The Fellowship: Seasonal! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

"Well, do you have a ring for her? Is there one that would fit her well? Perhaps something to do with her Forgery?" Ember racked his brain for ideas. "I don't know her very well."

Edited by Mist
Flame on!

"Of course I wouldn't mind. Is there a material you were hoping for?" Ember walked towards the door, gesturing for Daolan to follow him. I know just the place to go. But I'd better grab something to trade.

2 minutes ago, Mist said:

"Of course I wouldn't mind. Is there a material you were hoping for?" Ember walked towards the door, gesturing for Daolan to follow him. I know just the place to go. But I'd better grab something to trade.

"Soulstone would be cool." Daolan followed Ember.

Just now, Condensation said:

"Soulstone would be cool." Daolan followed Ember.

"For that, we'd probably better head to Sel." Ember went down a flight of stairs then turned in to the portal room. "Let's see, where's that index?" He turns until he spots the shelf behind the door. "Aha!" He pages through it, looking for Sel. 

3 minutes ago, Mist said:

"For that, we'd probably better head to Sel." Ember went down a flight of stairs then turned in to the portal room. "Let's see, where's that index?" He turns until he spots the shelf behind the door. "Aha!" He pages through it, looking for Sel. 

"Yeah, that's smart."

• 7 months later...

Queen sat on a beanbag in the corner, wearing a fuzzy sweater, her usual combat boots, and cozy gray leggings while silently sipping cider with a plate of pumpkin cookies next to her. She expected the rest of the Fellowship would join her soon, similarly decked out in autumn fashion and bearing similar autumn snacks, seeing as today was, in fact, the first day of autumn.

Pretty sure I didn't miss anyone...

Aria burst through the door, decked out in a giant plaid scarf and sweatshirt in black, white, and fire-engine red. "You guys do Halloween too? Why did no one tell me?! c'monc'moniwannacarveapumpkin!"

Andante stepped through the open door next, smiling widely. She hadn't gotten much time here before. Her jacket, tied around her waist, was green and black plaid.

She was followed closely by a miniature shadow, who could occasionally be seen to be a small, deeply coloured girl with black frizzy hair, wearing a button-up patterned in black plaid, the colours differentiated by only the slight change. A bird sat upon her shoulder, black with gold and silver speckles. The girl, Noche, was followed by her brother, Luz(although only in her head).

Herate and Daolan strolled, hand-in-hand, into the room. They wore matching black and red plaid shirts with the sleeves rolled up. Herate smiled widely. "It's nice to be back."

Hiiri slipped in behind them, invisible - but wearing a grey and white plaid trilby.

2 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Queen looked at Aria. "Unless you know someone who can keep a carved pumpkin fresh, we should probably hold off on pumpkin carving until closer to Halloween."

"Awww." Aria sighed.

She perked up. "What if I do know someone? I have a friend who's an Eggdanger!"

14 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Queen sat on a beanbag in the corner, wearing a fuzzy sweater, her usual combat boots, and cozy gray leggings while silently sipping cider with a plate of pumpkin cookies next to her. She expected the rest of the Fellowship would join her soon, similarly decked out in autumn fashion and bearing similar autumn snacks, seeing as today was, in fact, the first day of autumn.

Fadran sneak attackle hugged her from behind.