The Person Below Me

Spoiler

(I messed up the spoiler, ignore the top one.)

this is my response to the “in school and bored” TPBM:

Spoiler

Yup. We have a sub today and apparently our assignment was on canvas, but I can’t find it.

No I don’t have my headphones in, I’m just sitting here bored.

TPBM has read any of the Xanth books.

Edited by WhyEverNot_8
Fixed it!

The what now? I have never heard of the Xanth books! *Looks them up* Wow. Given the tone of the back blurb, that's a fun series! Thanks for the accidental recommendation!

TPBM likes the smell of peppermint.

Not in the slightest

TPBM has a younger (or older ig) sibling that does dumb things that endanger themselves.

(like my brother using a cheese grater [I’m not sure if it’s a cheese grater or what, but it sure looks and functions like one] to shred an apple)

4 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

(like my brother using a cheese grater [I’m not sure if it’s a cheese grater or what, but it sure looks and functions like one] to shred an apple)

I don't see why you can't do this? How else are you supposed to shred an apple? As long as you keep your fingers away from the sharp bits it seems fine.

My little brother likes to climb on the stair railing on the side opposite the stairs. It's made me very nervous. Fortunately he doesn't go very far up, but still...

TPBM has tried to learn a conlang (fictional language) or fictional script (like women's script from Stormlight Archives).

Guilty!

Spoilered for (possibly) slightly uncomfortable topic

Spoiler

he said that he shredded some of his skin off so he wasn't being safe

TPBM has made their own fictional language (this can be letters or numbers, I made a number system)

11 hours ago, Soulbinder said:

Guilty of MULTIPLE. 

(Out of curiosity, what conlangs did you learn? If you're fine with sharing).

Star Wars Aurebesh (I think that’s how it’s spelled)

I also started to memorize the Ancient Language from Eragon

7 hours ago, Lunamor said:

I think I might’ve at one point, but I have long since forgotten.

TPBM knows how to knit.

Yep! My Grandma taught me, and I tried to make a hat for my brother when he was born, but I made it way too small lol.

Thankfully not, but when I made a new email for college admission stuff and went to go watch Heimler’s History (he’s fantastic) it was all just stupid stuff like “Don’t drink the Grimace Shake at the Grimace Shake house” and I was pretty relieved when it stopped suggesting that to me.

TPBM doesn’t use TikTok and is disappointed when people say they went to bed at 5 because they were watching TikTok