Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

1 minute ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Janice was human, not able to resist her emotions. Your Queen doesn’t trust you from what it sounds like, she thinks you will turn out the same as Janice.”

"Janice was chosen, but she rejected her holy obligation. And my Queen does not follow your lowly human logic. She is beyond your comprehension. Ask any yevon; none but a few know her true goals."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Janice was chosen, but she rejected her holy obligation. And my Queen does not follow your lowly human logic. She is beyond your comprehension. Ask any yevon; none but a few know her true goals."

“I have never met a more gullible being. I’ve been alive for less than a day and I still understand more than you.” Lloyd laughs.

Notice that he accepted Lloyd as his name.

Edited by Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto

Just now, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“I have never met a more gullible being. I’ve been alive for less than a day and I still understand more than you.” Lloyd laughs.

"You truly are a fool. Your sweet, sweet 'logical thinking' makes you so much better than those of us who actual know who they are. 'Look at me! I can add two and two, so that means everything I say is obviously right, and everything you say is obviously wrong. Why? Just because!'"

Nicely done, Wind. You've managed to tick off Trace.

I think I get it. Tell me if any of this doesn't work:

Spoiler

Name: Maddy

Species: Human

Aspect: Creative energy (Sort of like Shallan's drawing, but... not.)

Profession: Independant Duster?

Weapon: A two-foot-long blade of silvery steel, kept in a leather holster on her back

Side: I don't know what the sides are, but the good one

Appearance: Maddy is 5'6", and is 18 years old. She has straight brown hair, and dark brown eyes. She wears little to no armor, but doesn't need to because she is skilled at maneuvering and is fairly athletic and agile. Most of the time she just wears a T-Shirt and sweatpants, and always has good shoes. Always.

Personality: Maddy has two sides- her creative side, where her Aspect comes from, and her fiery athletic side, which serves her in basic combat. She is surprisingly scientific for what people expect, but doesn't have a very good memory. The two sides aren't personas, just make up her personality in a way people don't expect because of the variety of it.

Yay! 2,000 posts!!!

Edit: I'm not going to follow this thread until I'm actually in the thread. It's been giving me lots and lots of notifs hehe

Edited by Ookla's Dice

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"You truly are a fool. Your sweet, sweet 'logical thinking' makes you so much better than those of us who actual know who they are. 'Look at me! I can add two and two, so that means everything I say is obviously right, and everything you say is obviously wrong. Why? Just because!'"

Nicely done, Wind. You've managed to tick off Trace.

I’m proud of myself.

Lloyd let out another laugh. “Your Queen is weak, everything she has created can be destroyed. You think I am a fool? You are probably right but I still have more sense than you and your Queen put together.”

Lloyd let out another laugh. “Your Queen is weak, everything she has created can be destroyed. You think I am a fool? You are probably right but I still have more sense than you and your Queen put together.”

"The next time you insult me or my Queen, I shall make sure you stay dead!"

Just now, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"The next time you insult me or my Queen, I shall make sure you stay dead!"

“Your threats are pathetic, you couldn’t kill the old Lloyd so what makes you think you could kill me? You are weak and you gained any power you have by taking it from a child.”

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Your threats are pathetic, you couldn’t kill the old Lloyd so what makes you think you could kill me? You are weak and you gained any power you have by taking it from a child.”

"Janice does not deserve her power! She was given a purpose, and she rejected it! She was too weak to accept her destiny. am strong! do not fear fulfilling my Queen's desires! do not fear death or pain! I fear none but my Queen; she grants me the strengths that Janice rejected. I took what was rightfully mine, given to a pitiful girl who did not fulfil her purpose! And you..." Trace leaned forwards again, a massive scowl on her face. "I was told to kill you. I accepted because I don't fear my duty. Now, though... I am going to enjoy killing you. I'm going to relish it. Perhaps I'll kill you at the same time I kill Janice's little friend; I'll have you both strung up and tortured to no end. I will destroy what is left of that pitiful little girl and I will BECOME PURE."

"Janice does not deserve her power! She was given a purpose, and she rejected it! She was too weak to accept her destiny. am strong! do not fear fulfilling my Queen's desires! do not fear death or pain! I fear none but my Queen; she grants me the strengths that Janice rejected. I took what was rightfully mine, given to a pitiful girl who did not fulfil her purpose! And you..." Trace leaned forwards again, a massive scowl on her face. "I was told to kill you. I accepted because I don't fear my duty. Now, though... I am going to enjoy killing you. I'm going to relish it. Perhaps I'll kill you at the same time I kill Janice's little friend; I'll have you both strung up and tortured to no end. I will destroy what is left of that pitiful little girl and I will BECOME PURE."

“You are amazingly idiotic. I can’t believe you think you could kill Cadenza. I can’t remember much of her but I do remember that she wouldn’t die easily. I suggest you don’t kill Janice, even if you managed to do it you would have a problem since no one would hold back against you. Lloyd could’ve killed you before without his aspect, the only reason he didn’t was because of Janice. You and your queen are weak foolish beings. You will never become pure.”

“You are amazingly idiotic. I can’t believe you think you could kill Cadenza. I can’t remember much of her but I do remember that she wouldn’t die easily. I suggest you don’t kill Janice, even if you managed to do it you would have a problem since no one would hold back against you. Lloyd could’ve killed you before without his aspect, the only reason he didn’t was because of Janice. You and your queen are weak foolish beings. You will never become pure.”

Trace growled. "I would kill you where you stand, but fortunately for you, I still have use for you to live. You think you can destroy me? You pretend you don't because Janice still lives as a parasite? You are afraid. I could see it in Aryanna, Cadenza, Jay... the only person I don't see it in is you, because you have fallen so far from purity that you are practically a sore on this world."

Trace growled. "I would kill you where you stand, but fortunately for you, I still have use for you to live. You think you can destroy me? You pretend you don't because Janice still lives as a parasite? You are afraid. I could see it in Aryanna, Cadenza, Jay... the only person I don't see it in is you, because you have fallen so far from purity that you are practically a sore on this world."

“It’s true, I am the opposite of you, instead of a soul thrust into a body I was a soul a body forced to bond with a new soul. I don’t fear things, that part of me is broken.”

“It’s true, I am the opposite of you, instead of a soul thrust into a body I was a soul a body forced to bond with a new soul. I don’t fear things, that part of me is broken.”

"You are broken more than most."

Trace waved her hand dismissively. "Now get out of my room."