Crystellation

Condensation

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Chorale."

Kimora gave Chorale an odd look. "Chorale? A music term, like Concerto? The leader of the Amals? That's not suspicious at all."

Sorry if that's a bit blunt. Or if it messes with your plans. If so, just let me know and I can change it. That just seems like something Kimora would notice.

Spoiler

I'm thinking of making her a sassy theatre nerd. Are there musicals on Crystell?

Edited by DramaQueen

Just now, Condensation said:

"Concerto is my twin brother. What of it?"

From behind the corner of the Inn, just out of sight, Jane nearly makes the decision that this discussion is not worth listening to, but then her ears perked up at the mention of Concerto, and the relation between Chorale and Concerto, she then decided to hear this whole conversation out.

"Concerto is my twin brother. What of it?"

Aghahaghfghg I knew that. I literally went to the page before and checked. 

*fjagjlekjfjdfl Queen noises*

Well, Kimora certainly wasn't expecting that response. For once, she was at a loss for words. "I--erm...nothing, I suppose."

"If this is a question of trust, I promise you that my brother and I are not familiar with each other in any way."

"And you think that will make me trust you? I don't yet know if your promises mean anything. However, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt." Kimora extended her hand to Chorale. "I've decided. I shall help you. Don't worry about payment; being able to help is payment alone. Oh, and you're welcome in advance, though there's really no need to thank me."

13 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"And you think that will make me trust you? I don't yet know if your promises mean anything. However, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt." Kimora extended her hand to Chorale. "I've decided. I shall help you. Don't worry about payment; being able to help is payment alone. Oh, and you're welcome in advance, though there's really no need to thank me."

9 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Chorale sighed. It seems this woman is determined to help me. All right, then, but I'm leaving her behind as soon as I can. She took the woman's hand and shook it firmly. "You don't need to worry about me thanking you."

Aerith yawned loudly. "Blah, blah... what are we talking about? I heard the word payment and lost my train of thought from there."

Jane believed that she heard all that she needed. She dashed back around the Inn and transformed. She felt all of her senses change, her sense of smell heightened, and as she ran, she leaned forward and went to all fours, the familiar feeling of just how natural it was to run like this. She may have been small, but that only aided her speed. She knew where she had to go, and who she had to tell about this. This sounded important, and he likes to know what's important.

9 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Jane believed that she heard all that she needed. She dashed back around the Inn and transformed. She felt all of her senses change, her sense of smell heightened, and as she ran, she leaned forward and went to all fours, the familiar feeling of just how natural it was to run like this. She may have been small, but that only aided her speed. She knew where she had to go, and who she had to tell about this. This sounded important, and he likes to know what's important.

Ohhh shoot! 

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well, that sucks. What were you guys doing, anyways?"

"I'm trying to find someone."

"Well, there's no point in doing...whatever it is that you are doing without enough sleep." Kimora stifled a yawn. "I'm certain that this--no matter what it is--will be much easier with a good night's rest." Without waiting for a response, she headed back to the inn.

51 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Chorale thought, Is everyone determined to push me out of my comfort zone today? First I'm apologizing, then I walked into the wrong room, and now I'm accepting help. "All right, I suppose. If you really want to help."

"Awesome! Now, what exactly are we doing?"

Once there was nobody nearby, Krait tasted the air and started to follow the scent of the group she was tracking. The scents split up three different ways, two down side streets and one continuing on down the road. Which one do we follow? the voice in her head asked.

"The only one that matters," Krait whispers to herself. Krait continues down the main road, crouching against the walls of buildings, following the scent.  

11 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"Well, there's no point in doing...whatever it is that you are doing without enough sleep." Kimora stifled a yawn. "I'm certain that this--no matter what it is--will be much easier with a good night's rest." Without waiting for a response, she headed back to the inn.

"She has to be found soon, and I have to be awake just in case the Amals attack again."

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Awesome! Now, what exactly are we doing?"

"We need to find a phoenix Amal, the one who was in the marketplace earlier."