Little Things That Make You Unhappy (Not plagarizing Hentient, totally)

I Am A Fish

3 hours ago, Robin Sedai said:

16 is too young for a permanent frown, either I need to unsquinch my face more or I need new glasses. Possibly both.

I have that face where if I relax it looks like I wanna kill someone. My neutral face makes me look like I'm angry. Or at least I've always thought so. :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...

Lol three in a row, somehow this thread has turned into Robin Vents About Things. xD

anyway, somebody sent me a Reddit Care message (basically a way of telling you to kys) and it's got me a bit rattled. Don't even know why they did it, I always try to be polite on the internet and as far as I know I haven't gotten into any arguments lately. I've blocked the bot so hopefully it won't happen again.

1 minute ago, Robin Sedai said:

Lol three in a row, somehow this thread has turned into Robin Vents About Things. xD

anyway, somebody sent me a Reddit Care message (basically a way of telling you to kys) and it's got me a bit rattled. Don't even know why they did it, I always try to be polite on the internet and as far as I know I haven't gotten into any arguments lately. I've blocked the bot so hopefully it won't happen again.

May I ask why the f it's called a reddit care message if it's a way to tell you to kys?

As far as I've seen, you're a very nice person

Edited by Witless of Shinovar

21 minutes ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

May I ask why the f it's called a reddit care message if it's a way to tell you to kys?

As far as I've seen, you're a very nice person

It's a bot on Reddit that sends a list of suicide hotlines and stuff like that. The intention was that if you know someone who's having a difficult time you can use the bot to anonymously send them a list of resources they can use. But since reddit will reddit it's usually used as a way to tell you to kill yourself.

I've struggled with suicidal thoughts in the past and came close to doing it twice. So while this isn't a big deal it still bothers me a bit more than it should. I don't understand why reddit admins don't just disable this function.

Not that this stuff is ever justified, but I even looked though my comment history and there's absolutely nothing there that could make someone angry.

Edited by Robin Sedai
grammar and spelling

11 minutes ago, Robin Sedai said:

It's a bot on Reddit that sends a list of suicide hotlines and stuff like that. The intention was that if you know someone who's having a difficult time you can use the bot to anonymously send them a list of resources they can use. But since reddit will reddit it's usually used as a way to tell you to kill yourself.

I've struggled with suicidal thoughts in the past and came close to doing it twice. So while this isn't a big deal it still bothers me a bit more than it should. I don't understand why reddit admins don't just disable this function.

Not that this stuff is ever justified, but I even looked though my comment history and there's absolutely nothing there that could make someone angry.

I guess reddit will just reddit <_<

Adds. But not just adds, the same adds, every 27 minutes the exact same add plays a for a fiction podcast  that I have no intention of ever listening to, it’s been like this all week and I can now recite the thing by heart and could probably pick the voice actor out of a line up of people just from listening to them talk. ;-;

the same add every. single. time. It’s so annoying!!

40 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Adds. But not just adds, the same adds, every 27 minutes the exact same add plays a for a fiction podcast  that I have no intention of ever listening to, it’s been like this all week and I can now recite the thing by heart and could probably pick the voice actor out of a line up of people just from listening to them talk. ;-;

the same add every. single. time. It’s so annoying!!

My gosh. The magnus archives is freaking amazing but the ads! lemme guess, is it the frozen head one?

(I assume it's TMA, correct me if I'm wrong)

Edited by Witless of Shinovar

12 minutes ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

My gosh. The magnus archives is freaking amazing but the ads! lemme guess, is it the frozen head one?

(I assume it's TMA, correct me if I'm wrong)

Yes it’s TMA, or Spotify rather, buuuuuuut I’ve never heard of these frozen heads. The one I keep getting is Leaving Corvat.

11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes it’s TMA, or Spotify rather, buuuuuuut I’ve never heard of these frozen heads. The one I keep getting is Leaving Corvat.

That one. I am very close to being able to quote that one from memory, although, I usually just skip it cus I listen on audible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are actually people who are seeing Taylor Swift perform live RIGHT THIS MINUTE, god im so jealousss

She's doing some of my favourite songs too *cries*

edit - maybe this doesn't really belong here cause I'm very happy she's touring again and that I get to see the videos, but also ABSOLUTELY GREEN WITH JEALOUSY whyyyyyyyyy

edit 2 - so I took the entire morning off to watch potato quality videos of Taylor singing, and it was totally worth it.

Edited by Robin Sedai

• 2 months later...

I hate when I start freaking out over everything. We made hotdogs and hamburgers today and we invited our cousins over and my sister thought it would be funny to chase them down on their way to give them corn (I don’t know why). I didn’t really want to come but I also didn’t want her to get hit by a car on her way because there’s a busy road in front of their house. So she started knocking on their door and very loudly asking them to open it and the whole thing just made me feel really anxious and I really didn’t want to be there. I was literally crying. She agreed not to walk home alone because I was so worried about if she did, and I went home. Then I found out that we missed one of our cousins and he was already here, and I don’t know if my other cousin is even coming. And I have no way to tell her that because she doesn’t have a phone and it’s gonna be dark soon. And my dad thinks that she is with my cousin right now but I don’t even know if hes answered the door yet, but I don’t want to say I just left her. And this whole thing feels like I’m overreacting but I’m really worried and I don’t know if I should be. But also I could be justified in worrying and I don’t know what to do.

Edit: ok everything’s fine I was worried over nothing

Edited by Friendly Cremling

• 11 months later...

Being interrupted mid-sentence to make an argument about why I'm wrong. Yes, I am aware what I said is wrong. It is wrong because you only let me say half of it.

Spoiler

Forgive the necro but this one's been on my mind lately and I had to say it somewhere.