The New Empire

Negative_Null

21 hours ago, Condensation said:

Zola turns around quickly and runs back in the direction she came from. "I know you're following me! You can't fool this Tineye!"

Taeli shrugs, grinning. "I have no clue what that means, but honestly, I just have wayyyyy too much fun sneaking around. Where are we going?"

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

I spotted you. What did you expect, I'm a Tineye!

Yep, sorry. I just got back from backpacking. :D

27 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Apparently there are some executions. We're going to stop them, I think." Zola smiles and walks over to stand beside Taeli.

"Sounds fun. Why are we stopped, then? Let's go!" Taeli drew an Aon to help herself go faster, zipping past Zola. She threw a mischievous grin over her shoulder, daring Zola to race her.

I was thinking something a little more.... Dramatic, if it doesn't work it can join the retconns

Rashev stood on one of the roofs of the city watching with an amused expression. So had that slime finally grown a soul and decided to kill his abominations? Not likely, but he would relish the victory.

An Inquisitor attacked the executioner.

Rashev paused, and thought well more than one way to sheer a sheep.

Rashev jumped from the roof, storing iron to catch himself, before tapping steel and pewter to race forward and hit the Inquisitor.

@A WindrunnerWindrunner , or @Negative_Null whichever.

On 8/22/2020 at 9:40 PM, Condensation said:

"Hey, no fair! You got a head start!" Zola yells, then runs after Taeli.

Taeli lets out a bubbly laugh, still racing ahead of Zola, though Taeli's speed from her Aon was already running out.

On 23/08/2020 at 0:29 AM, Frustration said:

Rashev jumped from the roof, storing iron to catch himself, before tapping steel and pewter to race forward and hit the Inquisitor.

@A WindrunnerWindrunner , or @Negative_Null whichever.

"Hey!" Sell yells at the newcomer, he pulls a rope out and throughs it at the person attacking the inquisitor.

The rope will rap around things.:ph34r:

The inquisitor grabs a knife and takes out his neck spike.

Super soothing. *evil laughter*

Edited by A Windrunner

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

"Hey!" Sell yells at the newcomer, he pulls a rope out and throughs it at the person attacking the inquisitor.

The inquisitor grabs a knife and takes out his neck spike.

Well, this will be fun.:D

Rashev ducked under the rope thrown at him, but it snagged his arm as it went past tying his arm to his chest.

Tapping more pewter, Rashev ripped the rope into pieces, one tapped around his arm, the other his chest.

The Inquisitor drew a dagger, and pulled a spike out of his neck, slowly. Rashev drew his own dagger, aluminum, with a rounded end, and struck.