Tacitus

21 minutes ago, Omi the Counselor said:

"Well then! Shall we be off to this group of people, or should we find this invisible person?", Verdin said with a renewed vigor. If people were near, there would be a chance they were natives, and they could find out where they where.

"I aslo believe we should find people and not chase after some 'invisible person.'"

19 hours ago, Omi the Counselor said:

"Then, If there are no disputations, let us be off!", said Verdin. He wondered who the other people might be. People pulled to this location, like his group? Natives, who could help them?

Or something else?

@Negative_Null @xinoehp512 @Experience @Shard of Reading
"Excellent." he says, and goes to the front of the group as they advance on to wherever this is.
After a while, however, he slows down a tad and falls into rank with the hummer. "Greetings. May I ask your name?"

15 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Sure, I wouldn't see why not.

Geff grumbled under his breath. It had been years since he had been wrong about hidden watchers. Disappointed with himself he sped up. Soon he was ahead of the group by several hundered feet. As he crested a hill he saw that they had reached the people. He stopped and stared with wonder.

Up to whoever posts next what is so special about the people.

42 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Harmony gives the tree on last look and then starts walking, humming a marching song quietly.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm Harmony. Pleased to meet you"

"Rather... fitting. Now, tell me, how did you know which way civilization is?"