The New Empire

Negative_Null

Just now, Negative_Null said:

Sorry, about 300 years off.

Honestly, I completely fell off the train on this one for a bit so I don't know where anyone is or what's been happening. So that's on me.

Maybe Hiiri can time travel and turn invisible? Both of those seem suited to avoiding confrontation.

3 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Up to you

So we aren't all together? I feel bad, but can someone fill me in on where we are, at least? Are we at Grace's dad's house?

We're at Keep Tekial, where Zola used to live. She was a Tekial, but in the fall of Luthadel, everyone died and now she's an orphan Tineye. You can assume that you came along and are now talking in an empty room that you went to to sleep.

Vapor, you bad girl.

4 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Keeping order sounds like a good idea, but we can't do that ourselves. We'll need to get some kind of policing force. Maybe the garrison?"

3 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

I landed next to him on the street I think, so maybe we’re just outside keep tekial.

The garrison is all dead. Zola nearly died, that's when she Snapped.

You jumped through the ceiling, you can say where you went.

23 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Also, I don't know what powers she should have because she was originally going to not be special because she was just in Happy Inquisitor, but she needs something if she's going to help. Her sketching isn't good enough. Ooh, maybe she could be able to turn invisible? She's supposed to be mousy, maybe she can shapeshift? I don't know, I'm just brainstorming at this point. Help?

Mousy? Maybe she could be like MultiMouse in Miraculous Ladybug and be able to duplicate herself.

23 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Hiiri walked out of her room, ready for the day. She saw the glowing woman who seemed to be a friend of Zola's, then winced remembering how presumptuous she had been last night. She hovered in the doorway, unsure what to do. She didn't want to fight, but she also wanted to get some breakfast.

Taeli turned, noticing the girl who had barged in last night, some kind of old friend. She knew she had been really rude, but honestly didn't care enough to apologize. She gave a forced smile, then turned and walked down the hall toward the main room, grumbling to herself.

I don't know if it's my characters or me, but all of my characters are being sassy little brats today! Am I in a sassy mood today?

Just now, DramaQueen said:

Taeli turned, noticing the girl who had barged in last night, some kind of old friend. She knew she had been really rude, but honestly didn't care enough to apologize. She gave a forced smile, then turned and walked down the hall toward the main room, grumbling to herself.

a) Nice reference to Miraculous Ladybug, but I'd like her to be able to move between RPs and time travel would probably facilitate that better. B) I think you are sassy today, no hard feelings(I'm used to everyone around me apologizing incessantly, sorry if that was presumptuous). c) I can't remember if I'm your Shardbuddy or not, here's my application complete with reference letters and resume. 

Hiiri let out a breath. Thank goodness, she had walked away. Except... that was the direction of the kitchen. Maybe she could find another way down?

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

a) Nice reference to Miraculous Ladybug, but I'd like her to be able to move between RPs and time travel would probably facilitate that better. B) I think you are sassy today, no hard feelings(I'm used to everyone around me apologizing incessantly, sorry if that was presumptuous). c) I can't remember if I'm your Shardbuddy or not, here's my application complete with reference letters and resume. 

I'm pretty sure you're on my Shardbuddy list in my About Me, so I think I must have asked you at some point.

Why am I sassy today? Is it because I'm tired? Stressed? Low-key triggered at some of the people in the Unpopular Sanderson Opinions thread? A combination?

5 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

I'm pretty sure you're on my Shardbuddy list in my About Me, so I think I must have asked you at some point.

Why am I sassy today? Is it because I'm tired? Stressed? Low-key triggered at some of the people in the Unpopular Sanderson Opinions thread? A combination?

Everyone should be sassy at some point in their life. It's rather fun. Probably a combination.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

It happens to the best of us... not that I would know about being the "best," of course.

Fadran, now I'm going to get sassy and triggered at you, because you are so amazing and don't see yourself as amazing, and it makes me mad when people don't see themselves as they really are, so I'm going to argh at you and then I'm going to realize that I just low-key yelled at FADRAN and get really embarrassed and intimidated.

Hiiri walked down the hall, searching for the dumbwaiter.

Just now, Condensation said:

Fadran, now I'm going to get sassy and triggered at you, because you are so amazing and don't see yourself as amazing, and it makes me mad when people don't see themselves as they really are, so I'm going to argh at you and then I'm going to realize that I just low-key yelled at FADRAN and get really embarrassed and intimidated.

Whether or not I see myself as amazing is depatable; it's just that if I was going around talking about how great I was, I'd be super annoying and everybody would hate me! It's a self-contrived complex of putting myself down to maintain some level of humility.

And dear gosh, Connie, there is no need to be intimidated by me. Be intimidated by Ene! Or Chaos, storm it!

I don't think anyone could hate you

Ene's not scary

Chaos is

I think everybody does that

It's not good

Wow, I'm using Enter a lot.

But just saying, you are kinda intimidating. If I didn't join your RP before it became great and powerful,  I would probably be scared of you.

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Whether or not I see myself as amazing is depatable; it's just that if I was going around talking about how great I was, I'd be super annoying and everybody would hate me! It's a self-contrived complex of putting myself down to maintain some level of humility.

And dear gosh, Connie, there is no need to be intimidated by me. Be intimidated by Ene! Or Chaos, storm it!

*debatable

That's all I'm going to say.

JK, just don't say things like that so that you don't have to mention how great or not great you are. I will continue to be intimidated by you, it stuck from my first days on the Shard when I was still ShallanandPattern then gave up because everyone was intimidating. The others didn't stick as much, for example, Chaos is awesome and I'm not intimidated by him, I'm in awe of him.

37 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Yeah, I was the first water sister to join tFotT even though I was youngest

I had to convince both of them

Hmm. That's not how I remember it.

Sorry! I'm sassy right now because Condensation's being sassy(A bunch of idiots, ...) because Enter's being annoying.

Also, Hiiri will probably leave soon to join FotT, or maybe she'll stay here. I do only have one character here, but we're not doing much right now and Taeli dislikes Hiiri.

Hiiri rode down the dumbwaiter and exited in the kitchen. There we go, now I can have breakfast! she thought.

Edited by Condensation