arguments for anyone else. 

I don't know what the current vote count is, or even who has votes on them. If someone were to provide that, it'd be much appreciated. 

I'll probably be around for another hour or so, and for the last two hours of the cycle. I'll reevaluate the goings-on in the morning.

Meh. I don't have much, and I'll I've done is push for the kill all thing, so I understand. I do know that that probably won't work, and I'll try to be more helpful. Not quite sure if this is a poke. I don't think it is, but if it is consider me thoroughly poked.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

Illwei  for explaining kinda

experience  for suggesting madness and slight scum read

Edited by Somebody from Sel

Alright, so here are my thoughts so far:

Matrim: Not much either way. Was on the Illwei train but backed off when Illwei explained.

Condensation: Was the first to call out Illwei, but otherwise seems fine, and that callout was deserved, with no vote attached.

Somebody: Was the first one to vote for Illwei and was the most persistent at wanting Illwei to explain themselves (though, again, this is somewhat justified). Also this reads mild elim to me, not sure why:

13 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

How many Diagrammists are there?

Illwei: Had an unexplained vote at the start and took multiple posts to explain it. Also went back and forth on XP's "vote for everyone but me" idea in its various form. Mild Elim read.

Gears: Gut read mild Elim, but no real reasoning other than I mildly disagree with some of his analysis.

XP: Their idea for tie voting would not work out, but I don't think that makes them an elim. I'm actually reading them more toward village.

Turtle, King's_Way, Lotus, Alvron, and Reading: No opinion. Not enough to go on. 

I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to post again this round, so I'm going to vote Somebody for now, and maybe change later if I have time.

5 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Illwei  for explaining kinda

experience  for suggesting madness and slight scum read

-_-This honestly is setting alarm bells off so bad right now. I explain why someone might see me as sus (and it's not really that sus honestly, there were others that were doing it too...) and then you vote on me for those reasons. Somebody. (how many games have they played, cause I might be willing to hold off if they're new...)

1 minute ago, Kings_way said:

I'm going to vote for Somebody. This is not me jumping on the train, I don't really have suspicion of anyone. I'm only doing this because I don't think multiple kills D1 is good. Maybe other rounds, but not D1. (sorry, Somebody)

I mean, you still are jumping on the train, even if you have a good reason to do so. :P 

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

I mean, you still are jumping on the train, even if you have a good reason to do so. :P 

I'm voting for the person with the most votes, so it's less likely that multiple people will accumulate that many votes before rollover.

I’m going to bed now. My last words:

Be careful with vote counts or elims could change last minute to get a tie and take multiple villagers out. It would be super suspicious, but they could do it. If we only want one person to get lynched, I suggest making the vote decisive.

Also, to be clear, my vote on Somebody was not meant to start a train, but they are still the most suspicious to me, so I’m keeping my vote.

4 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Umm... This is somebody's first game people. Cut them some slack please.

I don't have any substantial suspicions, so for me it's either Somebody or Experience, to prevent a double lynch D1. I will give in to the all powerful now-player pity

8 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

I don't have any substantial suspicions, so for me it's either Somebody or Experience, to prevent a double lynch D1. I will give in to the all powerful now-player pity

-_-I don't know. I have a slight elim gut from this post. I agree, a double lynch is not wanted, but do we really need to kill one of the most active players day 1, especially if you have no reasoning? Couldn't we choose someone else?