The Linear Thread

Condensation

On 4/26/2021 at 7:42 AM, xinoehp512 said:

The arm shook side to side and projected a picture of a machine spewing out blue smoke.

On 4/28/2021 at 9:17 PM, xinoehp512 said:

A mechanic banged on the machine with a wrench, a frustrated expression on their face.

"So the machine is having problems. How is that related to Y? Wow, this would be much easier if you could talk."

On 4/30/2021 at 1:50 PM, Condensation said:

"So the machine is having problems. How is that related to Y? Wow, this would be much easier if you could talk."

The arm flicked between the image of the frustrated mechanic and the frustrated Y.

@Condensation

Edited by xinoehp512

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Oh, really?

”Right. So we just need to find this crystal, then.”

Yes. He said complete the task and he'd bring Gerald back. That... might not extend to Q, but Melody assumed it would.

"Yes! Gerald, where were you when you got it and lost it?" Melody asked excitedly.

Her face sank. "Oh... right."

14 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Hey guys, is there really any reason to have a travel montage or anything, or should we just have Melody and Ellis... show up at wherever Y is?

@xinoehp512 @Condensation @Mystic Syn

I mean, none of my characters are in here as of right now I'm mostly just finding the motivation to introduce another character; I have a plan, but haven't found time. So, y'all can, and I ain't stopping y'all.

12 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

I mean, none of my characters are in here as of right now I'm mostly just finding the motivation to introduce another character; I have a plan, but haven't found time. So, y'all can, and I ain't stopping y'all.

We'll be bringing Q back from the dead soon...

11 hours ago, Condensation said:

I don't mind timeskipping at all.

In that case...

Ellis and Melody timeskipped to Y's... place.

Xino, what does it look like?

@xinoehp512

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

What would happen is that the characters are reminded of the wizard who gave the amulet to Gerald, and how it got stolen soon after. So they would go to that place, wait until the stuff went down, and then follow Y from there.

• 3 weeks later...