Vapor

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

What does Riley look like?

Shoulder-length blond hair, Azish https://coppermind.net/wiki/Makabakam, short, muscled, masculine figure in terms of body shape, slight breasts. Intentionally confusing to tell the gender of. Likes sweatshirts and jeans, is currently wearing a pink sweatshirt and blue jeans. Has a golden filigree bracelet.

HZjadhfwkjfhkwel I just had the best idea and I'm doing it now. Entirely unrelated to the above.

"I'm Riley." They shifted nervously. Did I already say that? "I'm a Skybreaker?"

• 5 weeks later...
Spoiler

Rlyan (help me with last names)

Investiture: 1st ideal edgedancer

Spren: Whooshi, a cultivation spren.

Whooshi Is not as agreeable and is a grumpy vine. Also referred to as ‘glowy vine thing’ or ‘that annoying mini thing’

Backstory: you’ll find out

4 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Well, Ros hadn't used it at all. I'm sure we can help you out." Crescendo smiled.

Ros hesitated before stepping forward as soon as Crescendo was done talking. He stood right behind Crescendo's shoulder, standing with a straight back, but somehow still managing to look shy. He looked at Crescendo, deferring to her.

Just now, The Ward's Guard said:

Ros hesitated before stepping forward as soon as Crescendo was done talking. He stood right behind Crescendo's shoulder, standing with a straight back, but somehow still managing to look shy. He looked at Crescendo, deferring to her.

Crescendo took notice of Ros and startled. "Oh," she said with a sheepish smile. "You scared me."

Rlyan knocks on the door, looking quite nervous.

"And why did you want me to go here?" He asks to his spren.

"Because I realized that you need more training, and that I am too good for you."

"I hate you."

"But yet you don't."

Rlyan doesn't respond to that one.