The Person Below Me

I wouldn't know. I have nearly nothing to do with dogs. I didn't even knew malamutes are a kind of dog before I checked, though it should've been obvious.

TPBM has a definite opinion about Jews going up the temple mount. (It's a matter of religious debate, not only political, but if you have an opinion of any kind it would be respected.)

6 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

I wouldn't know. I have nearly nothing to do with dogs. I didn't even knew malamutes are a kind of dog before I checked, though it should've been obvious.

TPBM has a definite opinion about Jews going up the temple mount. (It's a matter of religious debate, not only political, but if you have an opinion of any kind it would be respected.)

Yes, I think we should send a Kohen up with a sheep every Pesach. Specifically, I think a bunch of Americans should do it claiming that they have as much a right to practice their religion as anyone else and denying access to the Mount for the Passover Sacrifice is a violation of that right. The reason it has to be Americans is so that Israel can honestly claim they had nothing to with it, thus hopefully avoiding some of the political fallout.

But otherwise I think we should avoid going up, even if Tumah is hutra b’tzibur.

I do know someone who was on Har HaBais though. He fought there in the 6 Day War.

TPBM thinks it’s a violation of religious Liberty for Israel to allow members of every religion except Judaism to worship on Har HaBais.

13 minutes ago, Tani said:

Yes.

I didn't know that happened until just now, but yes, that's totally a violation of religious liberty.

TPBM likes RPs.

Ish.

The person below me knew that in the technical sense it is permissible to offer the Passover sacrifice.

5 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

No please enlighten me as I think that’s not a possible thing to do correctly 

TPBM Lives somewhere where lots of people have dogs

Well. If one had the ability to go up to the top of the temple mount and one knew the location of the mizbayach then according to halacha when the majority of the jewish people are in a state of tumah the karbon pesach may be brought.

No as far as I'm aware.

The person below me loves cookies and cream ice cream.

Edited by Nathrangking

4 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Well. If one had the ability to go up to the top of the temple mount and one knew the location of the mizbayach then according to halacha when the majority of the jewish people are in a state of tumah the karbon pesach may be brought.

No as far as I'm aware.

The person below me loves cookies and cream ice cream.

Heck yes

TPBM loves tacos

Who doesn't?

TPBM is not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not a goat.

11 minutes ago, Voidspawn said:

Who doesn't?

TPBM is not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not a goat.

even number of nots (and skip me)

13 minutes ago, Willshaper-Kalak said:

Nope. Not even gonna try

TPBM has never seen Avatar

12 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

I have not and do not know what that is

TPBM hates dogs

For Harmony's sake, somebody needs to force both of you to binge Avatar.

(I assume you mean the animated show)

6 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

I have heard of Disney, I just hate all their movies except for the old Lion King

TPBM Lives in a high population area

Depends on what you mean by "high population." I'd say yes.

TPBM is about to eat lunch.

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes