Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

20 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Lookit!" Janice shouted, hopping a little and pointing at a building. "An ice cream place!"

Shade turned around, and nearly dropped her ice cream onto the floor. She nonchalantly went to sit down at a table. Wow. If this isn't luck, I don't know what is.

"I wanna get... chocolate fudge, blue goggles, and mint brownie!" Janice declared.

Can we try to speed things along a bit? Those not in our little circle of people have expressed their concerns that they don't get to enjoy the RP while we go shopping, so... get your ice cream and then we'll go. We can have Shade kidnap Janice on our way back to the apartment or something.

@Condensation @Vapor @Matrim's Dice @Negative_Null @Random Bystander @EmiTheNinja

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I wanna get... chocolate fudge, blue goggles, and mint brownie!" Janice declared.

@Condensation @Vapor @Matrim's Dice @Negative_Null @Random Bystander @EmiTheNinja

Okay.

Shade finished her ice cream, and promptly left. She went to the nearest shady spot that would be out of their view, and hid herself. She then readied herself to start stalking.