1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

Freakishly talented artistically, super nice to be willing to draw a random person's RP character, great taste in musicals. That is also my current impression of you, as I haven't really gotten to know you super well. But I definitely want to!!

I always have musical recommendations. She Loves Me, Big Fish, Once On This Island, Come From Away, Secret Garden, The Little Princess, Matilda, Pippin, Addams Family, Little Women, Hadestown, Jekyll and Hyde, and Ragtime are some of my favorites.

Ah so you want to know the inner workings of my soul do you? *cackles* Poor decision.

*inhales*

S C R E A M

Just now, revelryintheart said:

Ah so you want to know the inner workings of my soul do you? *cackles* Poor decision.

*inhales*

S C R E A M

*exhales*

"Oh, good. I was afraid you were a crazy person or something."

1 hour ago, revelryintheart said:

Hmm some more questions

How many siblings do you have?

What was the strangest dream you've had?

What do you think I look like in real life?

What was the scariest experience of your life?

I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.

Strangest dream is posted in the thread called something like "weird dreams"

Hmmm. Well, you've said that you usually wear jeans or sweatpants and a t-shirt, I think you have short hair, but probably not a pixie-cut, somewhere between chin and collarbone length. Brown, maybe black? You don't seem like you'd be a blonde or a redhead, don't know why. You probably have dyed it though, maybe purple or blue. I think you look your age, pretty sure you said 17? I think you're fairly tall, maybe 5'6"-5'8." Is that detailed enough? I don't know what else to say.

Either when I was four and fell from a ladder going up to a slide and broke my arm or when I was husking corn and there was an earwig and I was in the car so I couldn't just chuck the corn as far away as possible.

Edited by DramaQueen

9 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Hmmm. Well, you've said that you usually wear jeans or sweatpants and a t-shirt, I think you have short hair, but probably not a pixie-cut, somewhere between chin and collarbone length. Brown, maybe black? You don't seem like you'd be a blonde or a redhead, don't know why. You probably have dyed it though, maybe purple or blue. I think you look your age, pretty sure you said 17? I think you're fairly tall, maybe 5'6"-5'8." Is that detailed enough? I don't know what else to say.

Ok you're... pretty wrong haha. You got the clothing right though! I have long wavy blonde hair that reaches to like the middle of my back. I've never dyed it. People say I look older than I am (I'm 16). I'm 5'8 3/4" (yes the 3/4 matters).

37 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

Ok you're... pretty wrong haha. You got the clothing right though! I have long wavy blonde hair that reaches to like the middle of my back. I've never dyed it. People say I look older than I am (I'm 16). I'm 5'8 3/4" (yes the 3/4 matters).

I was close on the height, too! I did not expect you to have long hair, though. I had no clue what color your hair was, but I was pretty sure that you'd keep it short. I want your hair now. Mine looks a lot like Queen's, just a bit longer. (To my collarbones.)

Ooh, self-descriptions? I'm just under 5'8 (I'll be there soon, though), short brown hair (in the back it comes down to that first vertebrae in the neck, and in the front it can come down to my eyes, but I keep it out of my face), eyes are the same color (very same color). If you ever needed to spot me out in a crowd, I'll either be lost in thought and tripping over things, or doing one of my tics, including (but not limited to): whistling, shifting my jaw, cracking my knuckles (individually or otherwise), snapping my finger with the wrong hand (I can snap my finger with the wrong hand! It's awesome!), popping my neck (that one probably isn't healthy), or tapping my feet together.

On 8/9/2020 at 2:53 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

*hops on bandwagon*

What do you think look like?

I'm really not good at this please stop.

Not really, it's pretty fun. I am bad at it, though, so don't be mad. My initial mental image of Fadran was about right though which surprised me. Why am I still typing like this?

For some reason, I think you're pretty tall and skinny with black hair. I don't picture you like a goth though. Big smile, kind of has the appearance of always being casual, but still kind of intimidating. Grayish-blue eyes? Yeah, I'm probably really wrong, huh? Uhhhhhhhh I don't know what else to say, so we'll stop there.

Just now, The_Truthwatcher said:

*drops into the bandwagon with a Wilhelm scream*

What 'bout me?

Beach boy.

I want to add variety, but I really feel like you're a brunette like Fadran or have black hair. A little on the shorter end of the spectrum, maybe? Hazel eyes, you probably usually wear jeans and a t-shirt. I can't remember where you said you're from, but I know you're not American, and I don't think you're caucasian? Uhm... yeah.

3 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Beach boy.

I want to add variety, but I really feel like you're a brunette like Fadran or have black hair. A little on the shorter end of the spectrum, maybe? Hazel eyes, you probably usually wear jeans and a t-shirt. I can't remember where you said you're from, but I know you're not American, and I don't think you're caucasian? Uhm... yeah.

I am Indian, so have black hair and black eyes. And yes, I do keep my hair short.

10 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

I'm really not good at this please stop.

Not really, it's pretty fun. I am bad at it, though, so don't be mad. My initial mental image of Fadran was about right though which surprised me. Why am I still typing like this?

For some reason, I think you're pretty tall and skinny with black hair. I don't picture you like a goth though. Big smile, kind of has the appearance of always being casual, but still kind of intimidating. Grayish-blue eyes? Yeah, I'm probably really wrong, huh? Uhhhhhhhh I don't know what else to say, so we'll stop there.

That’s... almost totally wrong:P 

I’m kinda short, maybe 5’9 or something, a little bit underneath the average in America. I’m definitely not skinny but I’m a little bit on the bulky side (though no where near fat or chubby). I’ve got this wood-brown hair that I keep pretty short (the hair in front of my face can reach my eyebrows now and I think I need a haircut). Hazel eyes with a muted green ring on the outside with a darker brown in the inside. I’d like to think that I’m smiling pretty often, and I’m definitely casual. As for intimidation, I hope so? I’m not really for sure on that one:blink: 

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

17 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Sorry, I should’ve of clarified, short for an American male. And really just a little bit under the average, I should probably edit that...

The average is 5'6" so you're above...

17 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Why must you leave us?

August 11 and 12 I have/had a choir thing that I got back really late from and really should be sleeping now!

On 8/10/2020 at 10:04 PM, Darkfinder said:

*also jumps on bandwagon*

What do you think I look like?

You live in Australia, right? Do Australians have a specific look? I don't think so...

Brown hair, brown eyes, glasses? About average height? (I'm sorry I just keep making these less and less specific, it's really hard.) Obviously likes snakes. Uh, yeah. We'll stop there because I really don't know what else to say...

Just now, DramaQueen said:

The average is 5'6" so you're above...

August 11 and 12 I have/had a choir thing that I got back really late from and really should be sleeping now!

You live in Australia, right? Do Australians have a specific look? I don't think so...

Brown hair, brown eyes, glasses? About average height? (I'm sorry I just keep making these less and less specific, it's really hard.) Obviously likes snakes. Uh, yeah. We'll stop there because I really don't know what else to say...

That is very accurate, not entirely accurate but quite accurate.

Spoiler

And not very detailed