Crystellation

Condensation

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Maybe give it a little while. After all, he is on foot, would have to find the hidden cave, and just barely left the settlement.

Alright. I'll hold up for a couple dialog posts, then?

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

he'd probably have been seen by.... Jane? 

I dunno, fish... I'm barely keeping up with the characters myself.

HOLY CRAP YOU'RE A FISH AGAIN!!!!

Jane used her fox ears to sense the tremors in the ground, something faint, but she couldn't quite make it out. They stopped talking, and the fox within her screamed for her to run, something was terribly wrong. She needed to move, to do something. But she couldn't leave without answers. She stood up, and walked into the cave.

"Concerto, sir, I wish to report on the status of the settlement, and any who might be a threat in it."

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aerith runs outside the walls of the town after the leopard, hoping that he wasn't too late.

Val puts a hand on his shoulder, having followed him. "Wait," she said. "You don't want to go after that leopard alone."

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

A snow leopard tackled her to the ground. Placing it's jaws firmly on her neck.

Jane tries to dart out of the way, but is caught by the leopard. She struggles for a brief second before realizing that she can't do anything. She panics for a few seconds before managing to speak past the leopard holding her neck. She tries to hide her fear, but fails quite miserably.

"I'd appreciate it if I could report to Concerto without fearing for my life."

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Valerie nodded and took her hand off of his shoulder, carefully hiding her ears.

Aerith dashes out into the forest (it's a forest, right?)

Just now, Condensation said:

The weirdly annoying 'kid' is Chorale, I suppose. You do realize that Chorale is like 25, right?

Yeah, a kid. Aerith's a military veteran.

1 minute ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Jane tries to dart out of the way, but is caught by the leopard. She struggles for a brief second before realizing that she can't do anything. She panics for a few seconds before managing to speak past the leopard holding her neck. She tries to hide her fear, but fails quite miserably.

"I'd appreciate it if I could report to Concerto without fearing for my life."

Kade lifted up Jade by the scruff of her neck. Then set her down on the floor in front of Concerto. "Is this one of ours?"